SORT BY Relevancy
Super Aging Today--Our Guests include:
Kira Peikoff, author 'No Time to Die' a thriller novel on anti-aging science and the genome
Claudia Fine, Founder of Senior Bridge Family complex care at home, now acquired by Humana one of the largest health care providers and insurers in the U.S.
Kenneth Damato-Founder of Doughmain-Financial Literacy for Children-how can parents and grandparents help?
Howard Weinreich- Attorney on Scams perpetrated on seniors-Super Aging Law Beat Reporter
Peppy Margolis-Raritan Valley College, Director Adult Ed program for Life Long Learning
Adversity tends to make people stronger when making up their minds not to give up or give in. Constant struggles are face by those injured in Auto Accidents. They must fight for their benefits with Insurers, be that Insurance Carriers or Employers. They must learn how to survive typically with less money and support. However, those finding ways to overcome their battles are able to gain life insights and move forward.
Join ESTRA today in talking about ways to develop Optimism In The Face Of Adversity.
Insurance fraud is big business in the U.S. How big? About $80 billion dollars a year—that's an average of $950 for each American family—according to the Coalition Against Insurance Fraud whose members represent insurance companies, consumer groups, and government agencies.
The most obvious cost to consumers appears as higher premiums, because insurers pass on the cost of insurance fraud to policy holders. But consumers pay for insurance fraud in other ways, too. The cost of consumer goods and services rises when manufacturers, service providers, and merchants pass through their increased insurance costs. Fraudulent insurance investment schemes rob Americans, particularly the elderly, of hard earned savings. Staged auto accidents and arson not only destroy property but endanger lives.
What is insurance fraud?
President Obama supports DC statehood, NY court rules that spanking is reasonable, U.S. health insurers to send nearly 7 million people rebates, U.S. jobless claims lowest since early 2006, Israeli forces shelled a U.N.-run school, This week in court and much more.
EspreeNet News Radio is the place where we cover current affairs, world and national news some good, some bad but all the news you need to know from an Independent perspective.
D'Anne shares about the issue of Side Effects on Medication and how Hospitals are involved in caps on your stay by insurers and adminstrators. Your care is being based on age and your usefullness in Society.
She also talks about the imigration issue and how we are being deceived in belieing that we are without jobs and work in the US.
We talk about the issues that impact on your life and cover the news stories not shared in the mainstream about issues such as politics religion entertainment justice system dating in the movies developing business and more
On this episode of the Social Spitball Show, Bram Sarkowski & Barbara Dee will be taking calls from anyone with ACA Success stories to tell. Call (646) 478-3349 and press "1" to indicate your desire to speak.
Please call in and participate, share your stories..let's get the word out about the good the ACA has done and is continuing to do and how it makes a difference in people's lives to have affordable healthcare.
Join the show LIVE! Chat with us during the show!
What would happen if the GOP repealed Obamacare?
The consequences of repeal, health care officials and industry analysts say, go beyond the fact that 9 million people would suddenly lose their insurance or that anyone with a pre-existing condition would either lose insurance or pay much higher premiums.
All consumers would take a huge financial hit, because health care costs would continue to rise, and insurers would probably recoup their losses by charging higher premiums.
How will Obamcare be remembered in history poll?
See more at: http://knowyourcandidates.weebly.com/#sthash.Zs9SaLgf.dpuf
Call (646) 478-3349. Share your success story. Let's get the conversation going...
These boneheads in Congress really don't get it! The policies that have been canceled are gone forever! That market has been destroyed by Obamacare! What's next forcing people to buy something they don't want? Oh wait! THAT'S ALREADY HAPPENED! How about a wild idea? Let's let the free market and competition (which hasn't existed in years) drive down the cost of health care. This reminds me of when the politburo in the USSR "decided" they could grow wheat in the winter. Just because some idiot legislator or do-gooder or bureaucrat "decides" something doesn't mean it will really be that way. Kind of like Global Warming.
In the last week, the administration counted more than 8.7 million visits to HealthCare.gov, including more than two million over the weekend. The telephone call center took more than 2.5 phone calls in the last week, compared with 2.4 million in all of February.
In a television interview with KWTV in Oklahoma, Kathleen Sebelius, the secretary of health and human services, said reports from insurers indicated that “somewhere between 80, 85, some say as high as 90 percent, have paid so far.”
In a discussion on MSNBC’s Now with Alex Wagner Tuesday afternoon, California state Senate candidate Sandra Fluke said companies could try to avoid paying for such things as HIV treatments “and, beyond that, to the level of what other laws could a corporation say, ‘We don’t need to comply with that because our owners have a personal objection.’ We’ve seen owners of corporations object to a whole list of nondiscrimination laws … [protecting the] LGBTQ community [and] the civil rights movement in the past. …”http://www.dallasvoice.com/lgbt-officials-worry-supreme-court-rule-favor-corporations-religious-exemption-cases-10170036.html
The Exceptional One, Ken McClenton, delves into the Modern Influencers of Society's Cultural Institutions--Education, Economics, Government, Family and Faith--with an Unique Urban Perspective.
Mondays through Thursdays at 9:00 PM EST.
THE NATIONALIZATION OF AMERICA'S
HEALTH CARE INSURERS
HAS LEFT NO MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD UNTOUCHED.
TO DATE, THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION HAS ESTIMATED ENROLLMENTS AS HIGH AS 2 MILLION. HOWEVER, OVER 7 MILLION HAVE SINCE LOST THEIR MEDICAL INSURANCE COVERAGE.
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS'
JOINS US TO DISCUSS HIS CAMPAIGN FOR US CONGRESS IN CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT 23.
WE WILL ALSO DISCUSS OBAMA CARE IN A POST-CONSTITUTIONAL SOCIETY AND
CONCERNS REGARDING RELIGIOUS LIBERTY.
ACNation Radio Network [www.acnation.com].
SPECIAL GUEST: Dr. Fred Roh, CEO Healthcare Networks of America
January 1st, 2014 is quickly approaching, and doctors are under assault by Obamacare! Insurers are dropping physicians by the thousands, reimbursements are being dramatically lowered, patients are forced to buy policies with high premiums and astronomical deductibles, and doctors must purchase expensive technology with little return on investment!
What's a doctor to do? Private practice docs dependent on insurance reimbursement are quiting, retiring, or becoming hospital employees!
Is there a better way forward?
We'll talk about that with Dr. Fred Roh, CEO of Healthcare Networks of America, a 20,000 strong provider network composed of independent practitioners, and have a lively discussion of SOLUTIONS, not just rhetoric :o)
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (90 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- in5d (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (21 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (18 chatters)
- Black Author Network (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (13 chatters)
- Rifleman (12 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Bill Murray (9 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (9 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- The Advise Show (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (4 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (4 chatters)
- The Seika Network (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- CommunityRadio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Ernest Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Politics and A Beer (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Axiom Radio Program (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Universal Christian Ministries (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- The New World Order Revolution (1 chatters)
- SavingSouls (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- minister sophie (0 chatters)
- The American Republic (0 chatters)