SORT BY Relevancy
Many questions swirl around the subject of end of life. When should I start planning? What exactly is a DNR? Who should be involved in the creation of this plan?
These questions and more will be addressed when host Tami Neumann sits down in conversation with Brenda Kassees, RN and Administrator for Compassionate Care Hospice in Canton, Michigan.
Learn how you can help your loved ones to be prepared to care for you in the best way possible by creating a living will such as 5 wishes.
Learn more about Compassionate Care Hospice.
Sign up for Conversations In Care Newsletter
Child Care Owners and Directors, tune in to this episode of Child Care Business Success as Julie Bartkus speaks to Susan Testaguzza about a powerful technology that not only manages content but keeps parents and children connected throughout the day.
If you're wondering how to effectively use technology for keeping parents in the loop - tune in and discover what Susan has to share with you. Susan knows child care! She's been in the business for over 20 years as a parent, an owner, an administrator, a director, and more! The technology she has covers many bases by helping teachers, administrators, parents, and even the child. Her technology provides a full content management system using the latest, cutting-edge tools.
A special thank you to our sponsors:
Child Care CRM
Be sure to sign up for book updates at: Childcarebusinesssuccess.com/book
The number of Male Caregivers is on the rise, however are they getting the support and care that they need.
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversation with Rick Lauber as they talk about the unique needs of the male caregiver.
Even though the majority of caregivers are female, men can provide help and support as wel – just in different way. As a former male co-caregiver, Rick will share with us the advantages they bring to the role of caregiving and how their friends and family can offer support and encouragement to them during this journey.
Learn more about Rick and his book Caregivers Guide for Canadians.
Don't forget to sign up for the Conversations In Care Newsletter.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (19 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (18 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (13 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (11 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms Blue (7 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (6 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- daFUq Funnies Radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)