SORT BY Relevancy
Authors Nicole Dunlap & Janice Ross discuss what's they've learned in 2013 & look ahead 2014.
Tune in for our end of summer paranormal chat. We'll be discussing our paranormal picks from this past summer.
Amazon Author Page
Amazon Author Page
We're talking authors promoting and marketing - sharing ideas from our perspectives.
Join in for our discussion on book promotions! There is not a set way to reach readers; this all comes by trial and error. We'll be covering various methods. Don't miss out!
Tune in for an informational chat about book cover designs. We'll be talking color, genre and much more, as it relates to setting your design apart from others.
Tune in for another fun chat with authors Dormaine G & Janice Ross for another Twilight Tuesday. They'll be discussing several new shows.
Tune in for the bi-weekly discussion on some of our favorites paranormal/supernatural shows w/ authors Dormain G & Janice Ross.
Tune in for Spotlight Author Janice G. Ross's live chat with Rave Reviews Book Club board member Teri Garringer.
Janice Ross was born in Guyana, South America and migrated to the USA in 1980. Although her citizenship certificate now reads the United States of America, she considers herself a citizen of the world. Sure she has not physically been around the world and back, but she’s travelled in her mind and dreams.
Janice is an author. She enjoys writing about social issues and personal experiences. Janice’s debut release was entitled Damaged Girls. She uses the three books in that series to detail the effects of different forms of abuse, discussing issues that are known to be taboo. Her next release, Jumping Ship, is a dedication to her country of birth and an introductory novella to the Island Hopping Series – due out in 2014. It’s poised to be a colorful and emotional experience of life, love and family. As of present, she is also a contributor to a short story collection – Just Between Us, Inspiring Stories by Women. And lastly, Loving Nate is a novella about the realities of losing one’s self to love.
Janice enjoys reading. And is drawn to stories with distinct characters that she can love or hate, characters she can form alliances with or characters that she can swear off and despise. She is also weak for a good cultural tale, preferably in the form of historical fiction. Janice loves to be taken off guard by clever language and settings.
Janice is also a devout supporter and promoter of other authors through social media. She hosts a weekly show, Cultural Cocktails, on the largest social radio network, Blog Talk Radio.
SOS Sundays: Tips for Writers
Join Nicole Dunlap and Janice Ross for a splendid discussion on the emotional side of their journey as authors. They will be taking a candid look at coping mechanisms.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (37 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (30 chatters)
- The Appearance (28 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (11 chatters)
- ericalukes (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (7 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (7 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Angelspeakers (4 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- 67939 (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- United Black Front (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- 67761 (1 chatters)
- Coffee With the Dead (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)