SORT BY Relevancy
Well, the Iowa Caucuses are finally over. And Matt-Man and Jayman are here to provide you with the best and most in depth analysis of not just the caucus results, but of Iowa itself. We'll cover the good, the bad, the ugly and the sexy when it comes to Iowa, or as we like to call it "East Nebraska." And, of course we might meander off into other areas such as the NFL playoffs as we do tend to get a little distracted from time to time. So, join us and even call in and let us know what you think of the Iowa Caucuses and Iowa itself! We're gonna have a real good time.
Willard Romney won the Iowa GOP caucus by just 8 votes.
The race had shaped up as a two-way dead heat between Romney and Rick Santorum with Iowa GOP chairman Strawn announcing Romney’s victory shortly after 1:30 a.m. The final vote total for Romney was 30,015 to Santorum’s 30,007. Total votes cast: 122,255.
The Iowa caucuses delivered a virtual tie for first place between Romney and Santorum, with Romney ahead by just eight votes.Politico
This special presentation was hosted by Jerry Pippin.
Jim Cullen, editor of The Progress Populist talks about the Iowa caucuses and the prospects for the New Hampshire and South Carolina primaries with Vicki N. Jim and Vicki both grew up in Iowa and continue to follow politics there; Jim from Texas and Vicki in Greece. Both are on the Progrssive Populist end of the Democratic Party spectrum. Jim has his finger on the pulse of local, state and national politics as well as being able to explain the history of politics in the USA and in the progressive populist movements.
The newspaper: The Progressive Populist
Facebook: The Progressive Populist
in Real Estate
My name is Ken Sheppard. I have invested in real estate successfully for over thirty years.
This show will explain to you how to make money in real estate when you do not have any money. I started out this way and so can you.
Today, we'll speak with an active wholesaler in Iowa. Lance can give you first hand information about paying gurus who make implied offers of assistance, fail to deliver, but get a piece of your deal.
Find our podcasts on the iTunes store under "Making Money in Real Estate When You Have No Money".
You can network with 150,000+ active investors by going to KenRERadio.com and creating a free account.
Check out Dana Leigh's new website at SWMIBizDev.com. Login to learn about an opportunity for an honest-to-goodness college style real estate education. And, she'll be happy to show you how to make money starting next week by helping her to enroll students.
Please join our online community at CreativeFlips.webs.com.
IOWA WESTERN HEAD FOOTBALL COACH SCOTT STROHMEIER
Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Fantasy Hockey X tonight at 9pm ET with Michael Clifford of Sportsnet and Christopher Pacheco of RotoExperts. We three wise men will bring you the latest hard hitting daily fantasy hockey information, feed you some good stuff, and hopefully win you some good old fashioned cash!
Tonight we talk about the following (Not always in order):
-- DFS hockey update!
-- Scoring updates as they come in
-- Digging into Neil Parker's charts (lots of incredible info here)
-- Goalie Streaming Options (late week and weekend)
-- Team Doctors and the coaches who hide the injuries
-- Josh Harding goes from all world goalie to extended rehab stint in Iowa. Does he play in Minny again?
-- Parting Shots
-- Aloha means archive
The fun begins again at 9pm ET...with at least a full hour of fantasy hockey questions, answers, and more. The phone number is 1-347-826-9195 and you can always contact the three of us via Twitter. WE WILL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS! WE DO NOT HIDE! Bring the heat an we will find a way to cool the jets. Let's rock hockey fans and thanks for listening.
Hot Tub Dealer Des Moines, Ankeny - 515-270-8702 - http://hotspringgreen.com/des-moines-hot-tub New, Used Hot Spring Spas and Hottubs on Sale. We also sell Swim Spas and Finnleo Saunas at Low Prices.
Simple Arthritis Relief: The Wonders of a Hot Tub
With intense heat, targeted massage and buoyancy, hot water therapy, complements of the hot tub, is tough to beat.
Heat Promotes Muscle Relaxation
A hot tub is a more convenient method of heat treatment because you can target large surface areas providing relief in seconds.
Massage Targets Damaged Tissue Precisely
High powered jets create soothing, targeted massage that penetrate deep beneath muscle for extended relief.
Buoyancy Eliminates Pressure and Strain
Hot tub hydrotherapy alleviates pressure. Simply sitting in a hot tub can reduce body weight by as much as 90 percent, alleviating pressure and strain from everyday use.
Hot Spring Spas is providing free test soaks at all their showrooms. We recommend calling us ahead of time to reserve a spot.
To learn more about the benefits of owning a hot tub, pick up a copy of our free hot tub buyer’s guide… “7 Critical Questions You Must Ask Before You Buy a Hot Tub” Give us a call or visit our website at http://hotspringgreen.com/des-moines-hot-tub
Hot Tub Dealer Des Moines, IA
Hot Tub Dealer Ankeny, IA
10860 Hickman Rd., Clive, IA 50325
Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has beheaded Peter Kassig from Indiana a former Army Ranger who converted to Islam and was helping in aid work in Syria. Also a "Mega" 6.7 earthquake just hit New Zealand and tsunimi warnings are in effect. Also Muslim JIhadist in Nigeria just took 16 Christians in Gwoza and "slaughtered them all as part of a "Wipe out Christians from the face of the earth" project. Also Russian President Vldimir Putin leaves the G-20 Summitt early after leaders line up to browbeat thim over Ukranine. Also in Iowa an image of Virgin Mary grows on a tree and causes many to believe it is a "sign from God". Also Irsrali Prime Minister Netanyahu has a "Warning for the USA" about Iran. Also dead birds, fish and other large beast continue as the "Hosea Prophecy" maintains more events. Also the "Globalization" of Secret Societies Exposed. These events and much more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God. Your Host Pastor Paul Begley of Indiana.
The Sullivans were a strong faithful Catholic family who were followers of Jesus Christ from the very beginning of their marriage. Perhaps they were the typical family living in middle America, Waterloo Iowa.
Thomas Sullivan worked as a freight conductor on the Illinois Central Railroad that gave the family support during the Great Depression, while his wife Alleta was the nest builder. She had five sons and one daughter raising them as strong Catholics.
Their sons George, Francis, Joseph, Madison, and Albert, grew up at a time when family life in America was centered on faith and patriotism. Their sister, Genevieve learned from her mother what a Christian woman was to be.
Being typical boys, they would be involved with everything, rebuilding a boat to have fun sailing, even if it did sink, running up a tower to watch their Father passing by on the train, they were close as brothers.
Philippians 3:17 states, “Join with others in being imitators of me, brothers, and observe those who thus conduct themselves according to the model you have in us.” St. Paul is giving us the call to follow holiness, first to follow the example of the Apostles, the first followers of the Lord. We are to imitate their example of proclaiming liberty setting the captives free.
Growing up, the boys worked at Waterloo’s Rath Packing Co living the American dream.
Al, the youngest son, was the only one of the brothers that married and has a young son.
On December 7, 1941 the Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor and with the news of a close friend’s death all five brothers enlisted in the Navy on January 3, 1942 getting the opportunity to serve together.
We have a power packed lunch hour this week with women headliners from politics to sports. We dissect the media reception on women trailblazers such as Senator Elect Joni Ernst from Iowa, Representative Elect Mia Love from Utah, the nomination for Attorney General Loretta Lynch and the Real War on Women. We also highlight great accomplishments by women headliners such as Gillian Zucker, the President of the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers, Stacey Snider the new Co-Chair of 20th Century Fox, Maureen Bausch newly appointed CEO of the NFL's 2018 Super Bowl and our entrepreneur highlight - SheTaxi/SheRide in NYC. Tune into this action packed hour of women trailblazers and women making their own news! Listen on Demand by downloading our mobile app!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (495 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (93 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (31 chatters)
- in5d (29 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (25 chatters)
- Black Author Network (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (18 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (15 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (12 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (6 chatters)
- David Coney (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Kick it with Krystal (0 chatters)