SORT BY Relevancy
Idaho Politics Radio: The Idaho debates are now over and things are heating up on the campaign trail. Candidates across the state are ramping up for one final push before the May 20th primary election. Idaho Governor Butch Otter and challenger Russ Fulcher were participants in their first and last official debate on Idaho Public Television.
The debate held a few nights ago was a "circus" some say. Governor Otter insisted on two other Republican candidates join them in the debate. These two men, Walt Bayes and Harley Brown, are considered to be "clown" candidates. They certainly were a humerous bunch.
This episode, Christian shares the unethical games Otter has been playing to distract voters from his record and keep Fulcher from destroying him this election.
Senator Steven Thayn joins Christian today to discuss his new "Thayn Doctrine" report. Senator Thayn released an email last week sharing a preview of this doctrine with supporters across Idaho. It is being met with much excitement among supporters. Many Idahoans are very proud to have a statesman like Senator Thayn working for them down in Boise.
Learn more about the work Thayn is doing...
Jim Chmelik is currently serving his second term as an Idaho county commissioner and serves as the vice-chairman. He received the Republican administrator of the year award for 2013, for educating the public on the ownership of public lands in the west. His passion for seeing Idaho take back control of its land has been instrumental in getting the legislature to study the transfer of public lands back to the state. Jim resides in Cottonwood with his wife Colleen, they have 8 children and one grandchild.
In this episode Christian and Jim discuss taking back our state lands, healthcare and medicaid solutions, possible avenues for eliminating personal property taxes, gun rights, and how Idaho can lead the nation in prosperity.
Tonight, we are joined by John Eynon, candidate for Idaho Superintendent. John will be sharing his concerns about Common Core education and the direction our government is heading. He will be discussing the history of education in this country and how we can get things back on track.
Should Idaho make a law to allow law abiding citizens and law enforcement officers to carry concealed weapons on college campuses? Should we also adopt a new amendment to our state constitution allowing for the legislature to approve or deny state agencies from future actions on the people of Idaho? All this and more, coming up in this February 16th edition of Idaho Politics Radio.
Senator Steven Thayn joins us for the second half of the show. He is introducing new legislation to improve healthcare in Idaho, giving the power back to the people. He is working on solutions to block the federal government from overstepping their bounds with the NDAA, and he has recently launched legislation to help high school students with college costs.
Senator Steven Thayn joins Idaho Politics Radio to discuss the state of the state in 2014. We discuss a few of his upcoming bills in the Senate, including, the Dual Credit Bill, his direct primary care legislation to better healthcare, NDAA and more...
Learn more about Idaho Senator Thayn at www.StevenThayn.com
Russ Fulcher officially announces his candidacy for Governor of Idaho 2014. Hear the latest details about the upcoming campaign.
Lawerence Denney is the former speaker of the Idaho House of Representatives. He has been a member of the Idaho House of Representatives since 1996 and also served for one term in the house in 1991-1992. Currently, he is running for Idaho Secretary of State in the 2014 election. Campaign website: www.DenneyForIdaho.com
Senator Steven Thayn is from Emmett, ID. He has served 3 terms in the Idaho House and has held positions on the Health and Welfare, Education, and Commerce Committees. Learn more about Senator Thayn's upcoming report at www.StevenThayn.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (114 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (51 chatters)
- Ron Reck (11 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Nimbus Moons (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (3 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (3 chatters)
- Kenboggle (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PPC1 (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The World Transformed (1 chatters)