SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Nurse next door is able to care for your loved ones with care levels ranging from companionship right up to Nursing and end of life care.
David and Luci Shaw are excited to be able to bring senior and their families the peace of mind they nedd through focused, personalized home care services. Our talent is caring and as such, our goal is to make lives better one visit at a time.
This week on Conversations In Care we bring you the a way for you to help protect your loved from financial fraud with a unique innovation in financial services that affect seniors. Kai Stinchcombe, CEO of True Link will share with us how they can help families.
Slam Dunk for Diabetes a basketball summer camp for kids with diabetes is around the corner and Monica Joyce, Executive DIrector and Diabetes Educator of Slam Dunk along with Bridgette Koselke registerd dietician and Diabetes Eductor, will join me in conversation.
Right Care Clinic is a leader in providing primary care, urgent care, pediatric, geriatric, and mobile medicine in the southern Middle Tennessee area. Our staff is dedicated to being available to answer the questions health care consumers may have. This podcast is designed to establish a dialogue between health care providers and health care consumers.
Obama Care is trying to save a health care system that doesn't work!
There is a wave of over 1.7 million autistic children requiring $50,000.00 of care per year comming to medicare.
Young people who don't utilize the medical services are asked to join to cover the ineffective care of the older sicker people.
Multiple states have not signed up.
People who do sign up are finding out that the costs are several times higher than the private pland they had.
Don't miss this life saving episode!!
There's been a push for years to have doctors, nurses, and health care folks to become more involved in screening and treating victims of intimate partner violence. There have been flyers taped in bathrooms, brochures stacked in waiting rooms, and once in a while a quesion about domestic violence on an intake form. But what are we really doing, is this the appropriate response, and what can we do better?
Project Connect, a program funded by the Department of Human Serivces, has trained doctors and nurses about how to talk with patients about domestic violence and sexual assault, and that can be a tough thing to do.
Lisa James, Director of Health at Futures Without Violence, has worked with experts in medicine, violence and policy to work out an effective health care response to abuse. She is a recipient of the American Medical Association's Citation for Distinguished Service for her efforts to train health care provicers on domestic violence, and she coordinates the biennial National Conference on Health Care and Domestic Violence.
Join us as we discuss the role of health care providers in helping victims of sexual and domestic violence.
On tonight's show Amy shares how she uses essential oils as part of her dental care routine.
*Amy and Jennifer are independent distributors of Young Living Essential Oils. All opinions and experiences are our own and are in no way from Young Living. Consult with a beauty care professional to see if essential oils are right for you.
On November 4, my guest will be Amanda Regueiro. Amanda manages the daily operations of the Comfort Keepers In-Home Care Agency in New York City. She began her career in Florida, where health care regulations are the strictest in the country. She gained extensive experience with many home care agencies in operational organization as well as scheduling and developing custom Plans of Care for over 320 patients. She worked closely with the doctors as well as the Director of Nursing to ensure proper treatment was provided for all clients. She also prepared for state audits achieving grades of 100% compliance in extremely difficult environments. She worked her way up eventually moving to New York to help grow and refine a startup agency servicing the 5 Boroughs of New York City. Being raised in a family of 2 Registered Nurses, she knew this was her calling.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (82 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (55 chatters)
- John Baptist (35 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (10 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (8 chatters)
- Ask Alice Show (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (4 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- PROPHETenergyreaderBrenda (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Thats Novel (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- alexas29 (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (2 chatters)
- Last Second Shot Podcast (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- The Huddle (1 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (0 chatters)
- Witch School (0 chatters)