SORT BY Relevancy
We all have encounter issues and problems that has made us feel as if someone have just punched us in the stomach and knocked the breath right out of us. We this show is to deal with real everyday to day problems but looking and seeking real solutions. We will have special guests that have encounted the same things that we have or we are dealing with now. We will talk about everything from SEX to REAL ESTATE. Nothing will be hid and we will deal with the root of the issue(s)
Spend a fun filled evening with Author Kenya Wright as she shares her passion for writing and what her plans are for the future along with her sharing her spicy peek-a-boo from her book. We will find out what motivate her to become a writer and what she expects to be learned by her readers. Call in at 7:30pm EST at 347-945-6003 and join in on the discussion. We look forward to talking to you or just listen in but if you have a question then hit the one key on your phone.
Join me for my very first offical 21 Questions interview via Blogtalk radio. We will be getting to know the author Jai Wright and discussing her novel A Sister's Battle: Neliah vs Nyah.
Synopsis: Twin sisters Neliah and Nyah Stokes have always dreamed of having that sisterly bond that most twins are born with. Unfortunately their mother Pam had separated them as little girls while favoring Neliah over Nyah.
Now at twenty-seven years old Neliah and Nyah are living separate lives not having much to do with one another. Neliah being the calm, poise and elegant sister is planning her dream wedding with a wealthy CEO and Nyah who is use to being ostracized by her mother and family is enjoying her independent and single life.
When Wyatt Moore and Taryn Walters enter their lives the men bring the sisters together in a way they could have never imagined and the Stokes Sisters begin questioning their identities that their mother forced upon them.
Available Now @ http://www.amazon.com/Sisters-Battle-Neliah-Nyah-ebook/dp/B0134VGAP0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446306282&sr=8-1&keywords=A+sisters+battle++by++Jai+Wright
Check out my review of A Sister's Battle: Neliah vs Nyah @ http://ksherrie2014.webs.com/reviews-by-k-sherrie
Last night, I reached inside that half eaten bag of chocolate chips, grabbed an oversized hand-FULL, and plopped it in my mouth. Immediately, I experienced the regret. "Maybe that wasn't such a good choice."..this time when I reach inside that bag o'chips I will stop, and maybe I'll, "choose again." It is never too late to change your mind...have a new direction. You simply have to choose again. Have you ever wanted to choose again? This episode explores this fantastic notion!
This week, Janet Lee welcomes Tracey Kern, Publisher of Conscious Shift Magazine to discuss how to choose again!! Tracey is inspiring and full of practical examples of how to change your life now. ENJOY!!
Janet Lee welcomes your calls this evening! The number is (646) 915-8288!
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show, The Discussion, What Would You Do (WWYD), Wright On Point Hot Topics and He Said She Said live on air Wednesdays at 8pm (EST) and syndicated via TruLight Radio Saturdays at 3pm (SAST) (8am EST; 7am CST & 1pm UK/GMT).
- Wright On Point Hot Topics: What's Going On!?
* Leah Remini going public on leaving Scientology;
* The Hate Crimes On The Rise;
* Our Brother's Keeper: The Syrian Refugee Plan and People Movement;
* War Begats War - Russian joins the War on Terrorism and ends up under Allied fire....where will this go;
* In The News and On The Watch;
- First Youth Prayer March on December 6, 2015 on the Edmund Pettus Bridge & Concert by Deitrick Haddon and Friends;
- Soweto Gospel Choir Christmas Concert at Sony Centre Toronto on December 4, 2015;
- Rouse Ministries Highlights, Shout Outs and Updates...
We want to hear from you! Have your say! Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, message us here on FB, connect with us on Twitter @ pastorrouseshow
We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shouts, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.
in Self Help
Ready to live your best life ever? Britt is here to help!
On Saturday November 21, she welcomes returning guest, hypnotherapist Janet DeSaulniers to talk about emotional health and wellbeing. From JanetDeSaulniers.com:
I became a certified clinical hypnotist in 2002. My clients seek help for a wide range of issues, ranging from the more common (e.g. weight loss, sleep issues, relaxation) to fairly complex and deep-rooted ones (e.g. overcoming
physical trauma, recovering from abuse, dealing with the loss of a loved one). However, at either end of the range – common or complex – every client is unique and assessed according to his or her individual needs. I have a
special interest in release work for trauma. My work includes children, teens and adults.
During the live show, call in with your questions at (347) 945-7246.
Host Cyrus Webb welcomes author Sean C. Wright to #ConversationsLIVE to discuss her literary journey and the book A GATHERING OF BUTTERFLIES.
Episode 3033 - How to Minister Healing - A More Excellent Way
Dr Henry Wright www.beinhealth.com
Recorded 11-24-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Do you want to be famous? Andy Warhol said that each of us is guaranteed 15 minutes of fame in life. Do you believe this is true? On the show this week, Janet Lee will discuss the idea of fame...Mr. Rogers will have something to add.
Also, Janet Lee welcomes Rose Gardner to discuss her healing movement called The Society for Recovering Doormats! Rose is an unforgettable character!! You won't want to miss out on this interesting look at the People Pleasing Phenomenon. With over 55,550 likes on her facebook page, Rose will have a thing or two to say about fame.
What does it mean to GROW!! This week, join Janet Lee as she addresses the theme of growth! How will you grow? What do you need to launch in to that life you have been imagining? We welcome Elizabeth Faubert, Artist, Photographer, Journey Dance and Inspiration Maker! Her insights are inspiring and her life experience will teach us what we need to GROW!!
Tune in LIVE or share the archive later.
Due to a scheduling issues at the publishers, L Jagi Lamplighter will not be on as originally announced. However, she has arranged for a replacement.
Author John C. Wright returns to discuss his latest novel, Somewhither, from Castalia House publishing. The book had me at "Aslan in Powered Armor." Host Declan Finn (Honor at Stake) will be leading the interview.
John C. Wright is a retired attorney, newspaperman and newspaper editor, who was only once on the lam and forced to hide from the police who did not admire his newspaper.
In 1984, Graduated from St. John's College in Annapolis, home of the "Great Books" program. In 1987, he graduated from the College and William and Mary's Law School (going from the third oldest to the second oldest school in continuous use in the United States), and was admitted to the practice of law in three jurisdictions (New York, May 1989; Maryland December 1990; DC January 1994). His law practice was unsuccessful enough to drive him into bankruptcy soon thereafter. His stint as a newspaperman for the St. Mary's Today was more rewarding spiritually, but, alas, also a failure financially. He presently works (successfully) as a writer in Virginia, where he lives in fairy-tale-like happiness with his wife, the authoress L. Jagi Lamplighter, and their four children: Pingping, Orville, Wilbur, and Just Wright.
Join us tonight as we welcome Jonathan Matthew Wright, a Bible code researcher who has dedicated his life to researching the Hebrew and Greek texts of the entire Bible, not just the Torah. He will explain the facts and fallacies about the Bible code – what it is and what it is not, and explain how God’s fingerprints are embedded within the ancient texts of the Holy Bible.
Jonathan Matthew Wright (Facebook) – Click here
Jonathan Matthew Wright (You Tube) – Click here
Here is the link to the listen live & archive page. It contains the Live stream links at the top of the page and then the archives below.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamKNEIN/featured link to the youtube channel
https://soundcloud.com/hagmann-hagmann-report link to the soundcloud page
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (62 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- Manhood Academy (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Donny C (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (4 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Motherland Media Network (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- JackNewtown (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Carmen Amoros (3 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Perfectly Unreasonable Podcast (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sixth Sense Sisters (1 chatters)