SORT BY Relevancy
A Hopi Indian Prophecy says, " When the grandmothers are heard, the world will heal!"
A grandmother plays a major role is the raising of our children around the world and in establishing a peaceful planet! What might that look like?
She may have to take action by saying no to anything that is inappropriate or harmful for herself or her grandchildren or even her grown children.
She may have to courageously refuse to be a party to petty issues raised by others by taking nonaction.
She may have to think enough of herself to respect her home, her space, her body and her life with great self-care.
Join me on The Sharon McWilliams Show with the third in my May Series: Mothers, Motherhood and the Sacred for a look at Linda Forsythe: The Power and the Plight of Grandmothers! Take the Walk of the Wise Woman with us as we look frankly and courageously at what we as grandmothers need to do for our grandchildren...and seven generations forward. We have the power to create peace on this beautiful planet; we have the power to promote a healthy environment for our grandchildren's children; we have the power through prayer and chutzpah! We can do this! Linda Forsythe shares her story and her grandmother rules!
Next Monday evening join me for the 4th in my May Series: Mothers, Motherhood and The Sacred! with Susan Newton: Honoring the Sacred Through the Divine Feminine!
"A peaceful revolution is going on,
a women's spirituality movement, hidden in plain sight,
through circles of women, healing women..."Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D.
The Sharon McWilliams Show takes the Walk of the Wise Woman in April with the theme, Women Standing for a Cause! Our kickoff week April 7 presents Jean Shinoda Bolen: Women Healing the World!
Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D. is an internationally know author, speaker and activist for peace! She was in two acclaimed documentaries, the Academy Award winning film, Women--For Amerca, For the World, and the Canadian Film, Goddess Remembered. She brings emphasis on the question for meaning and the need for a spiritual dimension in life in all her work.
Current projects that Jean is working on is the Advocacy for the UN Fifth Women's World Conference (first in the 21st century). It could be the largest and most effective gathering of women ever held!
Her book The Millionth Circle: How to Change Ourselves and the World has a worldwide organization creating circles to change the world. The Millionth Circle depends upon the simple hypothesis: When a critical number of people change how they think and behave, a new era will begin! Join us for this powerful evening with this amazing Wise Woman, Jean Shinoda Bolen, M.D.
Next Monday April 14, Martia Nelson: Her Powerful Antidote for A Peaceful Planet!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Ron March Show (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- PowerTalk on Power104fm (0 chatters)
- coachtmb (0 chatters)