SORT BY Relevancy
Many Christians have a confidence problem. They love Christ but are ashamed of everything associated with him. They want to be known as a Christian — just not that type of Christian. Yet they aren't sure what type of Christian they actually what to be and what they need to do to be free from a sense of shame and guilt from what they've already done.
in Self Help
Peace Family! God willing, on Wednesday March 21, 2012 at 9:00 p.m. EST, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio Show will address the topic, “Do you have an inferiority complex? What are the signs, the symptoms and the solutions?” We would love to have you to call in and to comment! You can simply call in at (347) 215-9438 between 9:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. You may also access the show and our Chat Room at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brothermarcusshow
The Brother Marcus Internet Show is a National and International Radio Show and truthfully thousands of people listen to the shows in our Internet Radio archives. Come and promote yourself on the show and then share your opinions on the issues…..We sincerely love, appreciate and thank you in advance for your consideration and participation! Don’t forget to like our show on our Home Page!
Please note that God willing, we are facilitating the 3rdAnnual Black Marriage Retreat to Jamaica from
December 15 – December 20, 2012. Register today at:www.blackmarriageretreat.com
Call in to discuss whether you think Nigerians speaking in foreign Accents to other Nigerians is a case of Inferiority complex or Not.
in The Bible
Start your mornings AFRESH filled with Prayer, the Word, fellowship,music, comedy,news, current events, guest speakers & MORE ! Topic is: Inferiority Complex Overcoming it... Apostle Antonio King & Apostle Nickia King..Perfecting Life Ministries Building People of Purpose, Power, & Prayer
Callers: A gentleman asks what is the best time to move away from family. Another gentleman was hypnotized by his mother. A lady wants to know how to avoid being deceived by other people.
Get your copy of Roy Masters' book How Your Mind Will Make You Well here: http://www.amazon.com/Your-Mind-Will-Make-Well/dp/1456353330
For more information, visit http://www.fhu.com
in Self Help
Having an inferiority complex is about more than we often think and it can stop anyone from going to the next level in life. In this episode, learn what it means to have an infriority complex. Get information on what this complex can do to the life of someone who does not recognize it and will not take steps to remove it.
Receive a copy of Pat's new book: The P.O.W.E.R.: Using What You Have to Achieve Success. Click for details.
Register free for "The Next Level Do Life with Power Challenge." Click for details.
Personality disorders are of many types. They range from self -consciousness, and inferiority, to disorientation and mal adjustment in thought.A sick mind can be as real and distressing as a sick body, and at sometimes even more than the body, as the mind replays the past events of life, it becomes so real and alive to the individual who has done nothing to alter the disorder, or confusion, that keeps them so occupied in thought. each moment is spent in flames of anger, or to have revenge of that particular situtation or condition.Understanding the mind cannot be released of its passions, until it is voiced of this errort thought, man continues to live in a consciousness of total dissater trying to figure out the outcome of their error thinking.The personality then becomes adjusted to accomodate this attitude of mind,as each error thought enters the sub-conscious mind, and hides itself, many find themselves in need of psychiatric help.They can often help themselves if they come face to face with their thoughts about their condition, and uderstand that Love for themselves, is the key to forgive and let go.There are many reasons why many people go through these situations in life and some never get to experience the joy in living and loving LOVE is the medicine for this DIS-EASE.
"...to narrowly define Hip-Hop as an oppositional or an art that inherently resist racism or oppression is an oversimplification. The art not only resist the overarching themes of racial discrimination inherent in America popular culture, but it also affirms the racial status quo while simultaneously offering alternative perspectives. Fundamentally, Hip-Hop is a varied, complex art form with plenty of room for expression along various ideological lines..." Jeffery O.G. Ogbar, Ph.D "Hip Hop Revolution: The Culture and Politics of Rap"
Dr. Ogbar return to "The FX" for a continued discussion on "The Influence of Hip-Hop," due to the overwhelming responses of Part 1 (aired 9/8/14). Be sure to tune in Monday at 7/8p (ct/et) for another great series of dialogue from the GreenHouse FX Radio Show, only on blogtalkradio.com.
Based out of the Chicagoland area, we celebrate the artistry that exist in Chicago. In addition to discussing topics that are relevant to our society.
It's a red pill, blue pill, going down the rabbit hole kind of show featuring: outside the box politics, philosophy, and Gonzo journalism. Covering the current events with Blake "the Eccentric." Today's show features special guest Anton Konev, Albany councilman who is introducing the toughest anti-NDAA resolution in the nation!
Our own Rose Colombo from The Justice Club Co-hosts with DR RICK KNOX and CINDY KNOX. Programming will discuss law, constitutional government, lawyers, courts, and freedom in the legal profession; also, political issues as well as government corruption.
Join our live chat and listen A ground-breaking, unique internet radio station. Anything and Everything against the New World order
Call in and join us - 347.324.3704
Tune In On Sunday, September 15, 2014 at 7:00 pm ET for SPECIAL EPISODE of Independent Underground Radio LIVE (IURL).
On the Show:
Will Michigan's Governor Rick Snyder insistent on handling over a $25 Million dollar Correctional Food Service Contract to Aramark be the down fall of any attempts for a re-election campaign November 4, 2014?
-We will examine the history behind the $100 Million Dollar Lawsuit of a group of Female Prisoners in the MDOC that led to a U.S. Department of Justice Consent Decree and Male Correctional Officers only being kicked out of close contact positions with Female Prisoners in the early 2000's and settled in 2009.
-The show will examine how now the Male C/O's have filed their own lawsuit for Gender Discrimination -- which was recently approved for Class-Action Status & how the Over-Familization issue with Male & Female Staff of the Aramark Contractor is raising its' ugly head again.
-Finally, why is the MDOC Cancelling fines in the tune of $98,000 for its' Food Service Contractor Aramark, while defending with vigor the gender discrimination lawsuit of Male C/O's at the MDOC Huron Valley Women's Complex.
Independent Underground Radio LIVE FEATURED FOUR YEAR ON BTR -Progressive Talk Radio- podcast based out of Ann Arbor covering Michigan and National Politics, breaking news and more. As Michigan's Top Politico podcast, IU Radio LIVE had over 200K podcast downloads in 2013 alone!
Host Monica RW is an owner/writer for the popular Independent Underground News website, media consultant for ROJS Media LLC, a experienced grassroots and elected local political leader, and brings her researched Independent opinions to the political issues of the day.
Call into the show with your thoughts and opinions at 347-934-0185 or tweet us @IUNewsTalk.
If you’ve ever owned a horse, been owned by a cat, watched in awe as whales swam out to sea or even simply cried when Old Yeller died, you know that humans can, and often do, form extremely strong bonds with animals. And yet, despite millennia of anecdotal evidence showing the important role that animals play in our lives, there has been little formal, institutional acknowledgement of their significance. Until now.
The Animal History Museum is the first museum designed to explore, honor and advance our understanding of the complex and evolving nature of man’s interactions with, and relationship to, the other species around us. We're going to be located in the Los Angeles area but our exhibits are being developed by a team of professionals around the globe... who are passionate about all things animal… for the benefit of all ages and segments of the general public… whether they are drawn to the museum by the same passions or simply want a place to learn and ask questions. Please visit us on the web atwww.animalhistorymuseum.org to to learn more about our plans!
Please visit our Facebook page. We're planning lots of opportunities for you to enter photos and stories of your favorite companions for inclusion in our exhibits, win prizes, give your opinion on a variety of animal-related topics and more, so please check back frequently! If you like what you see, please "like" our page and help us grow!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (84 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (80 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- NTEB (48 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (4 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)