SORT BY Relevancy
TONIGHT ON THE EXPERIENCE
We talk about a hot topic that everyone talks about: interracial dating. What are the pros? What are the cons? Is it better to date outside your race or is worse? Are all men and women the same no matter which race you choose? Well, we're getting to some of the root of that tonight.
DISCLAIMER: Even though we encourage free speech, please exercise respect in order to make this a fun, and comforting environment to all listeners. Also, the viewpoints of the host, co-hosts, callers, and listeners does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions on the show.
IT'S LIVE. IT'S RAW. IT'S THE EXPERIENCE.
DUE TO SO MANY CALLERS WE HAD IN QUE LAST NIGHT, WE'RE GONNA REVISIT THIS TOPIC AGAIN. INTERRACIAL DATING. MEN, WHY ARE YOU DATING OUTSIDE OF YOUR RACE? WOMEN, WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS? ARE THESE REASONS VALID. PLEASE CALL IN & SHARE YOU OPINION. NO MATTER WHAT RACE YOU ARE, WE WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY.
UNTIL 2MORO NIGHT....
As I researched this week's topic I found that when most people use the term INTERRACIAL, they automatically think Black and White. Why this is so is beyond me and is worth further investigation and discussion.
It seems that interracial dating and relationships are more acceptable today than it was in the past, but that just may be on the surface. There have actually been polls taken that shows this to be the case, but again those polls are only using Black and White people in their studies.
Let's talk about what the term interracial actually means and how the dating scene looks from all aspects.
Join us on Wednesday night, June 4th on DPRADIOXL/Blogtalkradio.com as we shed a little more light on the issue.
In tonight's episode, we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of interracial dating. How do family and friends play a role in the relationship? What are the consequences that an interracial relationship may have on their offspring? Does it affect the way people treat you when you date outside of the race? What's the best way to approach interracial dating or should you even stay away from them? Find out more at 9pm eastern standard time!
Have you ever dated someone of another race? What are some of the pros and cons? Are you a person that used to date within your race, but now refuses to? Are you against interracial dating? This will be an open discussion about relationships. I'll play music too .Let's Talk!! Join me is this candid convesation.
JOIN THE MEGAPOWERS DOMINKNOSO AND MYSELF AS WE DISCUS INTERRACIAL DATING
WITH SPECIAL GUEST BLOG WRITER/ COMEDIAN NIKKI FRIAS
Tonight's show is about interracial dating. Very interesting discussion and always controversial. Some people love it, some people hate it, and some people love to hate it but regardless of how you feel about it, it's here and it's not going anywhere.
But why do people feel the need to date outside of their race? It seems that most of the time bad experiences lead people to try dating outside of their race which to some spectators seems like a rebound.
So how do you feel about interracial dating? Does it offend you when you see someone of your race dating someone of a different race and if so what exactly fuels you to feel that way? Do you think interracial dating usually works out better than dating a mutual race?
So many questions and viewpoints to be addressed and that's what we're here for so make sure you don't miss out and if you want to join in on the discussion that # is 347-848-9540.
This week on GEI Radio we will be discussing women and men dating outside of their race... From scenarios to real life situations! As usual, the Fab 5 will be chiming in with their blunt and honest opinions. We will also have our weekly blessing from Mr. Snowden and his Health Talk segment. This is guaranteed to be another GREAT show. So be sure to tune in this Sunday May 25, 2014 7-9pm 347-934-0021. Tell a friend to tell a friend!!
As the years go by, we are seeing more and more interracial couples and mixed raced children. To some people, love sees no color. To others, it's an issue. Tune in on Saturday, March 2nd as The Last Slice Radio discusses Interracial Dating. Are you in an interracial relationship? Share with us your story and experience by calling 347-826-7697 (Option #1 to speak LIVE and Option #2 to listen).
BGN will discuss interracial dating in the Black community and why is this subject still taboo in 2013? We will discuss the disparities between Black women dating non-black men and Black men who date non-black women. Be sure to use the hashtag #BGNPodcast for comments and questions!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (114 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- reactionariez (20 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (20 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- Yada (16 chatters)
- Straitway (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (9 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (6 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- 65183 (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- The Portal (4 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (4 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (0 chatters)