SORT BY Relevancy
Host - Jeanette Michelle
Tonights show will air Live at 8:00 PM CST
Jeanette Michelle will air interview with Author J Galloway. He will talk extensively about his new book, the publishing company that he signed with and his writing journey. Temptations The Player The Game is J Galloway's first published novel.
Donald Sterling Update
Feng Shui tips
And additional topics
To ready this author's press release go to www.iamdark.com and click on the link "onspotlight".
For additional information you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We talk with Christopher J. Smith of Southwest Autism Research & Resource Center (SARRC) about emerging technology and research to support individuals with autism.
Christopher J. Smith, Ph.D., Vice President and Director of Research at SARRC, is an experimental psychologist with expertise in the diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder and measurement of associated traits. Before joining SARRC, Dr. Smith was an assistant professor in the department of psychiatry at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and still maintains a faculty position. His background is in phenotyping complex psychiatric disorders for the purposes of genetic studies.
Under the direction of Dr. Smith, SARRC’s research team focuses on improving the early detection of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and expediting accurate diagnostic methods; advancing research on effective treatments for autism, both pharmaceutical and behavioral, that lead to an improved quality of life for individuals with the disorder and their families; and educating all kinds of professionals in the community to improve detection, diagnosis and services for individuals with autism.
It's March, so you know what that means... yep, the NFL Draft is less than 2 months away! OK, OK. There are a few things that happen before that. March Madness selection happens in 2 weeks and Spring Training is underway in Arizona and Florida. Join hosts Joe and Justin on Episode 166 as they celebrate 4 years of the program.
Good morning and welcome the Seriouside of the jrilshow. This morning we will once again have our "Sunday Morning Roundtable". You pick the topic!! Stop by, enjoy some smooth jazz and join the conversation this morning on The Seriouside.
Rebecca J. is an Angelic Channeler, Auther, and Seer. She sees beyond the realm of the ordinary. She is here to lift others to help them get in touch with their Spiritual Self. Unleasing the powerful being you were meant to be. Letting them share the Heavenly light of Spiritual growth, by opening the pathways of the body, mind and Spirit.
Author of three books; "And The Angels Spoke", "From Ashes To Angel Light", "And the Angels Speak".
Rebecca J. is a Master Reiki and she will lead you forward n your life path, through the Angels. She will be channeling during her show.
This episode will hopefully serve as an encouragement to believers, both in being steadfast in what they believe and in knowing what the message really is that the world needs to hear. The main text was Romans 3:20-26, which explains how Jesus Christ was sent as our sacrifice to justify or make righteous all those who put their faith in Him, in light of the truth that none of us can "get it right" or make atonement for our own sins! This is the message.
I think you will also be encouraged by clips of people helping us to know God can use each and everyone of us, and music that will help you both focus on God's love and celebrate the victorious end we are promised, when we will reign victorious with Christ in the presence of God Almighty!!
The J Man
* Near the very end of the program, I ran into a small technical difficulty, but the program keeps running. Hang in there, because if you do, you will hear me make a joyful noise unto the Lord, including a verse of my always musically unique rendition of "Because He Lives."
Whitney Houston's song asked the question where do broken hearts go? I have asked myself this same question. When your heart has been broken and you choose after careful consideration to discuss you get met with: Wait on the Lord, there is somebody for everybody, keep yourself busy and work on you. While this all sounds good during time the tears don't seem like they will ever stop and your heart feel like it is going to bust. What do you do? I am speaking as a person who is living this right now. I have already said that I am giving myself the year off from relationshiships. Mary J Blige's Whole Damn Year pretty much sums it up best. While looking at others in happy healthy relationships do I want that? The answer is sometimes but I am not willing to compromise myself and I am not willing to find someone and lose me. When you have been lied to and deceived it changes you and sometimes not for the best. After being played I extended the olive branch during the holidays to only want to beat him with it. This was not for reconciliation but for closure. So now I have to be cool with the apology I may not ever get or the goodbye that is not going to come. So I ask again where to broken hearts go and I say that they just go..no rhyme or reason just gone.....
Executive actions on immigration have long history
President Obama’s executive action to protect millions of unauthorized immigrants from deportation is an act that both follows and departs from precedents set by his predecessors.
As immigrant advocates — and the White House itself — point out, presidents have a long history of using their discretionary enforcement powers to allow people to enter and remain in the country outside the regular immigration laws. But Obama’s move offers relief to more people than any other executive action in recent history — about 3.9 million people, or roughly 35% of the estimated total unauthorized-immigrant population — a point that some opponents have used to differentiate Obama’s action from those of past presidents.
Longtime friend of the show, Bian will be joining us on air to talk about his work with crystal and reiki healing. If you would like more info, or to book an appointment with him, check out his page!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (51 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (35 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (29 chatters)
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (20 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (11 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (11 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (5 chatters)
- Local Live Music (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Judge Neil (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (2 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Four Elements United (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- Spirit Of A Dove Entrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Awakened Nation (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Hedgemastermb (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)