SORT BY Relevancy
On the Rob Legend Show, let's explore the possibility of none traditional relationships. Many of us aspire to be in love for 40 to 50 yearsand live happily together until death do apart, right? Times have changed, needs have changed, people have evolved into new creatures, so should we be defining our relationship a new measure than our parents and grand parents. Maybe the traditional is not the best model? Maybe marriage itself has outlived it usefulness? Is it possible that way too many people are stressed, unhappy and beating themselves up trying to be what is no longer conductive in the world live in today? Maybe single life without heart stress of relationships might prove over time to be a better suit for most? I don't have the answers, but let's talk about it this Wednesday night at 7-9 pm @ www.blogtalkradio.com/roblegend and call in to speak at 773-897-3989...
The Rob Legend Show is seeking the answer for the ills of the world today. We want to explore that part of ourselves many times not considered. As we have arrived at many conclusions on this show, we identified the possibility that we are no longer connecting to our spiritual being. Is it possible that all the negative things we are experiencing due to a spiritual war that we are trying to fight in a physical manner. Let's talk about it and explore the possible solution. How do we get there?
Wednesday on the Rob Legend Show, we will get into:
1. How to get a good man?
2. How to keep a good man?
3. What should men be willing to do for the right woman?
4. Does no sex while dating insure for a stronger relationship development?
5. Can a man ever find the one who complete him if he settles for the one in front of him?
The Rob Legend Show is all about speaking on issues, problems and things that affects us all on a daily basis and finding real solutions. Our guests are invited to participate without censorship. We believe once a conversation begins, people will find a solution. There are many opinions and on this show, they are respected, challenged and encouraged to back them up with facts. You have a voice on this show, so speak up and speak often. No one person holds all of the answers, so collectively we can find the right solutions.
This week on The Rob Legend Show, let's talk about:
1. Has the Atlanta Falcons been pushed around until they refuse to be pushed anymore?
2. Supporting the home team. People brag about buying out of town while home biz suffers.
3.Obama isn't black enough.
4. Do celebrities really owe fans anything beyond the performance.
5. Name a black own business you support on the regular beside hair care.
Topics for next The Rob Legend Show:
1. How do I get him out of my house without sending him to jail?
2. How do I escape a man who abuse me in private, but treat me like a queen in front of other people?
3. She uses my kids to hurt me. How hard is it to fight for custody?
4. She makes more money than I do and never let me forget, should I leave her?
5. All of a sudden I can't do anything right according to my mate. What's really going on?
6. If you have to wait in the relationship to take it to the next level, should you also hold back on your money being spent?
In order for the black community to overcome the economic depression it experiences year in and year out, it must adopt the fundamental and systematic support of black own business. Black businesses must raise their level of service to be unmatched by any competitor. There should be mutual levels of respect and expectation between the black community and the black owned businesses operating there. The community must understand that every dollar spent outside the community is a dollar lost and never recovered and the entire community suffers.
This Wednesday on the Rob Legend Show. We want to talk to business owners. If you have a business of any size, you are invite to speak on your business on my show. So let's be about business and seize an opportunity to tell our 1500 regular listeners what you have to offer. If you know someone in business, tell them about joining me this Wednesday at 7 pm. Call in to speak on it at 773.897.3989...
You don't have to live black that long before it becomes evident they don't really care about you. It is sad when little black babies are aware of color differences and learn early to not like their complexion. Who fault is it? Are black partly responsible by the way they define beauty? Or does black people trying too hard to not look so black?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (43 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- LCS (5 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (5 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Joe Diesel (1 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- and now for something completely (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)