SORT BY Relevancy
Across the arts takes a listen to soprano Angela Brown's new Christmas album "This Christmas." No stranger to THE OPERA DIVA SERIES, the internationally acclaimed soprano shares her myriad of musical experiences in this fresh take on Christmas carols and holiday favorites. Turn the speakers up and continue the holiday celebration!
MICAH 5:1-2 THE COMING RULER AND HIS REIGN.
vs. 1. Now gather thyself in troops O daughter of the troops: he hath laid seige against us: they shall smite the judge of Israel with a rod upon the cheek.
vs. 2. But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Hudah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from everlasting.
ISAIAH 53: 1-12 THE LORD JESUS IN PROPHECY:
vs. 1. Who has believed our report ? And to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed ?
vs. 2. For he shall grow before him as a tender plant, and as root out of the dry ground: he has no form nor comeliness ; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
v3. He is despised and rejected of men, a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not. vs. 4. Surely he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
vs. 5. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his stripes we are healed.
vs. 6. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned everyone to his own way; and the LORD has laid upon him the iniquity of us all.
"12 For 12s Radio"
Paul Beyer <FaceBook> brings you his unique combination of X's & O's analysis w/12th Man love for the Seattle Seahawks. 12 topics for the 12th Man..You will hear evverything a menmber of the 12s needs to know...but LOUDER!
No guest this week as Christmas is in full swing, but I'll be more than happy to pick up the slack as I breakdown the 'Massacre in the Desert'. The 'Hawks completely dominated the Cardinals, winning 35-6 on the back of the best defense in the NFL and huge performances from Marshawn "BeastMode" Lynch, Doug Baldwin, Luke "2-L's" Willson, & the other Wilson, Russell! Additionally, I'll preview the all-important Week-17 matchup with the St. Louis Rams.
Sit back and enjoy the pragram with some egg nog, it'll be a doozy!
No doubt, all Atlanta sports fans had a ball this past weekend. Seeing the Hawks go into Houston and win, after beating the Cavs and Chicago. Seeing the Atlanta Falcons buck up and win a game on the road, after everybody had been saying how its the Saints division to lose......So what about this week? Tonight the Hawks have their toughest test against a new look Mavs team, then the LA Clippers come to Atlanta. And then Sunday the Falcons are at home as the Panthers are trying to win the division for the second straight year. The pundants have definitely changed their tune, what about you? Do you believe the Hawks and Falcons have a chance to advance in playoffs this year? Will be talking about these and other recent happenings such as Boss winning player of the week honors and Josh Smith being waived by the Pistons
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
NEGROES, BLACKS & COLORED: The DRED SCOTT vs. SANDFORD decision was supposedly superseded by another decision named the Slaughter House case(s) and eventually by the 14th Amendment. However, this is not true, the Slaughter House case(s) simply provided safe guards and the 14th Amendment was never fully ratified; hence, leaving us in limbo once again or rather back to square one about out Citizenship. How are we not Citizens in our own land? (Note: The Constitution for the united States of America, the Constitution of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution; all have been hijacked as the supreme law of the land and the UCC [Uniform Commercial Code] now superseded it. The UCC [Uniform Commercial Code] is Admiralty Law, which ultimately leads to Colorable Law or Color of Law, meaning, the appearance or semblance, without the substance, of legal right. State vs. Brechler, 185 Wis. 599, 202 N.W. 144, 148).
You have to use the Treaties, because the 13th and the 14th Amendment did not help us. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 did not help us. None of these so-called Rights (“Act” of “privileges”) help us. Our people are still classified under the Negro Act of 1740 (Note: “WEBSTER’S DICTIONARY” definition). Therefore, we must be recognized as human being (not in the since of the Jews [Goyim]) first with Human Rights tied to Indigenous Rights.
Watch: Ferguson Prosecutor Admits He Knowingly Put Lying Witness Before Grand Jury (Video)
New York Cop Was Fired and Denied Pension For Trying To Stop Fellow Officer From Choking Suspect
Mother of NYPD killer says she is 'deeply sorry' to the families of the two dead cops
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2884300/Mom-NYPD-assassin-says-deeply-sorry-families-two-dead-cops.html#ixzz3Mm8DN8Sq
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Pro-slavery Ohio officer quits when he’s caught wishing for all blacks to be ‘exterminated’
This podcast will focus on the NY Giants Week 16 win vs the St. Louis Rams with the Bleed Blue Show Crew only. It will have all perspective from the three phases of football, direction of the franchise, panic mode, build or destruct. The details discussed from the fan perspective here on the Forum for the Fans is who is the blame, the faults. The season that was once promising has become a total disaster. All archived episodes of the Bleed Blue Show can be found on ITunes
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (493 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (79 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- 1twopunch (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Carole Gold (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- PrayerWarriorFor You (1 chatters)