SORT BY Relevancy
Is Islamic Extremism Justified by Reliable Islamic Texts? (Part 3 of 3)
Reliable Islamic texts (the Qur'an, and hadith: Sahih Bukari, and Sahih Muslim) will be examined to determine if Islamic Extremism is indeed justifiable. In other words, does reliable Islamic texts give justification to violent extremist groups such as ISIS/ISIL and Al Qaeda.
President Obama spoke at the "Summit on Countering Violent Extremism" on February 19, 2015. He claims that groups like ISIL are not Islamic. He also calls for universal precepts that we all must adhere to in order to combat these non-Islamic groups. Do reliable Islamic texts agree with these "universal precepts" that Mr. President proposes?
Don't just parakeet what others around you say, examine the facts...
visit http://www.fivesolasoutreachministry.com/#!theology/c1uy8 when the series is finished and review the theological paper
1. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu addressed the United Nations General Assembly in New York on Thursday, slamming the world body for its indifference to Iranian threats to wipe Israel off the map and for encouraging Palestinian rejectionism.
2. Russian officials vehemently defended the country’s airstrikes in Syria on Thursday as blows to Islamic State militants even as evidence mounted suggesting that U.S.-backed rebels and others were facing the brunt of Moscow’s attacks.
3. After the stinging blow of losing the city of Kunduz to the Taliban, the Afghan government says it has now reclaimed most of the provincial capital in a big operation backed by U.S. airstrikes.
4. As Russia began bombing neighboring Syria, Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi says he would welcome the extension of Russian airstrikes to Iraq, a move that could potentially diminish the U.S. role in battling Islamic State militants in the country.
5. Representatives of the Middle East Quartet signaled on Wednesday evening that they would step up their efforts to facilitate a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict after a day in which discussion of the longstanding dispute took center stage at the United Nations.
You can read these stories in more detail and get more prophecy-related news at SecondComingHerald.com.
The prophetic passage of Scripture that we are looking at today is Psalm 45:6-8 which reads: "Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows. All thy garments smell of myrrh, and aloes, and cassia, out of the ivory palaces, whereby they have made thee glad."
The definition of extremism is the holding of extreme political or religious views. This has become the constitutionalist, religious freedom and gun rights activist’s nightmare. The real extremist are those who impose their ideology of fascism and tyranny on others to the point of death. We are in times that are challenging our faith and our faith is the only thing that is going to get us through it all. Also, updates on the real threat to America and the resent attempts to end it!
It would be patently obvious to everyone that the Islamic State is Islamic - were it not for the fact that Western World Leaders insist otherwise. This is the primary reason why Western authorities unanimously refuse to call the Islamic State by the name it calls itself: the Islamic State...
Welcome to Red Fox Blogger with your Hosts, Tim Burton and Kel Fritzi.
Today, we continue to discuss The Complete Infidel's Guide to ISIS, by Robert Spencer.
Our Show where we are left to our own incorrigible devices and make no apologies, as we are always fed up about something..
We’re the Infidels your Imam warned about.
Ask to join our Facebook Page @ Infidels Are Watching
"Mass islamity ~ Stop the Insanity.”
Repeat Show - Interview with Imam Wilmore Sadiki of Florida on Preserving our Islamic Culture in USA.
Join WORDS MAKE PEOPLE on blog talk radio today May 1, 2016 from 1-3 p.m. (EST) with your host Michael Saahir and co-host Mustaffaa Abdullah as we interview Imam Wilmore Sadiki on “THE ISLAMIC CULTURE LIFE OF MUSLIMS IN AMERICA.” How are we to preserve and promote our Islamic culture life?
Imam Wilmore Sadiki is the Resident Imam of The St. Petersburg Islamic Center for 15 years, and has served on the religious board of Eckert College for 7 years.
Many of us know of Brother Wilmore's successful music career that gave us the beautiful songs, COVERED ALL OVER; ALLAH DID; I WAS BORN A MUSLIM and many more family oriented Islam songs. We also will discuss some new material that Imam Wilmore Sadiki is working on.
We welcome you to join us Sunday May 1, 2016 from 1-3 p.m. (EST). You can listen by calling (714) 816-4673. You can also listen online at: http://tobtr.com/s/8784563
This is a repeat show, so sorry no call in questions or comments today.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (16 chatters)
- John Baptist (8 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- nXphase Records (5 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (5 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Sy Effect Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- HerStoryToo (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Five Guys And A Bible Radio Show (1 chatters)
- pgant (0 chatters)