SORT BY Relevancy
Join the host Jane Coy as she is interviewed by a close friend and interviewer Michelle Cousins. Tune in the hear "Why" I started doing the show and "Why" the format is the way it is. Some may be suprised, even the ones who may know me. As, I always try to live my life by "Never Judge a Book/Person by it Cover/Outward Apperance" you never know what's inside/what they have to face or have faced. So, tune in for another great show.
And as always don't forget to "Like" my FanPage and my help Build a Well Project which though your purchase of this charm helps to supply families with clean drinking water by building wells through Operation Blessing International. Also, for those who are interested in having a Virtual Jewelry Party hosted by with the Inspirational Faith Jewelry can always inbox me on my FanPage or email the show email@example.com with the subject line Virtual Party for more information.
It's Wednesday, February 10th and Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Today at 9:30am on Author's Corner, Rose welcomes a dynamic guest, Jane Marla Robbins, author, actress, Broadway Playwright, and Poet as she shares her book and wonderful steps to success, "Acting Techniques for Every Day Life." Rose is live worldwide every MWF from 9am-10:30am pst and 12-1:30pm est - She shares a myriad of issues of the day and begins with Rosie's Rants on The Jusice Club using her long time knowledge as an award-winning author and advocate and activist for justice. She's helped an overhwhelming number of people around the nation who suffer from injustices with moral support and guidance. Rose thinks outside-of-the box and uses critical thinking before making a decision about most issues she finds intriguing. She's proposed laws that have been implemented over the years. Bookmark - Share - Follow - All shows are archived at Freedomier Radio at BTR - freedomizerradio.com or Rose4Justice Blogs N Radio Shows at rose4justice.com
in Self Help
Dr. Laurel Geise welcomes Jane Mukami, award winning blogger and fitness champion, who will share her strategies to inspire you to lead with fitness first in your life. Cultivating a discipline for self-care through wellness translates into a confident attitude that can transform your life.
Jane Mukami, an author and award winning blogger, is a fitness champion and wellness consultant. Jane’s achievement in bodybuilding competitions, fitness modeling and embracing health as a lifestyle inspires thousands of women around the world.
Dr. Laurel Geise is the business thought-leader of the Soul-Guided Leadership™ movement. She is the Founder and CEO of The Geise Group, a firm dedicated to providing leadership training and mindfulness programs to executives and key influencers.
brought to you by VividLife.me
I'm really excited to be interviewing Lisa, one of my coaching clients, about her very personal journey of healthy weight loss: its causes, the 'ah-ha' moments, what matters, and what doesn't.
There are many reasons why our relationship with food can become unhealthy, and many obstacles to successfully conquering weight issues. In this show, Lisa and I will explore some of these obstacles via her experiences, and the lessons she’d like to share with others.
I’ll also be talking about the Functional Foodie Focus - putting the ‘will’ into willpower - and introducing a helpful recipe for those with a sweet tooth who are trying to beat sugar cravings.
Join us for what will be a fascinating, enlightening, and honest hour!
Join me as I interview Jennifer Jane Clark, (www.jenniferclark.ca), intuitive, Angel Therapy Practitioner & Master Teacher of Integrated Energy Therapy (trained & certified by Doreen Virtue), and works with individuals in transition or going through major life challenges. We will be chatting about how to navigate transitions, how to heal through grief, manage caregiver stress, home/life/balance and maybe some messages from Spirit too!
Tune in to hear King Coy Dunston share his powerful testimony of watching his mother recover from cancer in both breasts, the liver and her colon after the physicians had given her only 6 weeks to live. Using a whole foods plant-based diet and prayer with fasting, Coy was able to witness the power of plant based nutrition as his mother completely recovered from the cancer diagnosis.
35 years have passed and King Coy Dunston is still using and educating the public on plant based nutrition. Don't miss this exciting show!!
Tune in from 7:30-8:30pm est. You may also call in to ask questions by dialing (347) 324-5727.
How seriously do you think every day about your eternal, everlasting relationship with God? How does being a Christian affect your every day decisions? Lent is a time to up the bounty on a meaningful relationship with our Lord and Savior. Tune in to numerous examples and life stories told by Jane and Jon.
Join us this Monday at 5Pm Est 10Pm Gmt for the Welcome return of Jane,
who describes how YOU can be YOUR OWN Medium and recconnect with your loved ones in Heaven.
She is the author of a book with the Title- BE YOUR OWN MEDIUM!
Jane is an angel communicator, medium, soul reader, angel therapy practitioner and numerologist,
She has trained with some of the top teachers in the world, including Doreen Virtue, Gordon Smith and Tony Stockwell. Call in and ask Jane Anything!
in Pop Culture
If your brother kills your lover while you are pregnant with that child....If you get in a car wreck damaging your most precious resource (your face).....If you never had the emotional stability to start out with.....Did Cheyenne Brando have a chance? That and other famous suicides including a Senator from Wyoming whose Christian son was gay....
CG PRESENTS™ I'm Just Sayin'...™ - the quirky radio show where you can experience your favorite things – great talk & great comedy! This week: A Top 10 list from Carla G and Butch Berry.
Sundays at 10:30am ET, Carla G. invites you to share the fundom by calling (646)716-4732 during the show! And if the live show or the podcasts have you drooling for more of the duo, then just connect with her on Twitter: @IJSTweets !
Click the links below for CLASSIC "stuff"!
HILARIOUS DHCH™ episode right here!
SWAG! right here
Want more boosts of teacher happiness? Visit sheilajaneteaching.com
Our guest today is a Philly girl, with Boston roots. Both her parents were teachers, who instilled in her at an early age, the love of travel, the arts, and learning. She majored in Education & Drama at Drexel University. After graduation she worked as an Associate Producer and Talent Coordinator at KYW-TV and freelanced at NBC News. She, also, continued her acting studies at the Walnut Street Theater and has appeared in numerous movies and commericals filmed locally in Philadelphia and is a member of the Screen Actors Guild. Jane currently co-hosts a Blog Talk Radio show with her best friend, Tosha called The Chit Chat Chicks Live… 3 years and still going strong.
She is an avid, self taught, photographer who finds beauty in everything. Her photographs are featured in her newest WordPress Blog “Perceptions” Photography by Jane. Her second blog, Symptoms of a Brain Cloud, is, what she calls her “venting” blog, where she writes about her life experiences. Jane has traveled throughout the US, regularly visiting her favorite cities, New York and LA. Her travels have, also, taken her to Mexico, Canada, Europe and the Middle East. She is an advocate for adoption, animal rescue and finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (71 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (64 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (34 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (15 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (9 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (4 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Cheri Roberts (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- superdaveshow (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- TM HYMAN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- The X Nation BBQ Show (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Advise Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)