SORT BY Relevancy
We understand leadership emanates from a person and is not embedded in a position, role or hierarchy. Women, in particular, cultivate power through connection and strengthen others by creating a sense of purpose. The qualities generally attributed to women - collaboration, sharing and mentoring - are the very qualities we long for in leaders.
As agents of change in businesses, organizations and families, women tend to focus on the growth and development of their employees, students and children. Their investment inspires passion, courage and creativity. And with a dedication to the greater good, women nurture vibrant relationships to create a purposeful community which results in a shared commitment.
Join the discussion today as I interview Elaine Stenger from the Cairn Venture Group about the organization and it's mission. The Cairn Venture Group launched the Women’s Leadership Retreat. At the Retreat, they bring dynamic women leaders together to:
• Explore the provocative and difficult issues facing our communities
• Build resources by connecting women across sectors: business, social services, education and families
• Strengthen our unique leadership skills through educational and self-renewing activities
Join Prophet Laron Matthews Ministries for another Sunday Morning Prophetic Experiece where the Word of the Lord comes alive with teacher Prophet Laron Matthews you will be blessed. Call iin @ 424-222-5276
Restoration Foundation Prophetic International Ministry-Lansing IL ( 708)-377-6774
The vast majority of healthcare in the United States, is provided by families and not healthcare professionals.
Iin this broadcast, we discuss the latest in technology available on the market to ease the day-to-day activities of family caregivers and shares useful tips/checklist to help anyone (especially caregivers) to choose the right product from the wide variety of available technology products out there.
Micheal is joined by David Lindeman, PhD, Director at Center for Technology and Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) and Center for Technology and Aging respectively.
Among the many writers and advice givers in the February Christian Standard was Dr. Mark Laaser, one of the country's best-known Christian experts in the field of sexual addiction. Dr. Laser has ministered to thousands of individuals and couples who have struggled with sexual sin and the devastation of sexual betrayal.
He will share practical information and a message of hope and redemption with editor Mark Taylor iin this interview. Listen live and ask your questions too.
Read what he says in the February issue of Christian Standard. Download your copy to your smartphone or tablet. Click here to learn how!
Happy New Year and Happy Playoff Season! At long last, the College Football Playoff inaugural season is coming to an end...and there isn't an SEC team in sight for the championship game. What?! We'll discuss the semifinal results that led to the big matchup of Oregon vs. Ohio State.
We will also welcome back Michelle (@MsMoochelle) as she gives us the keys to an Ohio State victory in the championship. We might even ask her to chime in on some NFL predictions!
Finally, it's NFL playoff season. Who knew Hammy's random selection of Carolina to win might actually be a good pick? LL is still iin disbelief that Dallas is this far into the season and the burning question on everyone's mind: is New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hanging out in Jerry Jones' suite for the food?
All that and more TONIGHT on "Down and Dirty Sports"!
Must listen show!
A must-listen show about taking an idea from the noggin to the consumers with two dynamic guests: Brian Smoth (UGG Australia founder) and Versandra Kennebrew (holistic health coach).
Brian Smith: Founder of the world-renowned UGG Australia brand and will discuss his journey, roadmap to success with stories of achievements, failures, lucky breaks and near disasters. Brian's guiding prinicple: You can't give birth to adults. Every company is conceived as an idea and birthed into reality, and the baby business grows through its infancy, toddler years, early youth, and tumultuous teens, to eventually arrive at maturity.
Versandra Kennebrew: Certified Holistic Health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Prior to IIN I studied Myomassology, Reflexology, Applied Kinesiology and Mental Health. Drawing on this knowledge, she created a completely personalized “roadmap to health” that suits the individual's unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and goals. - See more at: http://www.versandrakennebrew.com/about#sthash.9KTSUfay.dpuf
Join Host Live Chats
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (31 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (10 chatters)
- Dino Dean (10 chatters)
- Straitway (10 chatters)
- Psychic Vibrations (8 chatters)
- Demolishing Strongholds (7 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (6 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- Soul Sense (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (3 chatters)
- Donny C (3 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (2 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (0 chatters)