SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in and join me as I welcome this week's guest.
Doctor and author M. Maitland DeLand joins me this week to talk about her book: Nashville Mercy and more.
Already an Oncologist and award winning children's author, Nashville Mercy is the debut novel in Maitland DeLand's Kate Katelinson series. When a promising country music singer on the verge of stardom mysteriously dies after undergoing a routine medical procedure, Kate Katelinson, an investigative reporter for the Nashville Herald, becomes personally tied to the case. After sources connected to the reporter’s investigation start dying, Kate finds herself thrust into a twisted labyrinth of betrayal, corruption, and murder. Armed with only her investigative instincts and an unlikely alliance of friends, the reporter enters a terrifying game of cat-and-mouse with a mastermind more powerful than she could have ever anticipated.
To complicate matters, Kate finds herself torn between her brilliant ex fiancé, and a charismatic hospital executive who both may be after more than her heart.
In her debut novel, Dr. M. Maitland DeLand takes readers through a rollercoaster ride of suspense while touching upon some of the most pressing social and healthcare issues of the 21st century.
For more information about Dr. Deland and her books:
Join The Gist of Freedom as welcome author Dr. Tyrene Wright, “Booker T. Washington And Africa, The Making of A Pan Africanist.”
A Booker T. Washington scholar, Dr. Wright takes a different approach to examining Washington and the Tuskegee model. Her research focuses on Booker T. Washington's role and relationship with African people and Africa which argues that Washington's role was to promote sustainable agriculture, and economic models amongst African communities worldwide. She is the author of Booker T. Washington and Africa (forthcoming) which is the first book of its kind, and covers two international policy cases: The Liberian Crisis, and the African Exclusion Measure, where Washington proves himself to be an adept Pan-Africanist and negotiator for African people.
Tyrene Wright PhD., is a scholar, human rights activist, producer, poet and founder of African Women for Africa, an international non-government organization. She holds a B.S. in History from Tuskegee University, a Master's of Arts in History with a concentration in Modern Africa from the City University of New York, and a Ph.D. from the Union Institute & University in Public Policy. Tyrene has held various appointments throughout the City University of New York, specifically John Jay College for Criminal Justice, City College, La Guardia Community College, and York College. After teaching for the University of Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar University) in Dakar, Senegal she returned to the U.S. and founded African Women for Africa, an organization designed to provide health literacy to African women throughout the African World.
Mary Hollis hosts an encouraging show for widows. Through spiritual readings, poems, and the power of love, listeners receive treasured nuggets to inspire them. Guest speakers also offer great tips on the day to day issues that often challenge widows. This ministry is called The Next Chapter. Invite widows and others who can use a little encouragement.
Air Tues @ 9p CST with your host @jogarner #Mortgage Expert. Solutions to your Mortgage and Real Estate Financing Scenarios on the BOCI channel. Changes are coming! Be the first to know! Have your mortgage paperwork in order!
Is your goal to purchase your dream home or several dream homes? There is a process. Jo Garner the mortgage Expert|, can guide you through it. No down payment? you want to refinance, but no money for an appraisal? You may not need one. Listen tonight and let the Expert answer those questions for you. Tonight's episode: "MOVING UP, MOVING FORWARD, GET AHEAD USIING REAL ESTATE & SMART FINANCING." JOIN US: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/businessovercoffee/2015/06/03/the-real-estate-mortgage-shoppe-6-2-15
Modern love is about acceptance… and acceptance starts with knowing and loving your own body. What happens when you want pleasure in your real life? In real time? Meet Kit Murray Maloney, the CEO and founder of “O Actually”, a multi-media site celebrating women’s sexual health and satisfaction. She’s the author of the eye-opening Huff Post piece “7 Reasons to Include An Orgasm in Your Morning Routine.”
She says: “A little over a year ago, I decided to add an orgasm into my morning routine. I’m happier, more calm and focused and have a better connection and more appreciation for my body than ever.”
Kit’s website is www.oactually.com.
(714) 242-5259 - call in number
Listen to the World of Ink live or on demand. You can always call in or go in the chat room to join in a great discussion on many of our shows.
On June 2 at 9PM EST 8 PM CST 7PM MT 6 PM PST please join Marsha Cook and Willow Cross for a very special World Of Ink Network Gay Rights Show. Everyone is welcome and if there are questions you might have please call in or put your questions in the chat room. (714) 242-5259
Joining us will be Carol Kunz,Susan Burdorf, Dennie Bensie, Rick Chiantaretto and Kelly Money.
Join the World Of Ink Network for the latest info on family,writing, marketing, health issues, family issues, entertainment and much more.
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION - "Open ‘Mic’ Night” No Topic, Say What You Like!
Frank Perino - Host
Suzanne Tarazi-Ferraro - Co-Host
INNERSIGHT FREEDOM FOUNDATION Means FREEDOM, Equality and Total Accessibility Advocates for the Disabled!
No Family Left Behind
Yes, Financial Literacy:
Here at the Oneness Wellness Foundation we see the pain of ill health and the fear of financial struggles all to often. As Natural Health and Financial Professionals we believe that everybody deserves to feel confident and secure in their tomorrow. That's why we offer No Family Left Behind financial literacy sessions.
With smart financial tools and
Programs to make it easier for you to build future your family can count on.
Oneness Wellness Foundation is Healthy Finances, much more than you may have imagined — we're your coach and partner today for health and wealth tomorrow.
Call for more information 866-612-6189
Say Her Name again! Tonight we look at Trans women who are making a difference in social justice. Kevin Allen and William Chapman lost their lives to police violence. Black women account for nearly 50% of all arrests of women in San Francisco, yet they number only 6% of the population. Eight trans women and activists are arrested protesting immigrant detention in Santa Ana, CA. Cleveland PD comes to a settlement with the Dept of Justice regarding Cleveland's long history of police brutality and misconduct. And more.
in Indie Music
Royal Thieves Radio "Robbin the Industry to bring real radio back"
You are now tuned into Tuesday Takeova with Aleesh Diior. let's just say this is the place to be on a Tuesay night ! supporting Indie
SPECIAL GUEST - E BOOGIE FROM TRUDALYPH RADIO @EBOOGIE835, V12 Empire @NightOwl252
WE SUPPORT ALL INDIE MUSIC AND ANYBODY THAT SUPPORTS US PLEASE SEND YOUR MUSIC IN MP3 FORMAT TO MUSIC MUSIC@ROYALTHIEVESRADIO.COM OR RTHIEVESRADIO@GMAIL.COM
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY INDIE PICK OF THE MONTH OR BE A GUEST PLEASE SEND BIO/MP3s/LINKS TO ALEESH.DIIOR@GMAIL.COM
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @RTHIEVESRADIO & @RTHIEVESNEWS @ALEESH_DIIOR
special guest interview Mulan Benjamin aka Apostle Teresa Speaker to overcome.
1. Get outside. Our caveman friends saw lots of daylight; getting up at sunrise and going to sleep at sunset. Exposure to bright sunlight for 30 minutes a day either through sunlight or a light made for this, helps keep your internal clock set. T
2. Aerobic Exercise. 30 minutes at least 3 times a week means those ‘runner’s high’ endorphins get released regularly. It’s also a good way to work through and release stress.
3. Omega-3 fatty acids. 1,000 mg daily. Omega-3’s aid in the brain’s neuron connectivity. Enteric coated capsules help prevent burping the fishy tasting oil but you can also freeze thewhole grains), fish, free range meats, & vegetables and you’re good to go.
4. Sleep. Change your sleep routine so that it’s more conducive to a good night’s rest. Turn your lights down and go to bed at the same time everynight. . Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
5. Socialize. Remember the Amish farmer has his family and community to fall back on for support. There’s no reason you can’t too. Involve yourself with close friends and family.
6. Watch your thinking! Anti-rumination strategy is vital to breaking out of depression and other emotional ruts. Become aware of those times you dwell on the negatives in your life – both real or imagined – and stop them. It takes work and persistence but if you constantly tell yourself to ‘stop it’ you are building a positive habit that will change your life for the better. Whether it’s the jerk who cut you off in traffic or something a little closer to home, don’t give yourself the luxury of a negative thought.
JOIN ME AND GUEST HOST JACKIE HICKMAN "AKA" HICKMAN MANAGEMENT. WE WELCOME AUTHOR QUEEN POETESS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR AT RADIO ONE. CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER AT VISION CHRISTIAN ENTERTAINMEMT..FRANCINE NEDD SHARING HER NEW PROJECT..
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (376 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (49 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (46 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- SURN Host (10 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)