SORT BY Relevancy
Questions covered on this show:
What is the status of the Affordable Healthcare Act and its implementation? What should consumers know about the Affordable Care Act and what are main misconceptions? How can the Affordable Care Act affect small business owners and what are main misconceptions? How do you, as an IPA Family, State Business Development Leader, help share ACA news and FAQs? The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (“ACA”) aims to increase the quality and affordability of health insurance, lower the uninsured rate by expanding public and private insurance coverage, and reduce the costs of healthcare for individuals and the government. It provides a number of mechanisms. Media and political information systems have several people confused about the law and Michelle McLaren, from IPA Family, an agency for health insurance companies, is our guest to sort it all out.
Michelle McLaren has spent years trying to help people. From teaching swimming lessons to boy scouts to Sunday school, she's always out to educate the world. Biological mother of 1 teenager, she tends to mother everyone she comes in contact with. Therefore, helping people find the right health insurance to protect themselves and their families was a natural step in her career. As a State Business Development Leader for IPA Family, Michelle works to train new agents and continues to present clear choices for people who want health insurance information in actual English. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her son, husband of 24 years and singing with 2 different vocal groups. IPA Family – Michelle’s Site.
in Self Help
This week on Bust Your Ruts Radio, Deb will show you why IPAs must become your best friend. Deb will teach you what all millionaires know-that IPAs must become a top priority in your business. You will learn how to move through the limiting beliefs and emotions that keep you stuck, and straight into action. If you want your business to take off, you can't miss this powerful show!
Wednesday, October 2
6 pm PST, 7 MST, 8 CST, 9 EST
We will be smoking and talking with David Blanco of Blanco Cigars tonight. Sampling his line of fine hand rolled cigars while we are broadcasting live from The Wooden Match in Bethlehem, PA.
We are big fans of IPA's and something that The Wooden Match has a great assortment of on tap is exactly that. We will be sampling a variety of them and smiling the entire time!
Meet Paul Litwack • Board Certified Master Coach Trainer: MNLP, MTLT, MCYF, MHt
• Board Certified Instructor of Hypnotherapy (launching Institute Q3 2013)
• Co-author, #1 Amazon Best Seller: Ready, Aim, Soar!
• Selected to 'Top 100 Corporate Coaches in the World'
• Member Firm: ThoughtPerfect Executive Coaching (Singapore)
• Director, Institute for Professional Advancement/IPA (Canada)
• Designed/Led Executive Coach practice, the International Coach Academy (Australia)
Phone 1.905.764..8525, www.THE-COACH.com
in Video Games
Hello Gamers! This time around we have a wonderful show for you. First of all Soleb has finally made his gamer style wedding invites, Drinks his first Harpoon IPA, and finally gets on board with the new XBOX. We also will talk about EA, Silicon Knights closes office, Timegate closes doors, Xbox returns for Gamescom, and much much more! Please check us out at 2ndopinionpod.com !
On the Wednesday, May 1st 2013 broadcast at 12 Noon Pacific/3PM Eastern, my special guest is Tom Doerr, MD.
Dr. Doerr is a primary care physician practicing geriatric medicine in St. Louis and director of innovation research for Lumeris aka @Lumeris. He is also the vice president of clinical strategy for an IPA and a faculty member of the Accountable Delivery System Institute (ADSI), aka @adsinst.
According to their website, Lumeris is:
'...is an accountable care delivery innovation company offering health systems, payers, and providers operational support, technology, and consulting services.'
While, ADSI is:
'...the premier resource for health systems, health plans, large physician groups, and self-insured employers seeking proven solutions and practical guidance on establishing successful models of accountable care.'
Clearly Lumeris, with deep roots into the Medicare Advantage world as well as seasoned insights forged via its first mover advantage experience during the 'bleeding edge' (an idea ahead of it's time) of 'Healtheon era' has a lot to say about ACOs, accountable care and the effective re-engineering of our at risk healthcare delivery and financing non-systems.
Join us for an informative session.
For context, check out Dr. Doerr's informative piece on the Healthcare Blog, titled: 'The Nine C’s of Successful Accountable Primary Care Delivery.'
We will be sampling a few Porters and IPA beers that find the on-coming Fall Season. Of course we will share how we feel they pair with the cigars we will be smoking live as well as our favorites. We will also be smoking Tatuaje cigars and sharing our thoughts on them. So please feel free to call into the show live! We will be moving our shows to Thursday evening starting next week. We will be procasting live from Cigar Cigars in Colmar PA.
On the Friday, October 19th, 2012 broadcast my special guest is: Leigh Hutchins, MBA, President and Chief Operating Officer, of North American Medical Management, California, Inc. (NAMM) develops and manages provider networks. The title of the broadcast is ‘IPAs, ACOs and the Future of US Healthcare: The View from a Seasoned California MSO’. Ms. Hutchins has over 20 years of progressively responsible health care management experience. She joined NAMM in 1993 and has held various positions in the areas of payor and provider contracting, network development, transactional services and IPA operations. Prior to her NAMM tenure, she was employed by FHP HealthCare and held several positions in both staff model and IPA operations. Ms. Hutchins received her BA degree in Pharmacology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and her MBA from the Anderson School of Management at the University of California, Los Angeles. For additional context and background information on our chat see: Aetna, NAMM Form Accountable Care Collaboration and Introduce New Health Plans in San Bernardino and Riverside Countiesere, or an 'Introduction to ACOs for IPAs'. Join us!
Well we will be broadcasting live from Cigar Cigars, colmar, PA once again. This time we will have Paul Bush - the owner of Flatbed Cigar Company on the show. We will be smoking and talking about his Panacea line of cigars. We will here from Paul about his cigars and how he got started with them. We will (like always) be reviewing another IPA and some Poter Beers.
Well it is Friday and todays Beers are very Db. IPA oh yeah so ladies clothing is optional So we will be on the hunt for a new cohost yep that’s right so if you want to cohost a show about technology sports and whatever especially girls here is your opportunity I need callers and you need to laugh so why not call me? I have new commercial spots jump in and let me know what you think about them So let us have a ton of fun and enjoy life
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (36 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (34 chatters)
- The Portal (23 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (23 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- SquatchD Radio (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (14 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (13 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Sean Croxton (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (6 chatters)
- FRNARadio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (6 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (6 chatters)
- WideAwake1 (5 chatters)
- House Valerian (5 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (5 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (5 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (4 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 2 (4 chatters)
- hornet85 (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (4 chatters)
- cynthiafontaine (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (4 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Tribulation News (3 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (3 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (3 chatters)
- THE LGBT HOOD SHOW (3 chatters)
- B Movies Radio (3 chatters)
- Caffeine IV Drip (3 chatters)
- 2 Fat Guys and the Internet (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (3 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- MNA Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (2 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Bucky Birt Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (2 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- The Middle Men (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- un0mic (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- ATAZP LIVE (1 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- ICERM Radio (1 chatters)
- The Intentional Christian Life (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Crabdribbles Starting 50 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (1 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (0 chatters)
- P O W E R of Oneness (0 chatters)