SORT BY Relevancy
WeShare Crowdfunding @ 9:00 p.m Friday night this weekly radio show will
Kacey Smith is a small town country girl with big music dreams. She is no “stylist’s gimmick!” She was born and raised in a rural Tennessee home, where she developed her singing abilities while she pursued other activities such as riding horses and coon hunting.
Currently Kacey is a full time student majoring in Music Business at Middle Tennessee State University. She has already completed her Associates Degree at Motlow Community College, Lynchburg TN.
She is taking her music abilities to the next level by writing songs, recording in the studio and performing often. In December of 2010, Kacey signed a publishing and management contract with Banner Music of Shelbyville/Nashville. Since that time, Kacey has performed in OK, MO, AR, MS, TX and AL. And for events/venues such as, Jack Daniel’s International BBQ Competition, Texas Songwriter’s Cruise, St. Jude Radio/Cablethon, The Billy Block Show, Nashville Humane’s Dog Days Festival, World Famous Bluebird Café.
From children to the more mature audience member, Kacey’s performances are a hit because she tries to fashion her performance set list to best approach her audience. Whether it is a county fair or a private house concert, the audience finds themselves drawn into Kacey’s show and feels a real connection with her as a person and an artist. Kacey is putting herself out there working toward accomplishing her goals in making a big music dream a reality.
Said to be in the eye of the beholder, we’re all able to recognize when someone radiates a healthy, beautiful glow from their very being. We may not understand, however, how the human body reacts to numerous stimuli from our environment so as to produce clear, taut and beautiful skin, a naturally thin and fit body, silky radiant hair as well as energy and vitality on the cellular level and from the inside out.
Join us as we speak with the award-winning beauty and health author Kat James who has a stunning track record of published success stories from her Total Transformation® programs. Now, she reveals the biochemical truths and dangerous dietary lies so anyone, like Kat, can mastermind their own painless, dramatic transformation. Come find out why SELF magazine calls James “a master of self-transformation.”
Meet top integrative, holistic, wellness-oriented healers, authors and companies at the upcoming Nutrition, Aesthetics, Vitality, Efficacy, Life, (NAVEL) expo www.navelexpo.com
James Robert Webb is heads and shoulders above other country artists, and that isn’t just figurative either! At 6 foot 5 inches tall, the phrase holds true literally as well.
With all that height, one would have expected Webb to be pursuing some sort of athletic career, but music had a greater calling on his life. Growing up in rural Oklahoma in a small town called Kellyville, Webb quickly started experimenting with music. At 7, he began to teach himself how to play piano. In his teens, he added guitar to his instrumental repertoire. He learned both instruments by ear, giving him the skills necessary to excel at jazz music later on, becoming an Oklahoma All-State Jazz pianist in high school. He also applied his ear training to other improvisational genres such as Western swing.
In 2010, Webb began to pursue songwriting. Drawing inspiration from his favorite artists, including Garth Brooks, The Rolling Stones, Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash, B.B. King, Miranda Lambert, Vince Gill and more, Webb’s music gives a modern take on traditional country. He blends the best of the music genres to create a unique country flavor.
"I listen to virtually every kind of music there is, but when it comes to country music, I am mostly moved by the traditional country music and honky tonk, as well as the vocal stylists. Garth Brooks, Ronnie Dunn, Miranda Lambert, Willie Nelson, Vince Gill—these are the kinds of artists that I relate to the most. In my personal opinion, that’s what’s missing from country radio today—country music. Namely, fiddle and steel.”
In this interview we will be speaking with Keith Smith, MD founder of The Surgery Center of Oklahoma, a cutting-edge approach to health care in every sense of the word. His group took the courageous step of creating a third-party independent, concierge practice where the patient pays for services directly to the doctor, and in cash.
Some people may balk at the idea, but Dr. Smith believes he can offer his patients more personal, high quality care, and at a much lower price. Join us as we discuss this new, emerging model to providing health services, and why, if you are a doctor or patient, you should take a closer look at the future of market-driven care.
Meet top integrative, holistic, wellness oriented healers, authors and companies at the upcoming Nutrition, Aesthetics, Vitality, Efficacy, Life (NAVEL) wellness expo.
Join us as we speak with Aaron Smith from Kosovo in Eastern Europe. Hear his story of being led to the mission field and the challenges he faces every day acting as God's witness in a foreign land. How do you witness in a country that is 95% Muslim? Aaron will share his story of faith and journey tonight on FMGLive!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (462 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (18 chatters)
- Curious Times (17 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (4 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (0 chatters)