SORT BY Relevancy
Jesse Brune is a certified personal trainer, Le Cordon Bleu trained chef, lifestle transformation coach, and inspirational speaker, who lived in Los Angeles. As the breakout star of Bravo's hit show "Workout," and Food Network's "Private Chefs of Beverly Hills," (recently distributed internationally), Jesse brings a deep level of consciousness and fun to healthy living. Jesse is currently seen in "Home Made Simple," on the OWN network. He has worked out and with some of Hollywood's heavy hitters, such as Katy Perry, Kendra Wilkinson, and Allison Sweeney, who featured Jessie in her new book, "The Mommy Diet." Jesse has appeared on many shows, including, "The Doctors," "Access Hollywood," and "E!" network's Red Carpet Oscar Special, and has contributed to his lifestyle expertise to "USWeekly Online," "Life & Style," "OK! Magazine," Moxieq.com, "OUT-Q" radio, menshealth.com, and many others. He is co-founder and director of Project: Service L.A., a trans-denominational spiritual community that meets weekly in West Hollywood, California. Marla Martenson has been a professional matchmaker working in Los Angeles since 2001, helping countless couples connect with their soul mates and go on to marriage. She is a certified life/dating coach, author and motivational speaker. She has appeared on the "Today Show," WGN Chicago Morning News, "San Diego Living," KUSI San Diego Morning, "Better TV,: "Urban Rush," and over 40 radio shows including "Coast to Coast AM," "Playboy Radio," and more. She will be giving away 2 copies of her books, "Hearts On The Line," and "Beverly Hills Matchmaker" to live listeners.
HE'S WORKING IT
Le Cordon Bleu trained chef and fitness expert, Jesse Brune has made it his goal to make America beautiful, on recipe and one push-up at a time.
The breakout star of Bravo Television's hit series, "Workout," Jesse has been helping people change their bodies and lives since 2006. Combining his skills in the kitchen and gym, Jesse creates fun and sensible recipes for anyone looking to make things a little healthier, without compromising the taste, making comfort food, as he says, "without the love handles."
Jesse says,“Our job as human beings… and I believe this with all my soul… is to live joyously. When we set our intention to LOVING ourselves, everything else organically falls into place.” Always keeping busy, Jesse Brune, “Happy Living Expert”, has been featured as a celebrity chef on major television network specials, on the cover of Instinct magazine, and in many periodicals. He has also been seen in "The O.C.," "General Hospital," and other shows, as well as in theatre.
Recently, Jesse could be seen on Food Network's "Private Chefs of Beverly Hills."
NOTE: SHOW CUT OFF AT THE VERY END AS WE WERE WRAPPING UP. JESSE WILL BE BACK!
Ben Moore of PantherTalk.com is joined by Georgia State Football Defensive Coordinator Jesse Minter to talk about his summer, getting ready for Fall camp beginning next week and much more.
7:30PM - Tammy and Jesse Storr
9:30PM - Minister Leah Killings
Jesse Iwuji is a car driver currently competing in the NASCAR Whelen All-American Series at the Irwindale Speedway in Southern California. He recently gained support as a Veteran Ambassador for the Phoenix Patriot Foundation for his NASCAR racing goals for the 2015 season.
Racing is Jesse's passion. We will be discussing his inspiration and the professional goals he has set for 2015 and beyond. Here is just a snapshop backround of his current racing history:
- Holds the record for Fastest 1/2 Mile Late model Hemi in the world (174 MPH in '09 Challenger SRT8)
- 5th person in the world yo go over 200 MP in the 1-mile for Late Model Hemi's (200.9 MPH)
- 2 Hot Rod Magazine Articles (May 2013 and Feb 2014 issues)
- Cover of May 2013 MoparMax Magazine
- Jun 28 2014 4th place finish in Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway
- 2015 NASCAR Whelen All-American Series racer with Performance P-1 Motorsports
- 2015 SCCA racer in Corvette C6 Z06
Phoenix Patriot Foundation
The Red List Group
Spankin Time Performance
Five One Seven Motoring
Wax 4 Dads
Top Speed Pro 1
Jesse racing history with the Corvette
- 2nd place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Auto Club Speedway Jan 7th 2015.
- 4th place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Willow Springs Raceway Feb 7th 2015.
- 2nd Place in the Unlimited Class for the Corvette Challenge at Buttonwillow Raceway Park Mar 8th 2015
- Currently 2nd in points for the 2015 Wilwood Corvette Challenge Series
Why do they call Dr. Jesse Turner "The Walking Man?" Well maybe it's because in a few days Jesse will begin his 400 mile walk to DC in protest of the standardized, inhumane, corporate, and destructive takeover of public education. Why? Because teachers and children are more than test scores!
Change you words and phrases and this could save your marriage.
Don't miss this special episode of BustED Pencils as Jed and Tim talk to Seattle teacher and activist, Jesse Hagopian. The question: Does the Black Lives Matter movement and Opt Out movement belong together? We will talk to Jesse about the current accountability movement and its historical connections to the practice of eugenics driven standardized testing. Are today's tests serving the same purpose as they did 100 years ago—sorting and seperating according to race, class and ethnicity?
Join host Khi Armand and special guest Jesse Hathaway of Wolf & Goat for a discussion on mestizo spiritual traditions in the Americas.
"Broadcasting the voices of the land and the deceased, host Khi Armand weaves together history, ethnography, and spiritual experience to explore the unique promises and challenges of our time."
Connect with the stories, people, and landscapes that make us human in this unique, interdisciplinary show featuring guests from a wide variety of fields and backgrounds sharing their expertise on topics of biography, history, and places that matter.
Culture worker and spiritworker Khi Armand channels marginalized voices from deep within the recesses of our world toward the resolution and reconciliation that we need now.
Tune in every Saturday to On Sacred Ground at Noon PT, 3pm ET, online, call in to listen by phone 657-383-0525, or 'Click-to-Talk' via a computer interface. Join in chat using a registered BlogTalkRadio account.
The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling Podcast lets our guest dictate the rules today and that is because it’s The Body’s Rules. We are joined by the Former Governor of Minnesota, Best Selling Author, Actor/TV host and absolute ICON of Professional Wrestling; Jesse “The Body” Ventura.
In what is described by Jesse as a rare interview about his pro-wrestling career, we get down and dirty with the man who “tells it like it is” and cover his legendary wrestling and announcing career as well as talk about the passing of legendary AWA Promoter, Verne Gagne. In typical Jesse fashion he pulls no punches and gives us all the details on why he now lives “Off the Grid”. Sit back and enjoy…it’s time to go head to head with “The Body”.
Checkout Jesse Ventura’s online political talk show Ora.tv’s “Off the Grid” @ ora.tv/offthegrid or at yotube.com/jesseventura
Please Subscribe to The Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling via YouTube by searching the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling or visit the OFFICIAL Website of the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling: www.tmptofwrestling.com and twitter.com/therasslinpal - twitter.com/twomanpowertrip
The Cornermen Radio on this edition welcome special guest, owner of ThaBoxingVoice Nestor Gibbs onto the show. The Cornermen alongside Nestor Gibbs will be recapping the Danny Garcia Vs Paulie Malignaggi at Welterweight. Also they will be discussing the potential matchups in the welterweight division & the recent interviews from top fighters in that division including, Danny Garcia, Keith Thurman & Shawn Porter. It's sure to be a packed show. As always you can follow the hosts on twitter @JESSERICAN1 & @ThatsMeFlawless.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (407 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (38 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (27 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- SHRAonair (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- LibertyRules (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- All Things Matter (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Serious Bible Study (0 chatters)