SORT BY Relevancy
Tonights show will talk about INTERNET DATING... IS IT PHYSICAL OR FISCAL?
I know you have friends that are members of dating sites or have met "The One" on-line. What was your first thought when you heard the news? SCARY? CRAZY? GREAT? Have you tried on-line dating? Is this the new " dinner and a movie"?
The United States generated $957 million in revenue in 2008 from online dating services
At the end of November 2004, there were 844 lifestyle and dating sites, a 38 percent increase since the start of the year, according to Hitwise Inc. However, market share was increasingly growing by several large commercial services, including AOL Personals, Yahoo! Personals, Match.com, and eHarmony. By 2007, many prominent studies show that Baby Boomer interest in online dating have soared.
Where do you fit or do you even want to? It's hard enough to find that RIGHT person when you met face to face isn't it. But think about it... maybe it is better to get to know someone before there is face to face contact. But is it SAFE?
TUNE IN TO Sweet Tea with a Chaser TONIGHT AT 9 PM EST
The Unconventional Relationships & Lifestyles (U.R.L.) investigates the non-conventional ways that intimate relationships develop between people. The U.R.L. series places marginalized groups (black women, black gay men) at the center of conversation in order to illuminate the ways in which race, gender, and sexuality shape human behavior and personal experiences. Finally, this theme firmly supports alternative dating styles and practices.
This week's show is 90 minutes.
Question of the Night: A man find out that a woman he is casually having sex with saves all the times they have sex in her phone's calendar.
Topic Questions: Have you been catfished before? What should you do when someone doesn't look like their profile picture? How do you feel about one night stands on the internet?
Let's have a rich discussion.
Follow RichKidRadio on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook.
Internet Dating is no longer the taboo that it was years ago. Now it is really a way to make the large world smaller so you can meet new people. But there are some things you should know about when dating via the Internet to make it easier for you.
Tonight we'll talk about why you should consider Internet dating, which sites to check out, how to write your profile, choosing pics and finally meeting up with that person.
Join us and share your Internet dating stories with us tonight on Black Women Talk 8pm EST on Blog Talk Radio.
Tonight Join our host Nakuan as he interviews CEO of K.A.R. SERVICE LLC Mr Michael Knox. Mr Knox hails from Atlanta Ga. an official "grady baby" a term of used to describe those born in the infamous Grady hospital. Mr Knox is a season auto technician with over twenty years of experience. He will Join our host and guest as we discussing the pros and cons of internet dating. Mr Knox will provide helpful auto care tips to our listeners. maybe you have dated or are currently dating someone you met over the net call and give our listeners your insight . If you have any questions you would like discuss on the show please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Call (646)478-3483 to Relate-with-Naak R I P CURTIS MATTHEW
in Pop Culture
You aren't getting any younger yet you're STILL single. You've been dating for some time now but it seems as if nothing works. This might be you... Is internet dating the solution to your dating dilemma? Everyone else is doing it so why shouldn't you? In this episode host Anah Mae is discussing the pros and cons of dating someone online. I think we can all agree this has become pretty common amongst the current society. We know that obviously it can be dangerous but on the flip side can it be beneficial at all to your future love life...
Follow the host on Twitter
You can tweet any questions or comments to the host @AnahMae
ALL INDIE, UNDERGROUND, & LOCAL ARTISTS can submit their music to TheCaramelFoxx@Gmail.com to be played during the broadcast.
Ladies and Gentlemen alike. Are you on a dating site? They are the most sought after sites in America when it comes to putting two people together. Now that you've met someone online, the question is, "Is it true love or is it for money?" U.S. citizens should be aware of individuals they meet on internet dating websites who feign friendship, profess romantic interest, and/or express marriage intentions over the internet. Scammers commonly claim to be U.S. citizens who are engaged in international business, requiring them to frequently travel overseas. In fact, these individuals are not U.S. citizens. Many scammers also claim some sort of connection to Europe. I know these things from my own personal experiences from being scammed myself. This is a lucertive business all across the world mainly targeting women, but men get targeted also, in loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars and dire emotional despair from the loss of a relationship when they find out in the end they have been scammed. Join me as I discuss my experiences and share research with you on the largest scam on the internet in hopes of saving you your hard earned money and from a broken heart. I also share ten tips for a healthy relationship. This show will air Dec 5th, 2013 at 7pm CT at www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges and you can call in live at 646-929-0421. Audience participation encouraged!! See you there!!
Are you plugged into the Matrix? Are you looking for love in all the wrong places? In a world where everybody is looking for love,internet daing has it serious flawes and crazy blessings. The love Dr. went on eight top dating sites on line for one week to find out "What's Going On" She has brought the listening audience back some very vital informantion if you are thinking of on line dating she will reveal some of the newest,hotest dating sights on-line. You don't want to miss this show. For all you non-belivers out there in love land, "Love does make the world go round". I've got the scoop on the 10 basic rules too save you from the jungle of internet dating. if you are thinking about internting dating or have tried it,we need to hear from you. Did you know Stats show 22,548..000 people arem looking for love on line a month .The love lines are open.Tues March 11,2014 9 pm. est. 714-242-5155 blogtalkradio.com
For thousands of years parents found your future spouse. It wasn't until 1700 that the first newspaper ad for a bride hit the presses which led to the professional matchmaker (which might be extinct if it weren't for Million Matchmaker, Patti Stanger). From there what we know as modern day dating didn't begin until the 1930's. It was a short hop to 1994 when kiss.com, one of the orignal dating sites, got its start. Now, in addtion to the traditional dating sites (match.com, eHarmony, etc.) we have Tinder, Hindge and other apps for finding Mr./Ms. Right or Mr./Ms. Right-Now. It used to be so easy back when mom, dad or Mrs. Dolly Levi selected your husband/wife! Now we have choices, but too many?
Confused? Concerend? Frustrated? Fatigued? Feeling rejected? I am here to help!
During the show we will discuss
How do you decide which sites to use?
How to create a productive profile.
How to battle ODF (Online Dating Fatigue), includng fear of rejection
Join us for what is sure to be a lively conversation! Feel free to send you questions to me ahead of time to email@example.com.
If you can't listen live, you can always download the show at your convenience.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (167 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (103 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (12 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (7 chatters)
- 64621 (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (6 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (5 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (3 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Own Your Career (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (2 chatters)
- SSRN (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Radio Enso (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (1 chatters)
- Gods Daily Counsel (0 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (0 chatters)