SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Identity theft is the fastest growing crime in America today. Over 10 million new victims of identity theft are reported to law enforcement every year. A Federal Trade Commission study found that in 2014 identity theft coplaints caused the average victim to lose more than $2,200.00 and that the highest repoorted age group for identity theft is 20 years old to 29 years old with 20% of complaints.
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, as she interviews cyber security expert, Mack Jackson, Jr., about what identity theft is, who might be a victim, the types of identity theft, and how you can protect yourself. Mack Jackson, Jr. works with companies and individuals to mitigate the damage of identity theft. He is in the business of training Security Awareness, Red Flag Rules, PCI, and SOX awareness as well as educating the business community on the dangers of Identity Theft.
Free Wi-Fi seems like a great feature, especially when you are on vacation or need to transmit information on the go. However, connecting to free Wi-Fi networks can put your private information at risk. In this segment I will be further divulging in the dangers of free Wi-Fi and what you can do to prevent identity theft and fraud.
There are more than 220,000 public Wi-Fi hotspots in the US. Through these networks, hackers can easily intercept information like your name, address and even credit card numbers. This is especially dangerous this time of the year as many people leave on vacation. 9 million people fall victim to identity theft every year. Public Wi-Fi is unsecure. When using free Wi-Fi take into consideration that everything you do is visible to anyone else using the same network. The chance of your personal information getting hacked far exceeds the chance of your home getting burglarized.
Many hackers will set up fake hot spots which look like legitimate Wi-Fi networks. Users are connecting to these networks are actually connecting to a “rogue access point.” Users are directed to legitimate-looking websites that asks for information such as credit card numbers. If you are prompted to reenter your username and password or if the web browser suddenly says the security certificate is invalid, you may be connected to a rogue access point.
Child identity theft is a fast-growing crime with the number of under-age victims estimated to be as high as 700,000 a year, far exceeding adult identity theft. Criminals target children because kids have a clean credit record or no credit file, and the theft can go undetected for years—usually until the child applies for a summer job, a student loan, or a credit card. “Until that time, a thief can be racking up debt with credit cards and loans in the child’s name,” says Robert P. Chappell, Jr., a veteran law enforcement officer and identity theft expert. “Once the crime is discovered and stopped, the child can be held responsible for the debt and unable to obtain legitimate credit for months or even years.” For this reason we are honored to introduce Robert (Bob) Chappell here to you today. -- Find today’s guest @: www.ChildIDTheft.org -&- you can find the hosts @: http://Brummet.ca
More than 11 million Americans are the victims of identity theft each year. If your personal information is stolen, not only can you be robbed of your money, but your credit rating and reputation can be ruined as well. Join Legalocity host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and guest attorney Bradley Kramer to learn how to protect yourself from identity theft. New Jersey attorney Jacqueline Crosby practices in the areas of family and employment law in addition to conducting legal seminar
Identify theft has become rampant and cost individuals and financial institutions millions of dollars but there is another type of identity theft that cost people MORE everyday. Apostle Edmonds will discuss how life, the enemy of your soul, and circumstances come to steal one of your most-prized possessions...i.e. your identity and self-worth.
Julie Macc, Certified Credit and Identity Theft Specialist, is a second generation Credit Specialist and a recognized expert on credit reporting for both consumer and business credit scoring. In addition her expertise includes FCRA, FDCPA, TCPA, reasonable procedures, and credit damages.
Julie serves as an expert witness/legal consultant for law firms practicing Consumer Credit Law in both Federal and State court and has been retained as a expert witness for Consumer Credit Litigation cases involving Banks, all 3 of the major Credit Bureaus and third party credit furnishers .
Anthony Rufo has 37 years of sales, marketing and financial management experience. 12 of these years have been with technology start-ups. He is currently the marketing manager for Virtual Keyring LLC, which works to provide charities, churches and not-for-profit organizations with password management technology.
"Atomic Power of Prayer" Get Back Your Identity Powerful prayer by Dr. Cindy Trimm http://www.trimminternational.com/ Romans 8:19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. "Sons of God rise up in your power through the blood of Jesus Christ. Live a powerful and victorious life." "Jesus is Lord"
identity theft and forever on thru time ,and privacy
On this edition of RCM Live, Pastor John Bazemore, Jr. points out, via John 10:10, the six types of identity theft, in which people try to take things that belong to us, and make it theirs.
Plus, there is one other type of identity theft(not included in the six) that Pastor B explains - and is the most important.
Restoration Christian Ministries presents pastors John and Darlene Bazemore, live from North Brunswick, New Jersey, bringing you the word of God through RCM Live on the King James Radio Network.
in Self Help
Identity Theft & Child Identity Theft with Expert Robert Siciliano discussing The 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before Your Identity Was Stolen
Tip: Identity Theft Aka The Silent Crime Common Types of Identity Theft - OHIP, SIN# (SSN#), Driver's License, Credit card, Passport, Medical Identity Theft, Synthetic Fraud
Our guest will be Identity Theft expert and author of Child Identity Theft: What Every Parent Needs to Know, Robert Chappell Jr. Mr. Chappell will discuss why thieves prefer to go after the identity of children nowadays instead of adults, why you don’t have to be rich to have your identity taken, how to tell if your child’s identity is at risk and what you can do to protect your family. EVERY PARENT NEEDS TO TUNE IN TO THIS ONE! We will also hear the week’s WILDES
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (479 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (52 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (39 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (23 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (21 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (10 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (9 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Ms Blue (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (5 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- wego (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (0 chatters)