SORT BY Relevancy
The New Economic Roundtable and Inside the Market radio show premier on Monday, April 7th and every Monday from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm (EST). To learn more please visit us at http://theeconomy.tv/Breaking_Market_News.html. The Economic Roundtable is brought to by SEDI. www.theeconomy.tv.
Anthony Weeks & Company will be hosting the new Economic Roundtable along with a dynamic team of co-hosts Abbelle Bakre and Hubert Frederick, contributors, experts and guests on a weekly basis, discussing very important and critical socio-economic issues that are affecting you.
Spirit Therapy is a holistic approach to Mind, Body, Spirit Wellness. As we learn to balance our own energies, we see how the vibration we are putting "out there" is creating our world and effecting our experience of life. The goal is to achieve peace within yourself and therefore, peace with all that happens around you. Spirit Therapy also addresses Manifestation and how we all can create our desired reality.
Nicole Tomassini is trained in Psychology, Education and the Intuitive Arts. She has dedicated many years to the science of Happiness and Well-Being.
For a private Spirit Therapy Session Contact Nicole at: www.Facebook.com/SpiritTherapyWithNicole Reasonable pricing!
Sponsered by Daughtersofisis.com -- Daughters of Isis creators of essential oils, flower essences and Spirit tools to aid you on your life journey.
I greet you in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. It gives me much joy to write this to you at such a time as this. I believe we are in the hour of great power in the church of Jesus Christ. God is moving by his spirit like never before and we are about to experience one of greatest breakthroughs in the history of the church. The Lord has spoken unto me, his servant the Prophet that we will be a part of one of the greatest revivals since the day of the Pentecost in (Acts 2:38-47). Tune in and be blessed by this anointed broadcast. Your breakthrough has come.
Yours, In Christ
Prophet Rodney Garnett Sr.
in Self Help
Join me; Minister Evangelist Desiree Evans today on Your Divine Destiny. My guests today are Motivational Speaker; Mr. Claude Jones and Christian Entrepreneur Hewlett Ferguson. Claude Jones is the Author of “It’s Time to Heal!” The Claude Jones Story; as well as President, Founder and CEO of: “Failure Turned In to Success!” Mr. Ferguson is the President, Founder, and CEO of God’s Servants.
We’ve all been there. Your partner has put you off, let you down or totally messed up so many times, you have a running tally going, and it only fuels your irritation and anger.
Join me Monday September 22nd at 7:30pm as I disucss Why holding on to your partner’s mistakes will end up hurting your relationship. Learn how to foster the improvements you desire to increase the love not harm it.
I will have a few people on air to discuss this topic with me for your listening pleasure. Feel free to call in as well and share or seek guidance. 619-924-9816
The proper motivation is needed at times in order to get some people to understand what is going on in the world and how it affects them. Joseph and Jay offer that motivation in the form of A Swift Kick. Some of the topics covered are current events, news, preparedness, politics, the economy and the way these events impact our lives in the last days before the return of Jesus. Join Joseph and Jay as they deliver A Swift Kick every Monday evening at 7pm ET/4pm PT.
Downloads of this show and all of the shows on The Truth Radio Network are available for free at www.blogtalkradio.com/truthradionet.rss
Grievous losses are an inevitable part of life we will each face, sooner or later. The pain of separation due to deployment. The loss of personal identity in advanced Alzheimer's disease. Life stolen away too soon by cancer's wrath. Financial havoc due to illness, disability, or death. Jean Bota has made it her life's mission to assist hurting people in the process of self-discovery and renewed hope.
With 33 years in the banking industry, Jean has witnessed and counseled people through some of their darkest times. "Change comes with a range of emotional responses, defense mechanisms and deep emotional states," she says. "Change brings profound questions: Who do I see? How can I navigate this change? What will I do? How do I initiate the change?"
In 2001 Jean experienced the sudden death of her husband which took her on a path of self-discovery and into a deeper spiritual awareness. Her loss transformed her, intensified her spiritual life, and awakened her; resulting in a return to college to further her education. It assisted the opening of creativity and restoration of self-confidence. As her losses became mingled with her education, she came to realize that many in the world had lost compassion and concern for others. She saw rational, logical and packaged formulas for coping with loss, which created a disconnect between individuals and their emotions. She felt compelled to develop new strategies; ones that recognized transitions are as natural as night and day.
Jean Bota says, "there is no beginnings and no endings, just adventure in life. As human beings we also experience changes in our lives; many anticipated and some sudden and unpredicted. One has to live those feelings of loss to truly understand the effects they have on individuals." Join us in this episode to dig deeper after loss. Isn't it time to find your passion and find the real you?
LISTEN TO THE MOST DYNAMIC TEACHINGS ON THE PLANET FROM THE MAN OF THE HOUR, DR. MALACHI Z. YORK EVERYDAY AT 4 PM EST ON WGAGRADIO!! 1.347.884.9239
in The Bible
You know what time it is...
It's time to
ELEVATE YOUR MIND
Pastor Yardley Vann!
Tune in LIVE or On Demand
for another POWERFUL message that will catapult your life to greater dimensions in Christ Jesus!
Hear the latest on Congress & DC from the only woman ever elected by the United States Senate to serve as the U.S. Senate Secretary for the Majority for the GOP. Elizabeth spent 26 yrs in the Senate and speaks fluent DC code talk. All Congress College shows are archived on GradeGov.com and air twice weekly, Mon & Friday @ 6:30 EDT. Happy listening.
Life drama, children, blended families, culture issues, community concerns, creative people, social concerns, relationships, spirituality, cooking, traveling, dreaming out loud, entrepreneurship, baby mama drama, baby daddy drama, self-esteem, self-worth, teen drama, self-respect, character building, racism, sports, interactive, stinking thinking, mindsets, role models, mentors, bullying, peer pressure, neighborhoods, creative thinking, mental illness, impaired thinking, poor impulses, profiling, social conscience , sense of right and wrong, family dynamics, environments, social justice, moving forward, positive people, integrity, honor, home associations, economy, education, we the consumers, child development, stages of life, liberty, empowerment, embracing life challenges, keep life moving, self-evaluations, assessments, political red tape, it's who you know not what you know
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (106 chatters)
- thelordshour (35 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (10 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Own Your Career (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Hussle Made Muzik (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Annahilation (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (0 chatters)