SORT BY Relevancy
The Allen Wranglers Update Show!
We are talking the IFL!
Today's guests include:
Tommy Benizio Commissioner of the IFL (Indoor Football League).
Tuff Johnson Allen Wranglers DB.
And Co-Owner of the Allen Wranglers Jon Frankel!
Come on in IFL fans and Allen Wranglers fans, and have a seat in The Couch Potato Sports Show!
Come on in as we talk to the coaches of the IFL.
First Billy Back...head coach of the Texas Revolution who took a loss on Friday to the Cedar Rapids Titans. We will see what he will be doing though the bye to get ready for the Chicago Slaughter.
Also the coach that finally get the Sioux Fall Storm in the "L" column. Head coach Mike Davis.
And lastly Robert Fuller the head coach of the Green Bay Blizzard, who lost ot the Slaughter...this interview was before that game.
So come on in tonight nd enjoy "The Coaches Corner of the IFL".
Come join me Sonny Clark along with the Big Dog, and the Scorekeeper as we call the Week No. 1 game of the Allen Wranglers vs. Wichita Wild at 7:05pm CST.
Live from the Allen Event Center, in Allen, Texas!
We will be doing a quick pregame show with Head Coach of the Wichita Wild, Morris Lolar, as well as an interview with Pat Pimmel before the Wranglers take the field!
Tonight is the the premiere of Terrell Owens in the IFL (Indoor Football League) and the Allen Wranglers!
This jam packed episode of " Talking Packers with Steve " here on Christmas Day will be of me going over and previewing the Week 17 and final Regular Season game for the Green Bay Packers here at home at Lambeau Field in Green Bay , WI .... against the Detriot Lions . This game will be for all the marbles and the NFC North title and a 1st round BYE going to the winner as well . I will give my predictions , as i always do on Thursdays , for this game . Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays to all as well ! Twitter handles to follow : @ARMY_STRONG_06 and @Talking_Packers .
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE LIVE FROM MY JAIL CELL...TALKING SPORTS OPENING GIFTS FROM ALL MY FANS..LET'S TALK NFL WEEK 17..PLAYOFFS..THE ROAD TO SUPER BOWL 49..TWEET THE SHOW PUNKS HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE
Raw uncut football talk from college to the NFL. Join us as we give opinions and analysis from all four corners of the country about football. We'll have special guests that include fromer and current players and coaches as well as repected members of the press and always feel free to call in and mix it up with the guys.
Hosted by "Cali Mike" Michael Bewer, Co-Hosted by Clausell Mathis, "ChiTown" Michael Martin, and "Tex" Jamal Garrett-Price apart of MRN Boardcasting powered by BlogTalkRadio.com.
Join Joe Kleine and Tyler McMullen for their Christmas Eve special previewing the final week of the regular season throughout the entire National Football League.
We will discuss all Week 17 games and go in-depth on all games dealing with playoff or seeding implications! If you want to call in and voice your opinion, this would be the week to do so! So give us a call at 714-333-3302 or drop us a line on facebook or twitter!
We will have weekly predictions on NFL action througout the season. Your input is welcomed and anticipated, as your team will be passionately discussed as well! Not only will we comment on the teams and their ability to win or loss, but topical off the field issues will be covered, in addition to Fantasy Football discussions.
I tkod deontay wilder with 1 punch i wanna hit him again except this time hit him so hard that hell get knocked out cold and wont be able to get up. see Its obvious I tkod him his arms raised up in the arm and the ropes held his back up from getting knocked the fuck out but the indenial deluded glass jaw alabama boxer denys the tko his team says lucky punch what ever and that he wasnt phased hey thats why there should be a rematch. wilder lets Fight Again I will put you to sleep you are not in my league muthafucker answer your phone lets set up the Match we can do it where i beat Geo Zavala Or We Can do it where I smashed your bitch ass the 1st time.
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson.
Topics to include:
1. NFL Playoff Picture
2. Should Tony Romo be in the MVP race?
3. Bengals pick off Manning 4 times to secure playoff berth.
4. Dominic Raiola suspended one game
5. Cutler will start finale for Bears.
6. 5 NFL Players who haven't stepped up this season.
7. Recap week 16 in NFL
8. Does Rob Gronkowski belong in the MVP conversion?
9. NFL Predictions: San Diego @ KC, Buffalo @ NE, Detroit @ GB, & Cincy @ Pittsburgh.
10. Fantasy Shout outs
11. Michigan requests interview w/Jim Harbaugh
12. Marcus Mariota named AP College Player of the year.
13. Florida State gives Jimbo Fisher massive new contract
14. Who will win the national championship?
15. Pitt to name Michigan State DC Pat Narduzzi HC
16. Bowl Predictions: Popeyes Bahamas Bowl - Central Michigan vs. Western Kentucky, Hawaii Bowl - Fresno State vs. Rice, Zaxby's heart of Dallas - Illinois vs. Louisiana Tech, Quick Lane Bowl - Rutgers vs. North Carolina, Bitcoin St. Petersburg Bowl - NC State vs. South Florida, Military Bowl presented by Northrop Grumman- Cincy vs. Virginia Tech, Hyundai Sun Bowl - Arizona State vs. Duke, Duck Commander Independence Bowl - South Carolina vs. Miami, New Era Pinstripe Bowl - Boston College vs. Penn State, National University Holiday Bowl - Nebraska vs. USC, Autozone Liberty Bowl - Texas A&M vs. West Virginia, Russell Athletic Bowl - Oklahoma vs. Clemson, Advocare V100 Texas Bowl Arkansas vs. Texas, Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl - LSU vs. Notre Dame, Belk Bowl - Georgia vs. Louisville, & Foster Farms Bowl - Maryland vs. Stanford
17. Pistons waive Josh Smith
Its a Pipebomb Radio Christmas and what a better way to celebrate the holidays than by having on a WWE Hall of Famer... the legendary, George "The Animal" Steele! WWE has been home to some of the wildest and most unpredictable Superstars in sports-entertainment history. However, with his trademark green tongue, hairy torso and penchant for eating turnbuckles, George "The Animal" Steele might be the most unorthodox man to step foot in a WWE ring. However, while he was always seen as a savage during his WWE tenure, Steele is actually a very well-educated man. Prior to breaking into sports-entertainment, Steele received his Masters Degree from Central Michigan University and became a high school teacher and wrestling coach in the Detroit area. It was during his teaching stint that he began moonlighting in sports-entertainment, working in the Detroit-area promotions en route to the global phenomenon that is WWE where he would eventually make his legend known. We will speak to George about all that and so much more when he joins us on the final guest featured show of 2014!
This podcast will focus on the NY Giants Week 16 win vs the St. Louis Rams with the Bleed Blue Show Crew only. It will have all perspective from the three phases of football, direction of the franchise, panic mode, build or destruct. The details discussed from the fan perspective here on the Forum for the Fans is who is the blame, the faults. The season that was once promising has become a total disaster. All archived episodes of the Bleed Blue Show can be found on ITunes