SORT BY Relevancy
Explore the role of the futurist today while getting a preview of what’s on the horizon in law firms tomorrow.
Jobst Elster brings extensive experience in market analysis, market research, public relations and product marketing to the legal industry. He has served as a legal market strategist for the last 15 years, advising companies entering the legal market, involved in mergers and acquisitions, and expanding operations overseas. Jobst regularly writes and speaks on legal technology, technology innovations and futures, legal marketing and big data. elster@InsideLegal.com or via Twitter @InsideLegal.
Article: Strategizing Today for the Legal Tech of Tomorrow, Legal Management, Jan. 2014
Eric Hunter is the Director of Knowledge, Innovation & Technology Strategies at Bradford & Barthel, LLP and Executive Director of Spherical Models, LLC. He has recently integrated a Google-driven social media knowledge and collaboration environment within Bradford & Barthel, LLP. Eric is constantly looking to leverage innovation solutions to enhance client service interaction while driving business optimization solutions internally. Hunter speaks and writes on competitive strategy and collaborative cloud solutions globally and is the recipient of ILTA’s 2010 Knowledge Management Champion Distinguished Peer and ILTA’s 2010 Innovative Member awards. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article: Law Firm Futures: Driving an Intranet Evolution Through Predictive Analytics” Legal Management, Sept. 2013.
Tyler Deane - The Innovative Entrepreneur
Tyler Deane, CEO of The GDC Group pioneered his love of computers and all things digital into the internet design and consulting arena before it ever existed as an industry.
The GDC Group launched more than 17 years ago, when the field of computers, internet and web design were considered the wild west of business.
Tyler's interest in the burgeoning field of the digital world led him to launch his business at a time when his job was in a state of flux due to the economic conditions of the times.
The GDC Group develops and maintains internet, intranet and extranet solutions for businesses. They suggest and develop software solutions to increase their customers competitive edge, as well as recommend and support hardware and software acquisitions relevant to our customers and future requirements.
The GDC Group
In this episode of the Daily Blogcast for Internet Marketing we discuss a number of popular blogposts that we found throughout the intranet!
Bryan Covers -
What’s New With Google+ In Short – Barry Schwartz – Search Engine Roundtable
Popular Desktop Music Player : Winamp – Life Hacker
Pinterest Announces Rich Pins for Articles – Corey Eridon – Hubspot
Google Webmaster Tools Now Highlights Security Issues – Jennifer Slegg – Search Engine Watch
Mark talked about -
An Introduction to the Underground World of Cloaking – Charles Ngo
Affiliate Marketing Income Report: September 2013 – Tyler Cruz
If you aren’t A/B testing, you’re falling behind! – Jon Correll
Surprise! Instagram users hate the new ads – Erin Griffith
Has your intranet turned into a black hole? A repository for useless stuff nobody can find even if they want to? David Gwyn, vice president of R&D and collaboration for HighPoint Solutions, had the same problem. Working nights and weekends, Gwyn and his team turned their static site into a collaborative hub where hundreds of consultants nationwide share ideas, information and create proposals in less time. David explains how he sold the idea, encouraged resistant users to get on board, and squeezed the work into a schedule packed with consulting engagements and travel. If you’re trying to manage team projects the old way—blizzards of email and hours of conference calls—don’t miss David Gwyn live at 3:30 pm on Thursday, January 13, 2011 on Collaboration Pizza, or download the interview anytime.
Jim talks about his presentation, "Facebook and the Future of Employee Communications" at the Intranet Insider World Tour Live Conference, NYC, April 16-17, 2009
For small businesses, Google is a triple threat- communication, collaboration & creation- tool that help keep them front of mind, productive and functional. Search, email, voice, social media, marketing, customer service, storage, file sharing, intranet, document edting, broadcasting, video, mobile- it's a one-stop shop for the cost conscious business looking to maximize productivity. Google+ is becoming the go-to spot on the web and the game changer in social media. Their groundbreaking technology and social platform is taking networking and connecting to a whole other level that Facebook is still struggling to catch up to. Join me as I chat with Digital Media expert Lynette Young about ways small businesses can use the entire Google suite to start, run and grow your business.
in Self Help
Educated and trained as a lawyer at Mc Gill University, Faculty of Law, where she received her BCL and LLB degrees, Maureen has leveraged her education and interests to find a purposeful career, as a consultant in her own business. Her background and work/life experiences have been a springboard for earning a living as a writer, coach, speaker/ facilitator and developer of wellness events. She works with individuals and groups with a diversity of interests, opinions and needs. She has written articles for clients for their corporate newsletters and intranet sites on topics such as: gossip at work, creating a climate of positive inclusion, engagement strategies, continuous learning, customer service, work/life balance, diversity issues, and the power of connection in business, storytelling, effective communications, dealing with difficult people, mediation strategies for achieving understanding, finding passion for your work and goals/time management. In addition to her book called “Day Care and the Law”, she has had articles published in Business Woman Canada, Canadian Business Magazine and Dental Practice Management as well as The National Post on behalf of the Women’s Law Association of Ontario. For over twenty years she has facilitated workshops and seminars on a variety of topics with leadership, organizational effectiveness and wellness as central themes. She is passionate about the concept of leadership and the skills that are necessary to engage, energize and empower people.
Canadian 'Idea Man,' Bob Hooey is a charismatic, confident leader, trainer and inspirational speaker who has worked successfully with a wide range of audiences and clients. Using personal stories, he challenges his audiences to engage his Ideas At Work! Bob gives them clear, easily used building blocks for success in enhancing their leadership, career or business. He equips them to lead and motivate their employees to succeed.
His leadership, career success and business enhancing ideas have been applied successfully by thousands of leading edge professionals, leaders, sales professionals, and Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies.
Bob is a frequent contributor and columnist to North American consumer, association, corporate intranet, online and trade publications on employee motivation, creative problem solving, sales, time management, customer service. He is the prolific author of 37 publications including business, leadership, sales, and career development success books, a mini-book series, and an e-book series.
Get more economic bang for your broadband buck.
Paul Niedzwiecki, Ex. Dir. of the Cape Cod Commission, and Alan Davis, President and CEO of CapeNet join us live at SmarterCape Summit to discuss why it pays to take care of the home front first.
Did you know intranets that connect your businesses, local government offices, educational institutions and medical facilities to each other primes everyone for greater economic success? Folks can achieve more while working with greater efficiently.
And when you execute creative activities to integrate your local economic drivers with faster access to the public Internet, these constituents save money, improve how they operate, transform the workforce and increase revenues.
Fast broadband by itself doesn't produce economic benefits. You have to use this technology the right way and work smart. Learn how today.
Internet Coach for Small Business Tanya Smith interviews Diederik Van Houten about Papyrs.com, a very easy to use drag & drop data management tool. Set up your own intranet in just minutes. Create a member area for clients or colleagues.
Diederik shares how tthey had an idea of creating a solution that helps people easily organize their business simply and quickly. This collaborative tool is a creative way to keep forms, data, and essential communications all in in one place.
Listen in and let us know what you think! For more great resources to simplify your business, check out www.tanyasmithonline.com.
Mary Henige, APR has held many communications positions in her 25 years with General Motors. In her current role as director, social media and digital communications, she leads GM’s social media strategy, employee policy and training; blogs; community engagement on GM’s corporate brand channels; and crisis monitoring and response. Her team works in cooperation with other areas to broaden the reach of GM’s “stories” including video development and media outreach.
Additionally, Mary oversees GM’s creative interactive and user experience team who develop and support the company’s global intranet and external web sites and channels such as the media site, corporate blogs and retiree web site.
In November 2011, she was inducted into the PR News Hall of Fame, which recognizes “Pioneers in public relations who have left a lasting mark and have been outspoken leaders in one or more areas.” Join Hugh Macken of VMR Communications and Deirdre Breakenridge of Pure Performance Communications for this exclusive interview with GM's Mary Henige right here on Blog Talk Radio!
Hugh Macken, Live! thanks RaganPR and LiquidPlanner for sponsoring this program.
Recommended Book Pertaining to this Topic:
Social Media and Public Relations: Eight New Practices for the PR Professional (Financial Times Press), by Deirdre Breakenridge
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (492 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (144 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (38 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (29 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (19 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (16 chatters)
- Littany (16 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (14 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (10 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (10 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (10 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (10 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (8 chatters)
- FSF Radio (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (7 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (7 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Living Astrology (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (6 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (4 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (4 chatters)
- DLFootball (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (4 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (4 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (3 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- thedean (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (2 chatters)
- LineaLove Show (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- BadCulture Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- chocmami (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- HumanSpirit Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Kennel Spotlight (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (0 chatters)