SORT BY Relevancy
Where did Igbo people come from? What is the relation between them and the Yoruba, Edo, Ibibio and their other neighbors? Did they ever live in the Sahara? What about their connection to the Nile Valley? Or Congo? All these questions will be answered on more on part 2 of the "Origin of Igbo People" series.
Where did Igbo people come from? Did they really come from Israel? How about Egypt? Have they been in Igboland all along? Or did they migrate from somewhere else on the continent? All these questions will be answered on more on part 1 of the "Origin of Igbo People" series.
Chime In on the indictment of World Igbo Congress’ Chairman. All Igbos in Nigeria and in the diaspora - Have your say. We are listening.
Do Chime In brings you scintillating topics covering socioeconomic and sociopolitical issues central to Africa.
Each week a team of varying panelists join us on the show to share their views on the selected topic. We encourage listeners from around the world to share their views during the show by:
· Calling our designated phone line: +1(347) 637-3670
· Posting to our website: www.DoChimeIn.com
· Skype: DoChimeIn
Follow us on Twitter: DoChimeIn
· Like us on Facebook: Do Chime In
Email us: Info@DoChimeIn.com
Did you know that there is significant Igbo ancestry in Black America, so much so that at least 60% of Black Americans have at least 1 Igbo ancestor? Or that there is a significant Igbo presence in places like Haiti, Jamaica, Bahamas, and the Americas? Find out more about the legacy of Igbo people in the African Diaspora as we have a conversation with Dr. Douglas B. Chambers, author of "Murder at Montpelier: Igbo Africans in Virginia."
In this episode of AKANFO NANASOM - Ancient Authentic Akan Ancestral Religion we address the nature and function of the Abosom. The Abosom are the Divine Spirit-Forces that animate Creation. They are the Children of Nyamewaa-Nyame (the Mother and Father Supreme Being).
We discuss the origin of the Abosom, how they manifested in ancient Khanit and Kamit (Nubia and Egypt) and how we carried them within our blood-circles as Akanfo to the various parts of the world we migrated to. This includes the forced-migration to the western hemisphere during the Mmusuo Kese (Great Perversity/Enslavement Era). Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African~Black) people - and only Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit people - have access to the Abosom wherever we exist in the world. They are assigned to us pre-incarnation.
The Abosom in Akan culture are called Orisha in Yoruba culture, Vodou in Ewe and Fon culture, Arusi in Igbo culture and Ntrw/Ntrwt (Neteru/Netertu) in Kamit. We show how the term Ntr ('Neter') was and still is vocalized in Akan as Ntoro (un'-taw-raw).
We will examine our publications:
The Origin of the Term Abosom in Kamit
AKRADINBOSOM - Abosom of the Solar, Lunar and Planetary Bodies which govern the Akan 7-day week and the Okra/Okraa (Soul) of Akanfo
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
Akwamu Nation in North America
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Talk Radio (55 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Christian Defence League (8 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (7 chatters)
- THE PORTICO OF SOLOMON (6 chatters)
- Cosmicopia Cafe (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Yardie Skeptics (5 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Cinema Files Radio (3 chatters)
- Progress in the World (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Astounding Faith In Christ (0 chatters)