SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight...Lady B from NYC pays tribute to the band INDULGE (Front man S6 TeamBlake member Ryan Whyte Maloney)...who released their album Tomorrow's Another Day 10 years ago!
It is an AMAZING album and Lady B hopes you enjoy the tunes she will be playing off the album tonight!
On tonight’s special edition of Scottscope Talk Radio, the roundtable will be discussing one of the most controversial aspects of N.W.A’s legacy: Misogyny. With the recently revived media furor over not only the groups but Dr. Dre’s history of domestic violence and assault, it is now pertinent to have a serious discussion about a topic that has been tabled for far too long. Panelist E-Hill will be on hand to offer her many insights on the subject. Throughout the discussion, a number of lingering and uncomfortable questions will be pondered. Should Dr. Dre’s assault on Dee Barnes have been included in ‘Straight Outta Compton’? What does it’s exclusion from the film say about Dr. Dre, N.W.A, and Hip-Hop as a whole? Is Dr. Dre being unfairly persecuted for past crimes? Are the film and its subjects being unfairly singled out for perpetuating a societal ill that has long been an integral part of American popular culture? Are the needs and lives of Black women being ignored so that male rap fans can indulge their ultra-violent anti-hero fantasies without hindrance? Why is America so hesitant to have this discussion?
Good evening friends and loyal listeners. If you listened to Friday's show, we had a spirited discussion of many issues. Today's show promises the same thing. They were all at the Iowa State Fair this past weekend. Aside from political messages, one might indulge in as many deep fried foods as you can imagine! Of course, if you have a problem with colesterol, I would not recommend it...lol. If you watched the weekend news shows, you know that two more names have been mentioned as possible Democratic candidates...Can you guess who they are??? Call us with your comments at 646-595-3247...and bring your coffee.
in Self Help
Whether we like it or not, our daily life routines can quickly turn into a repetitive mechanical process of dullness. When we indulge in any activity, do we actually engage in that activity 100%? Probably not, and the reason is simple: Our level of engagement in any activity is constantly influenced by mood, attitude, and the staggering number of people that we interact with throughout the day. In other words, the terrible trio (mood, attitude and those around us) subjects us to the mechanical motion of life, but the good news is that, as independent human beings, we get to choose which parts of the trio actually end up affecting our everyday lives.
On today’s show our guest Nihar Suthar, founder of Hype Up Your Day; will share with us some incredible tips on how to own this trio. Once these strategies are incorporated into our lives, nothing can bring us down, and we can WIN NO MATTER WHAT!!! This will be a delightful show so please join us.
NOTE: We will also get a sneak preview of Nihar's new book entitled "The Corridor of Uncertainity" which is a heart-warming narrative about the Afghanistan cricket team.
Contact for Nihar: www.niharsuthar.com
Listen to Speech of Arrested Development Premiere his hot new new single UP!!!!
An excellent interview with Speech and host Shellie Gaines on The Gist of Freedom, www.blackhistoryblgo.com.
Speech and family own and operate a corn business, a juice business and an African American newspaper in Milwaukee, called the Milwaukee Community Journal.
In 2005 Speech became an ordained minister “My most proud achievement is my marriage to Yolanda, (we’ve been together over 17 years), our two children and my faith in Jesus, which is my strength & guidance.
Speech maintains an incredibly busy lifestyle which includes, special collaborations; a weekly radio broadcast called “Musical Safari” and he hosts a monthly networking event in Atlanta,The Mixtape Mixer and organizes a bi-yearly conference called the Arts and Entertainment conference.
London had the opportunity to indulge in Arrested Development's positive vibes this month. The group lit up the PepsiMax stage at the New Look Wireless Festival presented by Live Nation. The festival's lineup included Drake, De La Soul, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige, Nicki Minaj and more!
Ladies, want to indulge in a little girl talk?
Kick off your shoes, pour yourself a glass of wine and listen to Love, Liberty & Lip Gloss every Thursday at 7 p.m. Eastern. Hosted by Lisa Tarves and Daria Anne, this women’s lifestyle show covers everything important to women — from taking care of yourself and applying make-up to dealing with cancer and escaping domestic violence.
This week. Writestream co-founders and Love Liberty & Lip Gloss co-hosts Lisa Tarves and Daria Anne will talk about all of the exciting projects in the works for Writestream Publishing. They welcome your calls at (347) 945-7246.
Join Cassandre Dayne as she talks with artists who take their work to the very edge. On Sunday, June 14th at 2pm EST, Cassandre will talk with William D. Prystauk, the author of Blood Letting. The book, part of the Edge Imprint at Booktrope, is an intense and gritty look at the world of BDSM. The story is embroiled in New York's vibrant S & M subculture with a killer one step ahead of a private investigator.
William is an award winning screenwriter, film producer and a teacher as well as a writer. Come and indulge in your secret fantasies with Cassandre as she delves into the darker side of kink.
If you dare...
But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.
Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned; and in their greed they will exploit you with false words; their judgment from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep. For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to pits of darkness, reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but preserved Noah, a preacher of righteousness, with seven others, when He brought a flood upon the world of the ungodly; and if He condemned the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah to destruction by reducing them to ashes, having made them an example to those who would live ungodly lives thereafter; and if He rescued righteous Lot, oppressed by the sensual conduct of unprincipled men (for by what he saw and heard that righteous man, while living among them, felt his righteous soul tormented day after day by their lawless deeds), then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from temptation, and to keep the unrighteous under punishment for the day of judgment, and especially those who indulge the flesh in its corrupt desires and despise authority. Daring, self-willed, they do not tremble when they revile angelic majesties, whereas angels who are greater in might and power do not bring a reviling judgment against them before the Lord.
Hostess Lisa Winton and Swami Jayananda will be throwing their very first Prana Party and you are invited; bring your own concept of a Divinity. They will be serving the Life Force in its original format in unlimited supplies. They will be sharing many of the applications of this versatile resource and how to indulge yourself; no matter where you are. They will discuss some of the extraordinary benefits of being addicted to your number one Need. They will compare the differences between particle parties, wave parties and Prana Parties. Which am I addicted to and what are the ramifications of particles and waves? Join in, to learn the Spiritual Science of Kriya Yoga to bridge the gap between ancient religions and modern science to experience the true Power of Prana.
So far this week, we've heard President Obama brag how he's restored global respect for America, heard him say he doesn't indulge in politics of racial division, and we've been told he's claimed to being the closest thing to a Jew who's held the office of president.
Crazy talk like this, what are you doing to get ready for what comes next?
Anyone wanting to claim these are normal times is welcome to call the show this week.
A similar invitation is extended to those who know the end - or at least some kind of major transition - is near.
The window of opportunity may be closing. Have you stashed away what you think you may need to survive coming hard times?
Join Dr Lana and Det David Love on their latest adventure as they explore the origin of humanity, the nature of reality, and shake things up by asking some tough questions:
- What is our true origin of our race? Were we genetically engineered and created to be the slaves an alien species? Are there false gods? Have humans been deceived and abused?
- Do aliens really exist? Could they be living among us? What could for mean for us ?
- Why does there seem to be a reluctance to seriously discuss these questions in the view the substantial reports which supports the existence of non-human entities?
- Why are people who report these experienced being scorned and ridiculed. - Why do governments find the need to withold this vital information and indulge in the practice of misinformation to conceal the facts?
- Why does the unbelievable become controversial, then dismissed as conspiracy, dumbing down our knowledge and understanding of reality.
- Is clean energy and advanced technology intentionally being withheld from us, so we continue to buy and used dirty petrol from corporate giants? Who is ultimately in control of us?
- Could the Earth really be hollow and what and who is inside? - With all the extensive evidence of support the existence of life on other planets
- why do we find it so incredible to believe they might exist? What is the true nature of reality? Is it 'real' or just an illusion?
- Is it true that there are alternative realities and universes? - Why do humans experience pain and suffering? Who is really responsible for this ? Is it mostly an inner or an outer cause?
- Is pain and suffering the result of unnecessary thought distortions of the untrained mind? Or are other people to blame for our pain?
- How do our own misconceptions and misinterpretations about our circumstances lead to unhappiness?
- Life is not easy. Famine, illness, and death appear to have become the
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (10 chatters)
- Witch School (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (9 chatters)
- Infinite Source Broadcast Network (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (4 chatters)
- Bad Habits Network (4 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (3 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (3 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Lost Arts Radio (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)