SORT BY Relevancy
June 27, 2013: Just in time for the start of the Tour de France, Move Forward Radio discusses cycling injuries and the role of physical therapists in managing recreational and elite cyclists.
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about physical therapy, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
Earlier this week, the documentary "A League of Denial" aired on PBS. The much awaited & controversial report sparked quite a bit of conversation via social media as fans, players (current & former), and media types all cited many of the shocking findings and statistics that were shared.
Former NFL Offensive Lineman & co-host of "First and Life" Steve Hoyem joins us today to share his thoughts on the documentary, playing with injuries, and the $785 million settlement between the NFL & retired players.
Tune in at 7pm EST for A New View from the Sidelines!
The injury rate for Marathon Runners is far too high and can be avoided. Listen as our host Richard Diaz and guests offers some great tips on dealing with common running injuries, quickly and effectively. Don’t try and run through knee, shin, calve or back pain, be proactive with these problems before they get out of hand. Deal with the injuries at the source, we’ll tell you how!
Join us Wednesday night 10 p.m. Eastern 7 p.m. Pacific as we discuss what some people are claiming is an epidemic in College Football. Clemson fans, despite walking away with a victory, continue to accuse UGA players of faking injuries in Saturday's monumental upset victory over College Football and SEC superpower UGA. Should College Football outlaw faking injuries? High profile critics of the tactic, like friend of the program Clemson Tom, say yes. Is this a bitchmade move that should be addressed or should the critics shut their pie holes and just enjoy the games? Let us know your opinion Wednesday night!
***Also, tune in for J.R.'s Best Bets of the Week at the end of the program to see if J.R. can stay perfect on the season with his 5 star locks!***
Andreas, a Homeopath that deal with vaccine injuries and has been treating people for thier injuries. Andreas has been doing extensive research and has been able promote a vaccine free lifestyle. Andreas claims his patients are healthier than those vaccinated. His websites: http://vaccineinjury.info and his other is http://vaccinefree.info/, and for results of his surverys and research please contact,
We will discuss how to avoid vaccines and will discuss laws of europe as well. Andreas will be discussing the waiver proccess as well, and if you have vaccine injuries and how to heal from them, http://www.vaccineinjury.info/results-unvaccinated/results-general.html
Andreas is conducting a survey and doing research on the state of health of unvaccinated children, if you wish to partcipate in the survey please click on this link.
Guest MARKUS HEINZE, Author, "VACCeptable Injuries" ~ https://www.facebook.com/VACCeptableInjuries ~ Sign Markus' petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/383/907/145/lift-the-ban-shielding-drug-companies-from-lawsuits-for-vaccine-related-injuries-or-deaths/
Guest AUTISM WARRIOR Long Island, NY (Heather and Daughter Sabrina) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Autism-Warrior-Long-IslandNY/151025548300564
Host Sallie O. Elkordy, "BAN VACCINES 2013" (please note the deadline) ~ Visit Legislators (Federal, State, Local) in their Home Offices Every FRIDAY until they Sponsor this Bill: https://www.facebook.com/notes/sallie-o-elkordy/direct-your-legislators-to-ban-vaccines-2013/379796822126277
Week 7 was filled with injuries, many of which had significant fantasy football implications. Ryan Horne fills in for Steve Bazaz this week and will recap all of the NFL action from the past week.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (53 chatters)
- Stripped Real Raw Radio (31 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- 62196 (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (28 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (28 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (25 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (20 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- FridayNightcap wXEmiaj and Taylor (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- The Stallion Show (7 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (7 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Weekend Block (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (2 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (2 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Soul Interaction Radio (2 chatters)
- Reader Tash (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (2 chatters)
- psjlife Lets Talk Talk Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- THE BRYANT ORR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- M2o KIngz RADIO (0 chatters)