SORT BY Relevancy
Legacy Forum is on the Seika Network providing information that assist people in living their dreams. Children dream of greatness. Adults trade those dreams for an illusionary reality.
This week's topic is " Tragedy and Opportunity "
We are here to stop the brainwashing and help people live a life worth remembering. A positively impactful legacy requires time freedom, economic empowerment, a support system, persistence, and a powerful belief. Our mission is to help enlighten people to the greatness within them and assist in providing the tools necessary for achievement.
The Legacy Forum is hosted by Robin and Harry Shivery. Robin is a certified Yoga Instructor, Nerium Brand Partner and Certified Surgical Technologist. Checkout Robin's Facebook Page "Open Road Yoga with Robin". Yoga provides numerous health benefits and Nerium provides the finest anti aging products with a part-time residual income earning method available to everyone. Harry is a retired Entrepreneur and a Martial Artist. Robin and Harry are dedicated to the principal of giving back.
Of all the ways to create a consistent and passive income stream, purchasing an existing, revenue generating website is the smartest. What does that mean? What does that look like?
The concept of purchasing a website to create an income stream for yourself, your company, or your private equity fund is new to many people. Expert, Mike Engstrom, shares a model that not only gives you the tools to buy revenue generating websites, but also how you can save time by doing it.
Here is your introduction to our #1 business opportunity. Specialty coffee + organic Ganoderma Lucidum = Healthy Coffee. Cargo ships of Healthy Coffee = Brink’s trucks full of cash for you, the Fat Cat with big bank.
Diana Schneidman is a freelance writer and consultant. She helps others land freelance and consulting clients through her coaching practice, Stand Up 8 Times. The business is named after a Japanese proverb, “Fall down seven times, stand up eight,” and refers to the quality of resilience that is essential to building a business.
Real Skills, Real Income: A Proven Marketing System to Land Well-Paid Freelance and Consulting Work in 30 Days or Less, is available on Amazon.
Visit http://www.StandUp8Times.com to access her free report, “3 Secrets to Freelance and Consulting Success: Start Making Great Money as a Freelancer or Consultant for High-Paying Corporate Clients,” her blog, and additional information.
Learn about an innovation connection that you can plug into from first thought of an idea, to bring you all the way through to implementation & income, in my interview with Zion Bar-El, CEO & Chief Visionary of Ideation, Inc. (Full disclosure: in partnership with Idea Success Network.)
Join the Business Hippies, professional musician Earl and professional painter Hannah are a team that has to create opportunities for success daily! Lets face it, there are reasons why musicians and artists are the professions of dreamers and are left behind as choices as most people grow up. There is a reason for the old saying “starving artist”. We understand this to the fullest but we also understand why these professions do not “work out” for many. Musicians and Artists fail for the same reasons that any small business fail and we succeed because we understand that opportunities are abundant if we create them!
This is going to be a jam packed 30 minutes of discussion on how we are creating opportunities to thrive and how you, regardless of your business type, can do the same!
Call in, chat in, text in! We want to hear from you!
When looking at traditional job opportunities this last January, I found one that was traditional situation, but one that also came with a big plus. I was hired on as a sales manager and trainer for a local real estate company to the tune of a $30,000 a year base salary. This increased (and stabilized) my personal income, in addition to giving me a stake in the success of the brokerage. With my traditional gig, I have the health insurance and 401(K) I needed, but I have the unique potential to earn some rather large bonus bucks. Since I earn a percentage of the profits that the brokerage nets each month, I have a job that has both a stable salary and a passive income stream.
. This company offers amazing deals on travel, discounts on local items in addition to deep dish discounts and bonuses on things I would buy anyway -- both online and offline. In addition to this, as I recruit people to be on my team on the business side of this firm, I earn even more passive income as they grow their own teams. Yes, it's network marketing. Yes, it's direct selling, but it comes with a very positive cash flow paycheck, as well as a steady stream of bonuses, a potential for a car allowance (a BMW nonetheless) and even a potential for a housing allowance on top of it. All in all, the income potential for my network marketing gig is an extra $50,000 annually if I work hard and sell my little buns off. Of course there are also scads of extra bonuses, and the potential to travel around the world at whole sale prices with my girls, on the cheap --
I am currently working on the manuscripts, but see a very realistic potential (after having done lengthy research) to earn an additional $20,000 to $30,000 a year from three to five publications (the average is $10,000 for a well-written work), even after the initial publishing fees.
People who should listen to this show--entrepreneurs, career coaches
What is the purpose of your business website? If you can’t answer that question quickly and decisively, there’s a vast chance you’re unknowingly squandering your best online business asset. And even if you can answer the question, if you’re off the mark you’ll likely find yourself facing the same result — an under-performing, or even, counterproductive site that is not equipped to generate profit. This does not have to happen to you! That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
answer is yes. The benefits of having of several sources of income include:
1. It’s easier to create several small income producing streams over one large one. For example, it’s easier to create three streams that earn $1,000 than one stream that earns $3,000.
2. It reduces the risk of being left without any income. If you’re laid off or one source of income drops, you have other sources to help you get by. Especially in home business, which has an ebb and flow, you can offset the ebbs through having more than one source of income.
3. It helps you avoid boredom in work by having different things to do every day
4. You can create income streams based on your interests, talents and passions.
1. Take out a piece of paper and write your main business product or service in the middle to start a mindmap. If you’re a virtual assistant, you’d write VA in the middle of the paper.
2. Create four spokes titled “Products,” “Services,” “Advertising/Affiliate,” and “Other” off of your main product or service.
3. Create spokes off of each of these options with ideas on how you can make money at them.
People who should listen to this show are home-based business owners, entrepreneurs, under-employed, coarre coaches
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- John Baptist (5 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- canadianglen (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)