SORT BY Relevancy
http://m0a.com There is a lot out there about flying with an iPad. But how do we seperate the "cool-features" from the useful situational awareness tools? I'll share with you a little bit about how I use my iPad in the cockpit inside this episode of the pilot's inner circle on flight training radio.
The commercials are out for the iPad and Surface, but what value differences are there between these devices? And is the surface tablet right or are there others that work just as well?
With all of the great deals on tablets right now, it's a good time to buy. We'll walk through the differences and help you make an informed decision to decide what's right for you!
Join us as we welcome Autistic Activist Kassiane Sibley, and find out details on Tone it Down Taupe’s iPad mini and Android giveaway in April!
Tone it Down Taupe is sponsoring this fantastic gift giveaway for two deserving Autistic adults for April’s Autism Acceptance Month celebration. TiDT’s initiative is to put a halt to the fear from myths and stereotypes which are perpetuated about Autistic people. TiDT says, “Tone it down. Tone down the fear rhetoric. Tone down the alarmism. It is not necessary to light anything blue to show support and love for an autistic individual.”
For entry details and rules click here.
Show times: 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST (Scheduled times are USA zones. To determine when our live show will broadcast outside the U.S., go to WorldTimeServer.com.
Known as “The Tech Savvy Senior,” Sheila Finkelstein, is a 75-year-old grandmother. Her “kids” (educators and business people) often come to her for “how-to’s.” Even her son who teaches computers to high school students came to her a couple of years ago to learn how to use Twitter!
As a former teacher and current life coach, Sheila has had years of experience in honing her communication skills – – the very skills that are so handy in supporting seniors to have fun while learning how to thrive in the age of technology. First, she “tunes in” to expressed needs in order to discover just what is important to seniors, and then establishes what they want to accomplish. - See more at:
I have had an iPod Touch ever since the first model was released and have been content with it since day 1. I recently purchased an iPad Mini though, as it has features that the iPod does not have, and being such a big fan of the iPod, I figured I would give it a shot. It has been pretty cool the first few days so far.
STAY TRUE WITH DRU is a live interactive CALL IN show designed to; Motivate, Educatce and even irritate you our listeners in becoming a better you!
The pilot show will go live at 7pm (E.D.T.) on Monday, June 29th On BlogTalkRadio.
Dru Kelly/ Host & Creator
Pilot show Topic: BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION
1. THE 2015 AWARD SHOW PRESENTATION (The overall production of the show)
2. HOW DID YOU ENJOY THE PERFORMANCES
3. WHAT DID YOU THINK OF SMOKEY ROBISONS ACCEPTANCE; PRAYER-SPEECH-SERMONETTE
4. WERE YOU SURPRISED TO LEARN OF THE MOUNTAIN OF WORK AND MONEY, TO JOYNER HAS CONTRIBUTED TO GREAT CAUSES IN AND AROUND OUR OMMUNITIES
5. WERE YOU SURPRISE TO SEE HER MOM AND DAD THERE TOGETHER AND THE BIG SHOUT OUT (with what appeared to be sincere love) TO DADDY (JOE) AS WELL AS (MOM) KATHERINE
6. DID APPEAR THATTI YEAR CELEBATON WAS A LOT MORE (OLD SCHOOL) THAN RECENT YEAR?
7. WHO IRRITATED YOU ON THE SHOW AND WHY
8. WHO CAPTURED YOUR HEART
9. WHAT KIND FO JOB DID YOU THINK THE 2 HOST (OF THE 2015 BET AWARDS) GIVE US
AND MUCH MUCH MORE!
You can listen from your; Laptop, Desktop, Ipad, Cell phone or any other device with internet access, or if you are one of only ;ucky 1oo callers you may dial into the station and listen from your cell phone, land line or computer access phone. No fees or charges are applicable to this call.
Get ready to: STAY TRUE WITH DRU!
Please join Health Educator & Life Coach, Erica Haray-Butcher, as she chats with Author, Speaker, & Coach, Ruth Davis, on taking action and getting unstuck.
Ruth is creating the life that she wants one moment at a time. She has spent the last ten years exploring how we hold ourselves back from pursuing our dreams, how we stay in situations that are familiar, even when we’re no longer satisfied, and how, when we live from our hearts, we are so much happier.
Ruth is also an Apple computer trainer. Her company, Mac2School, has been helping people love technology since 1987. Ruth lives full-time in her 24’ motorhome with her dog, Cody. They are currently traveling in the US, promoting Ruth’s new book, Heart Sparks: 7 Practices For Loving Your Life.
Please visit Ruth's website at www.SparkTheHeart.com. To learn more about Erica and to schedule a health consult with her, check out www.CatchGoodHealth.com.
And don't forget- good health is contagious...pass it on!
Sarantos' passion for music began before he knew what the word passion meant. He began writing lyrics as a small child while "people watching" in his mom and pop's family diner. That is to say, when he wasn't working and helping his mom and pop at the diner as a cook, dishwasher, waiter or cashier! In those days, he always had a pad of paper, loose-leaf sheet, or even a napkin to feverishly write down lyrics. As technology evolved, his iPhone, iPad, and computer have gladly become the recipients of those lyrics. Do you have any idea how long it took to digitize all those songs??
Sarantos love of music is profound. His lyrics express his love of people and the world around him. While life is fraught with many challenges, it also offers many blessings. His songs span an entire spectrum of emotion. And lest he take himself too seriously, Sarantos has a pretty wicked sense of humor. You may recognize this in some of his more lighthearted lyrics, facebook or twitter posts, and even in a random music video or two...
Whether a particular song or lyric is deep, serious or lighthearted, most people would agree that it is something they can relate to as people of this planet.
The IPAD has gained acceptance and popularity as a tool for enhancing communication with students who have autism. Special Educator and Board Certified Behavioral Analyst Ann Filer joins us to discuss the many applications of the IPAD with autistic children. April is Autism Awareness Month, so join us to learn more about how technology is being used to enhance communication with autistic students in school, in the home, and in the community.
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (19 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (3 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Black Author Network (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Live To The Point With (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (0 chatters)