SORT BY Relevancy
Jason Kelly here, 30JK NATION!!! Join me as I welcome to the show... a truly devoted fan of ZAPP & ROGER!
This guy is SOOOOOO awesome... (Your Turn -- "HOW AWESOME IS HE??!")... I tell you right now he's so awesome, he oughta have his own damn show!
His name is Mickey Motown. He's gotta lotta love for the funk! Aaaannnnd... **whispers** ... he thinks talkboxer Woddy Funk from Japan is da' bomb... (Ssshhhhh don't tell him I said that! LOL) ;)
One thing's for sure... the PARTY TRAIN starts right HERE... so get your tickets and don't you miss it! If you do, don't worry... you can always blame it on Zapp Troutman! HAHAHA!!! Everybody in the band does! (Psych! Just playin', man! You my man, though...)
in Self Help
Special guest Rayne Wolfe, a former New York Times regional reporter and currently a newspaper columnist will be discussing her book, Toxic Mom Tool Kit. Her book, with the tag line "It's Not You It's Her," focuses on growing up happy despite toxic mothering.
Toxic Mom Toolkit includes Raynes memoir of growing up with three wildly different mothers. Alternating chapters capture the strong voices of diverse women who also survived their mothers. Also included are helpful self-tests, positive affirmations, tools, and lots and lots of wisdom wrapped in humor.
If you grew up with a toxic mother you will not want to miss this show. Save the date and tune in live!
To learn more about Rayne Wolfe and her book Toxic Mom Toolkit, please go to http://www.8womendream.com/author/rayne
In the "We should really be watching Jacob deGrom instead" edition, Jeffrey and Greg made the mistake of scheduling their host segments while Jacob deGrom was breaking records and stuff. So get ready for short and disjointed commentary on the Mets dashed playoff dreams, stompgate, and how being a Mets fan is kind of icky now. Fortunately we have a couple guests to do the heavy lifting. First, Jay Jaffe of SI.com talks about various Mets Hall of Fame cases. When will Mike Piazza get in? Will David Wright get in? And is there any hope for John Olerud? Then, Jason Wojciechowski of Beaneball and Baseball Prospectus is here to discuss the Castergine lawsuit in more lawyerly detail. And of course, we wrap things up with your e-mails, wherein Jeffrey threatens to quit #MetsTwitter again.
Tonight Jason Lawrence and David Levins are going to talk about connection, and we are going to use the classic Joseph Campbell book The Hero With a Thousand Faces, as a springboard for this discussion. We'll talk about the book's theory on the stages of the monomyth, and how this relates to every human ever born; from ancient times to the modern day. We'll talk about some of the most important stages in any Hero's Journey, some fun references to modern stories and movies, and how the information in this book is so helpful to anyone considering writing a novel or memoir.
Please check out our Kickstarter Project to create a free movie call in line.
Today we'll be talking to Jason Houser from Seeds Family Worship and we'll also be discussing more of the news of the day, including, but not limited to, a brand new video released by ISIS targeting Obama called Flames of War.
Also, here in Tennessee, cheerleaders have taken up the mantle of prayer after the school was bullied by outside forces and a popular pastor raises the question, What if Joan Rivers really was killed by someone for her remarks about Obama and Michelle? We'll discuss this and more!
Visit http://www.biblenewsradio.com for more, and Stacy's personal blog at http://www.stacylynnharp.com
PWTorch editor and founder Wade Keller is joined by ProWrestling.net's head-honcho Jason Powell every Tuesday to discuss WWE Raw and all the latest pro wrestling news with live callers and email questions. Two of pro wrestling's top insider reporters combine for over 40 years of covering pro wrestling full time, and they dissect the latest happenings in pro wrestling every Tuesday.
Well Week 2 is in the books!
Among the things that we've learned: we can't control injuries and some weeks are going to hit fantasy owners hard! This past week a TON of fantasy superstars went down and we'll talk you off the ledge and then let you know who to pick up off the wire to replace (or at least fill in) your guy(s). We'll also go through the matchups in Week 3 and take some questions from the audience.. tune in!
Thanks for joining us,
Dave and Jason
The No Huddle Radio crew returns with a breakdown of the Packers-Jets game. Join ALLGBP.com writers Jason Perone, Cory Jennerjohn, And Burch and Kris Burke as they examine what went right and what went wrong against the Jets and ponder the question of the day: Are the Packers as good as we thought they were?
They also take a look ahead at Sunday's game against the Lions at Ford Field. Always dangerous in terms of talent, but never able to put it all together, the Lions are impossible to predict. The last time these teams met, it was a Thanksgiving Day massacre in Detroit. The guys discuss what the Packers need to do to avoid a similar result this time around.
Join the writers at AllGBP.com for a fast hitting discussion of all things Packers. Please be sure to visit ALLGBP.COM, where we are "All Green Bay Packers, All the Time." You can also browse Packers Talk Radio Network for more Packers podcasts from the best Packers bloggers on the internet.
A new voice in sports radio Each Tuesday I will tackle the hottest topics in the world of sports as well as take listener calls and social media interaction. I will offer my take on these topics.
Tonight I am joined by 2 co-hosts: Anthony Marchetto returns in hour 1 and Jason Rieker joins in the 2nd hour
We will discuss the following:
Week 2 scores and fallout from this week's games
A preview of week 3 matchups
The latest fallout from the Ray Rice and Adrian Peterson stories
Week 2 scores and storylines
Week 3 matchups
The latest news in the Tony Stewart / Kevin Ward Jr tragedy
Orioles Chris Davis suspended for remainer of season and beginning of playffs.
Latest in playoff races as September hits the midway point
All of these topics plus listener calls, tweets, questions and much more
Blessed and beautiful! Brandi Maxiell may be known for her dueling arguments as a reality star on VH1’s “Basketball Wives LA,” but she’s battled a much tougher opponent and won – that is, ovarian cancer. Today, she’s a wife. A mother. A cancer survivor.
In the prime of her life, Brandi was stricken with ovarian cancer. After months of surgery and treatment, her cancer is now in remission. Ovarian cancer ranks fifth in cancer deaths among women and accounts for more deaths than any other cancer of the female reproductive system.
In August 2009, Brandi had her dream wedding to NBA player Jason Maxiell. The couple immediately began trying to start a family, but Brandi discovered that she had fertility issues. She went through various IVF fertility treatments that failed. Eventually, she’d give birth to a miracle baby in 2011. And now, she’s working on baby #2.
Despite being married to a basketball player, money can’t buy good health! Brandi is a real woman with real health issues that affect millions of women around the globe. Cancer and infertility are the top health concern for women, and Brandi will share her story with all of you.
Brandi will join Take 2 Radio on Tuesday, September 16th at 8pm eastern time.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (254 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (121 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (12 chatters)
- DerekLambert (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (11 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (7 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (3 chatters)
- DHead Radio (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (0 chatters)