SORT BY Relevancy
On today's episode we examine a story out of Dallas where a church is trying its best to force a woman to stay with her pedophile husband, keep her in her marriage and stay a part of their congregation. When is enough really enough, and what does the Bible say about divorce? Jezebel (a controlling spirit) is alive and well in today's church. What is a Jezebel spirit? How does it function? Is it alive today among us, and how do we get rid of it?
Weekly Bible-based messages are shared by the Pastors and Ministers of God's Church International
Join the Reverend Dr. Curtis L. Whitney and the Mt. Sinai Family at 7:00pm on Tuesday nights as we teach online bible study. Get your notes ready and prepare for a powerful 45 minutes that will empower you with the word of God! Come and learn kingdom priniples that will equipe you in todays life. Feel free to email us your questions and comments to MSBCyouthbk@gmail.com.
I will be talking about living in the age of the Laodicean Church; todays show will be starting at 12pm and end at 12:30pm central time.
An activist from a family of activists, first-term Boston City Councilor Josh Zakim jumped right in. He chairs the Committee on Human Rights and Civil Rights. That alone lets him put fingers in many pies. He's on immigration, housing, policing and much more.
He joins us to talk about his goals large and small, To hit hot buttons like the 2024 Olympics and casinos, and, of course, the pending Council-wide re-election campaign.
Join us at the usual day, but an hour later at 3:30PM Eastern.
THE HOOSIER FAMILY OF READERS
MyOn Reader presents Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction Glenda Ritz on the title subject and it's impact on literacy in Indiana
The Pursuit of Life, Liberty, Property and Puss Eye
Please OPEN UP YOUR NIGGA MINDS! Bring yo NIGGA BIBLE Its "THE NIGGA CHURCH" w/ The Conscious Nigga of Comedy--The Honorable RITE REVEREND DAT NIGGA presiding aka SOOPA NIGGA: The Conscious Nigga of Comedy. Rite Reverend DAT NIGGA is Founder of The Nigga Church (a Church OF Niggas, Started BY a Nigga. FOR Niggas Everywhere)! Afta putting on his CAPE he emerges from the CHURCH BASEMENT as SOOPA NIGGA and takes to the PULPIT to SPIT that Insiteful SHIT that is dedicated to FIGHTING against the Social, Sexual, Politikal, Medical and Religious Hypocritical Bullshit of the day that the Powers That Be are tryna Force The Peeple to Swallow!!!! So stay tuned for a Funny, No-Holds Barred, Profanity, Cuss-Filled, Offensive-On-So-Many-Levels night of decoding of world and national news, politics along w/all kinds of Shit Talking & Truth Telling! One thang fa sho you aint never heard a REVEREND like this befo!!
(a nigga church production
In this segment of the Vince Anello show our guest is Niagara Falls city Council candidate Willie Price. We discuss a number of issues. I continue my quest to reach a consensus of opinion as to what the three major issues facing the city of Niagara Falls are and possible solutions. I ask all candidates the same questions as it pertains to their own constituency.
Some callers called in to discuss this past winters frozen water supply lines that left over 200 residents without water. In some instances they were without water for 8 to 10 weeks.
We discussed the petitioning process to gather signatures to qualify for a ballot position in the September primary.
My own personal opinion is that we all should participate in the process and to get involved in all of the 2015 elections.
Pastor Jimmie Gooden is a 1987 graduate of John F. Kennedy High School of New Orleans. Jimmie received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Business Management and Computer Science from Dillard University of New Orleans in 1991, and he received his Master of Arts in Religion from Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary and Graduate School of Lynchburg, VA. in 2011. Jimmie is currently pursuing a Master of Divinity in Professional Ministries from Liberty. He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc. and the historic Original Illinois Club where he currently serves as Chaplain. Jimmie answered the call from God and founded Purpose Life Christian Fellowship of Destrehan, LA in June of 2012. He realized that so many people wake up each day with no purpose, and that God has a special assignment for him to spread the word of God to help those who are lost by putting them on the path to living a purpose life in Jesus Christ. He was licensed to preach in June of 2007 and ordained by Providence Baptist Church #1 and the Central Union Missionary Baptist Association (CUMBA) on February 10, 2012. He served as the Assistant Youth Director for CUMBA.He continues his work as a successful commercial contractor, but understands that there is nothing greater to build than the kingdom of God. Jimmie is also very active in his community serving as a youth football and basketball head coach in Destrehan, LA where he currently resides.
Most of us in the older generations have seen the television commercial, featuring an elderly woman who has fallen down in her home, and was unable to get up to help herself. In the Kingdom of God, the Bible states in Romans 3:23 that all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory. However, the Bible also says in Psalm 37:24 that we may stumble, but will not fall, as long as the Lord supports and upholds us.
First Lady Darlene Bazemore relates her own recent experience with falling and not getting up, as well as how God can pick us all up, when we are down on this edition of RCM Live, via the King James Radio Network.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (96 chatters)
- The Portal (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- Intuitive Coach Max Ryan (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (4 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Carole Gold (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)
- Appalachian Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (1 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RevUp with Rev Alethea (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- RoxieZw (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)