SORT BY Relevancy
To celebrate their 16th Anniversary, Transforming Love Community is having a party, Saturday, October 12th and in addition to inviting YOU to join them in a fabulous afternoon of joy and happiness, they are bringing in the world-famous motivational speaker, empowerment coach, OWN program host of Fix My Life, Iyanla Vanzant! She has written many books, has traveled the world teaching and reaching out to millions of people to aid them in living a healthy, happy life! The Rev. Shaeerah Stevens will share her enthusiasm and positive energy with all of us, bringing a special message of hope and harmony which will entreat us all to join Transforming Love Community in Detroit, MI for an afternoon with Iyanla Vanzant!
in Self Help
If you are ready to get serious, I mean TRULY serious about facing it and fixing it, then spend Wednesday, April 24, 6pm EST with Dr. Iyanla Vanzant as she opens up about her painful past, obstacles, and wisdom on what it takes to feel, deal, and heal from your own pain. This will be an eye-opening show that will bring out the issues, and tissues, that you need to transform from hurt to hero! Tune in and learn, laugh, and live with Iyanla Vanzant!
in Self Help
If you missed it the first time around, Living By Design re-plays the June 2010 interview with Dr. Rev. Iyanla Vanzant. Join us for an evening of empowerment with Dr. Iyanla Vanzant! Cathy Holloway Hill and Mr. Tony Lamont will return next week with a live listener empowering show. Stay tuned!
in Self Help
The "Mother of Reinvention", award winning bestselling author, Iyanla Vanzant joins us to close-out the month of June with a BANG! Iyanla's work has been celebrated in the media on Oprah, CBS, ABC, People Magazine, and many other sources. She joins us to help you discover and remove your life obstacles. This is a show you
DON'T want to miss!
Join Host, Lisa Thomas as she speaks with best selling author, spiritual counselor, reality show tv host and ordained minister, Iyanla Vanzant. Iyanla discusses her new book "Tapping the Power Within" and how we as women can access that power at any given moment. Iyanla also talks about maintaining spiritual integrity, forgiveness, why women stay in bad relationships and balancing your spiritual discovery with what you've been taught. Don't miss this incredible show with Iyanla Vanzant.
in Self Help
OK, I’ll confess right up front, Iyanla Vanzant (from the OWN show “Iyanla, Fix my________”,) is one of my favorite people on the planet. So I gush a little bit when I talk about her. But she deserves it because she is truly an extraordinary human being.
Iyanla, recently featured on the cover of "Essence" Magazine, has experienced some of the worst possible tragedies, traumas and losses I’ve ever heard about. Wait until you hear some of it. Nonetheless, she has risen above it all to become powerful, famous and humble. During this program Iyanla will share with you how she managed that!
In spite of her extremely difficult childhood, Iyanla excelled in school, and went on to become a lawyer, a minister, a best-selling author, public speaker, a powerful motivator and television personality. And she is an avid fan of tapping and the Law of Attraction! So Iyanla is an ideal guest for this kind of broadcast; about attracting what you want and tapping.
In this interview…which you don’t want to miss, Iyanla describes her 3-step philosopy that has kept her afloat all these years. And as a true word-smith, Iyanla shares several beautiful quotes and stories that are not only heart-warming and motivating, but entertaining.
She describes how you can make adversity work for you to get you back on course and create extraordinary results in your life. You’ll want to remember all of this and use it… believe me.
Get your pen and paper ready because you’ll want to take notes on this one. Tune in for the broadcast at 10am PT, Valentine’s day, Feb. 14 or listen anytime
Find Iyanla at www.InnerVisionsWorldwide.com and
We often ask for peace of mind, a peaceful life, and an experience free from worries, confusion, and hardship. However, as a human being we understand that part of the journey in our life experience we will encounter many natural changes some of which are easy to understand and others leave us pondering. Join us with an interactive and powerful conversation with bestselling author and renowned motivational speaker, Iyanla Vanzant as she shares her new book, Peace from Broken Pieces: How to Get Through What You’re Going Through. Iyanla Vanzant is the founder and executive director of Inner Visions International and Inner Visions Institute for Spiritual Development. She is a Yoruba priestess and an ordained minister in Christian New Thought. The author of 13 titles- including five New York Times bestsellers and the InnerVisionsCD Series – she is the former host of television series Iyanla and co-host of the NBC daytime reality show Starting Over as well.
in Self Help
Join Andrea Ruchelman, lead host and owner of New Perspectives Communication (http://newperspectivescommunication.com) as she leads a discussion with cohosts Veronica Taylor, owner of Life Leaders Coaching (http://lifeleaderscoaching.com) and Tim Billiter, owner of DYI For Your Soul (http://dyiforyoursoul.com) following Oprah Winfrey interview with bestselling author and spiritual teacher Iyanla Vanzant about how she was able to find peace among the broken pieces of her life, and how she uses her life lessons to help others in crisis.
They will discuss how you can take some of those lessons Iyanla Vanzant learned and how to apply them to your life.
The Spirit of a Man, A Vision of Transformation, for BLACK MEN and the WOMEN who love them.
in Self Help
Join us for another thought-provoking episode of one of our favorite shows! Life Coach Radio family of networks Creator & Executive Producer Russ Terry and 2 of his newer hosts - Danielle Mund and Jay Cadet - will watch Super Soul Sunday LIVE from 12-1 then come on the air to talk about everything. We'd love for you to do the same!
Russ Terry loved helping people so much he made it his full-time job. As a Life Coach, he works with clients to get them to figure out and go for whatever their dream is AND to live a robust, healthy, financially stable well-balanced life. Russ has had 4 distinct careers – Certified Public Accountant, Sports Anchor & Reporter at a TV station, Human Resources Senior Management and now his current path.
Jay Cadet is a New York native and peanut butter aficionado. He's also the founder of Gen-Y's Premiere Relationship Studio, [co3Studio.com] where he helps unmarried, committed millennial couples break through the challenges that keep them from building healthy and drama-free relationships.
Danielle Mund, entrepreneur coach and speaker, helps women create businesses and lives they absolutely love. She is the founder of the Beginner's Guide to Getting Anything You Want workshop and has most recently been quoted by Yahoo! Education. Above all else, she believes that success is a choice, and that living the life we want is completely within our power to create. Her own path to freedom, free tips, and more can be found on her website at daniellemund.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (193 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- John Baptist (60 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- thedean (14 chatters)
- AlimBey (14 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (9 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (3 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (3 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Kerrie Wearing X Soul Coach (1 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)