SORT BY Relevancy
Our guests this morning are Idris Jassim Al-Oboudi and David Ibarra from Manhattan Beach Parks & Recreation division.
A nationally and internationally recognized Recreation and Parks professional and public speaker, Idris Jassim Al-Oboudi is a highly motivated, energetic, passionate leader with vision and a pragmatic approach to recreation issues and needs. Idris is dedicated to high ethical standards, and has proven management ability to develop leadership and programs that deliver quality recreation services in a courteous, cost-efficient manner. He is a leader that creates synergy, providing direction and vision while managing change.
David Ibarra is Manhattan Beach native, born and raised. He grew up in the Manhattan Beach Parks and Recreation Playground Program. A middle child to 5 siblings, David continued in the Parks and Rec family. In 1993 he volunteered for the Playground Program and when he was 18, became a recreation leader. In 2002 he was promoted to supervisor of the Playground Program and isl to this day. For over 17 years he has developed new revenue generating programs, activities and special events. David graduated from Mira Costa High school and studied at El Camino College. He graduated in 2003 from the NRPA Pacific Marketing and Revenue Sources Management School.
This morning, we’re going to learn about the wildly popular Manhattan Beach Pumpkin Race which takes place in Downtown Manhattan Beach every October.
To Find Out More about Jackie Balestra visit
To Find Out More Your Host, Joe Terry visit
On Facebook at ...
Hi Angels The new year is coming and there is an angel and or a ascended master who heads up and oversees the new year. Who is in charge of 2015. Find out tonight on the show.
The show starts at 8:30
The call in number to listen in isL 760 890 7143.
We are broadcasting live on the air! Listen in at http://tobtr.com/s/7149609. #BlogTalkRadi
Manic Monday is catch-up day for all of the political updates on things that happened over the weekend and more.
Beginning today, Susan Minck will be my co-host. Susan has been with me on Friday's for several years but due to her increased duties in her "real career" she will no longer be able to join me on Friday. Susan is just as vocal and straight forward in her commentary and we have some pretty lively discussions.
Elcetions, ISIS (ISL), Obama, 2014 Senatorial races, War Against Terror, School Prayer, and more is on the ticket for this morning.
Join SUsan and I "In the Pickle Barrel" this morning at 8AM-10AM EST.
Participate in the conversation by entering the Chat Room or call in and share your comments live at 1-855-236-2486.
The morning will start off with special guest Andrew Langer, president of the Institute for Liberty. We will be discussing why the new “Local Choice” reform proposal being debated in the Senate is a major win for consumers that would inject real consumer choice and competition into a television broadcast industry currently dominated by crony capitalism.
Following Andrew Langer we will take a look at what issues our Representatives and Senators will be tackling as that return to Washington DC for a "mini-session".
There is plenty of room in The Barrel so jump in at 8AM-10AM EST. You can join in the conversation by entering the chat-room or call in live at (tollfree) 1-855-236-2486.
After the recent prime time announcement of actions to be instigated against ISIS by the sagging Obama administration, we shall look at the realities of Obama's threats.
We invite you to join us, phone lines shall be open for the duration of the show and we openly invite you to participate in the discussion.
Become engaged! Get involved! say your peace!
(347) 324 3287
Today marks the 13th Anniversary of what many call "this generation's Day of Infamy". Without a doubt, the American people have seen some major changes in not just our security, but the way we conduct our business and recreational lifes.
The morning will begin with a look back at that day of September 11, 2001. Also, we will take a look at where we as a country are at the present.
Are we any better off in regards to our security...are we safer?
What is our relationship with our allies? Do we have any true friends left on this planet?
Has our President and Congress learned anything?
I hope you will join me "In the Pickle Barrel" on this very special day. I hope you will join the discussions and share what you remember about that horrible day.
Tonight we shall look at the gathered coalition and its respective rolls in the war against ISIS.
Your opinion counts and we invite you to call in on our open phone line at
Lets chat and discuss the future of the MIddle East,and explore the demise of ISIS/ISL
Get involved! Participate!
Tonight we take the gloves off, reporting the realities of the state of the world and the required surgical operations required in order to save the patient known as Earth.
Politically incorrect, yet required in order to form a more perfect union and society to leave to our children and Grand Children.
When war is the right thing to do.......Please call our open line and discuss your opinions.
Nesse programa, comentarei o Manifesto Comunista, mostrando como todas as produções socialistas posteriores não inovam muito em relação aos meios e aos fins (inclusive Gramsci, Alinsky, Adorno e outros idiotas).
Também irei falar sobre o projeto Fabiano de Nova Ordem Mundial e como interagem o Mundo Capitalista, o Mundo Socialista e o Mundo Islâmico.
Amir Ahmad Nasr is a sought-after cultural commentator, activist, and marketing strategist who regularly sheds light on one of the most important emerging trends of our time: how the Internet-driven Millennial revolution is redefining business, culture, and politics.
He is the author of the inspirational book
Described by The Economist as “puckish” and by WIRED as a “formidable speaker,” Amir Ahmad Nasr is a sought-after cultural commentator, activist, and marketing strategist who regularly sheds light on one of the most important emerging trends of our time: how the Internet-driven Millennial revolution is redefining business, culture, and politics.
He is the author of the inspirational book My Isl@m: How Fundamentalism Stole My Mind–and Doubt Freed My Soul, selected as one of Foreign Policy’s top 25 books to read in 2013. My Isl@am has been described by prominent media professor Clay Shirky as “a love letter to freedom of speech,” and by graphic novelist G. Willow Wilson as a book that “sheds light on a generation of revolutionary life-hackers poised to change the global conversation about religion and politics.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (122 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (41 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (26 chatters)
- AJC Radio (23 chatters)
- Ron March Show (12 chatters)
- The Dream1 (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- The Appearance (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Power (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Lighworkers Connect (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (4 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (3 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Gospel Alliance Radio (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Miscarriage Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Partnerships That Drive Performance (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (0 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (0 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (0 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (0 chatters)
- Talk2Q (0 chatters)