SORT BY Relevancy
The Minneapolis Police Department has suspended two officers. The reason why these suspensions become suspect is because of continiuos pattern of hate, racism and bigotry within the Minneapolis Police Department – An organization meant to protect and serve, now out-of-control.
Join co-hosts Ronald A. Edwards and Don Allen as they are prepared to broadcast an exclusive report about the Minneapolis Police and alleged comments made by an officer of the law: “This is what we do to niggers in Minneapolis.”
Also on Saturday’s program, joining us is Ms. Fartun Weli, Executive Director of Isuroon – a non-profit dedicated to the well being of the Somali community. On Friday, July 26 Weli held a press conference to state publically the Somali community gives a vote of no confidence to Minnesota’s commissioner of health.
We also examine the disappearance of the black leadership locally and nationally after the George Zimmerman trail. The only comment made by National Urban League president Mark Morial was, “We organized for the 2012 Vote No initiatives.” (Yes, of course - you got paid idiot.)
Phone lines will be open and we invite listeners to call in with questions and concerns.
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (16 chatters)
- Red Velvet Media (5 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO 101FM (1 chatters)
- GodSaidICanRadio (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Commala Radio Show (1 chatters)
- cowpote (1 chatters)
- THE SHAKEDOWN CREW (1 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (1 chatters)