SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Steve “The Dean” Williams, Relationship and Sex Expert
For men: www.themanmindset.com
For women www.unlockthemancode.com
An expert in relationships of all stages from the single life to the married life and all points in between, Steve teaches men and women how to unplug themselves from the dating matrix of TV, Radio, and magazines.
Instead, Steve’s upfront no-nonsense blunt dating advice goes against every thing people have been taught. This isn’t “Chicken Soup for the Soul”. Instead Steve believes that In order to get your dating life right with the opposite sex, you first have to get yourself right.
Your audience will enjoy hearing Steve’s proven relationship advice on:
Why he says “no” to dinner dates
How to be marriage material instead of just a booty-call
Why some couples shouldn’t have weddings
Why people should stay away from internet dating
Why you should not celebrate Valentines Day,
Book Steve “The Dean” Williams, Expert in Relationships to discuss…
For women: Find out how to attract the RIGHT man for YOU!
How to Cheat-proof your relationship.
For men: How to make sure that you never get ‘stuck’ with someone who you are settling for.
For couples: Learn how to keep the fire lit
Learn what it takes to have a happy marriage
The integrated activity of brain circuits involved in pattern recognition, prediction and emotion allow us to experience music as an aesthetic or intellectual reward. Join Gigi for anything from the jams that bring back wet memories to the the ones that take you to extacsy. Join us every Thursday for Sex and Relationships 10PM EST . Enjoy and keep it WET.
Is oral sex a must? If you are receiving, Ladies/Fellas is it a must that you give? Is there a proper technique? Ladies, is there a blue print too giving head or getting face? You always hear that men don't do it well is that true? What do you even call it? We on the east coast say Face but my ladies on the show say Head....does it matter what we call it? Fellas, do you think it's cool for a women too say "Give me some Head" ? Is it wrong too wanta give and not want it in return?
It's not about the strap, it's about the person behind the strap.
Discuss the Myths: About why lesbians use the strap-ons
Discuss the most asked question, " If lesbians are going to use a strap-on why not just be with a man?
Independent artist Hip-Hop, R&B, House Music, have your music put in rotation by emailing a MP3 track to email@example.com
Literary writer Debra Shade is the first guest of a dynamic season 3 of The Bonafide Literary Show as she stimulates with an erotica reading from her book Hot Sex on a Platter, the sequel to Maybe She Is Right. On this episode of Diverse Authors and Books host, The Eroticist, La Drama Princess, Deidra Hughey chats with Columbus, OH resident Debra Shade, whose work easily slides right in and fits snugly in place in the realm of literary sexual pleasure. It is a meeting of pretty little, tempting minds this episode, which you won't want to miss as Debra Shade also discusses her many projects and her teachings of sexual exploration during Adult Recess.
"On the run and struggling with her sex addiction, Debra does what any black woman would – she reinvents herself. Being a danger to herself was one thing, now she is a danger to others as well, meet the ladies of ‘Say You Swear Enterprise’, and find out how Debra traps them into becoming her own personal sex slaves."
BUY Hot Sex on a Platter
Debra Shade on The Book Tea
The Bonafide Literary Show OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Follow @avidreadershows on TWITTER
Today we will be talking about: If one person dont like something about the other person that there dating is it ok to try to change them? Last topic we going to talk about is can 4play improve sex? Question of the day: Who do you believe is the best rapper in camden in your opinion? Call in @ 347-989-8082.
Discussion on all things cinematic/movie/television remakes. Good, bad and potential ideas. What should or shouldn't be done with a remake etc.
Some might say the basis of relationships has evolved in a number of ways. Others may say that relationships have been the way they are since the beginning of time... In the current dating world people seek to fill two positions, main and side piece. It would appear that having more than one partner or love interest is customary. Although, there are still a few of you out there that view this type of behavoir as CHEATING. What exactly is cheating anyway if everyone is single right? Special guest Showtime Mr. Popular joins host Anah Mae once again this time to discuss infidelity in relationships. If you remember the last time these two got together (Sex Chronicles 101) then you'll definitely want to be live in the mischief for this episode of M.A.N. M.A.D.E. RADIO!
Follow host Anah Mae on Twitter and Instagram
Follow Showtime Mr. Popular on Twitter
ALL INDIE, UNDERGROUND, & LOCAL ARTISTS can submit their music to TheCaramelFoxx@Gmail.com to be played during the broadcast.
Till Death Do us Part? or Something You Are Not Ready For?......is the REAL question. Marriage - the unbreakable vow but yet today over 50% of marriages end in divorce. Are you prepared to be married? Do you understand the commitment that you are making? Do you know the meaning of the vows you are making? Statistics reveal that marriages will end in divorce with the first 8 years of marriage. Grace & Mercy will answer these questions and more.
Come join in the conversation - lets dissect the vows and commitments that you made or will make at the alter!
Today we will explore the wounds that we suffer as the result of what people have said about us or should I say what we believed about what someone said about us.
1. I keep feeling the pain that my ex- husband said about me. He said that I was never a good wife and that I could not cook good and that sex with me was a horrible experience. He said that I was not a good mother and that he never even loved me and always wondered what he even seen in me. Although we are divorced now, I still hear his words echoing in my head. How do I handle this?
2. My wife often mentions other guys from work and tells me what she like about how they dressed and look and how much money they make. She thinks it's good conversation but what she doesn't understand is that all I am hearing is that I am not measuring up to the others guys and that she may be attracted to them and not to me. I don't have a problem with changing if that is what she wants. So how should I address this with her?
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (25 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- NTEB (13 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (8 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (8 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (8 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (2 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prophetic Hour (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- left at the valley with KevinKaren (0 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)