SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Chronic digestive problems like IBS, Crohn’s Disease and Colitis, are considered by gastroenterologists to have no cause and no cure. Yet neurologists disagree. Increasingly, research by brain scientists shows that digestive problems are linked to trauma as well as adverse emotional experiences early in life. During today’s show, you will discover the surprising evidence about the neurological (brain) connection to these chronic health problems; what IBS has in common with PTSD; ho
Join me this week as I interview Clinical Hypnotherapist Michelle White. Michelle specialises in the effect the mind has on the body. Having suffered with IBS for 15 years, Michelle tried every elimination diet without success. She finally found Hypnotherapy and was able to fully overcome her symptoms.It became apparent to Michelle that Western Medicine separated the mind and body, especially when treating IBS. Following the positive results she achieved through Hypnotherapy, Michelle was inspi
We break down the IBS Sports related tourney. College Basketball: Are UVA and Witcha State for real? NFL Draft: Breaking down the QBs NBA: Who comes out of the West, Can the Pacers really beat the Heat. Has Lebron taken the MVP race back. What is the legacy of Allen Iverson All this plus your calls.
You want underdogs? How about three with double-digit seedings -- Stanford, a 10, with 11s Dayton and Tennessee.
Which remaining team is the most dangerous? Maybe not the best, but the most dangerous?
Which team are you most surprised is still left standing?
What's the most intriguing matchup in the Sweet 16?
What's been the biggest upset of the tourney so far?
in Self Help
Susun Weed answers 90 minutes of herbal health questions followed by a 30 minute interview with Gina Lake. Gina is a spiritual teacher and the author of twelve books about awakening to ones true nature, including From Stress to Stillness, Trusting Life, Embracing the Now, and Radical Happiness. She is also a gifted intuitive with a masters degree in counseling psychology and over twenty years experience supporting people in their spiritual growth. The focus of her writing and teaching is on helping people be in the present moment and live the happy and fulfilled life that is possible and on shedding light on the ego and other programming that interferes with that.
this episode Q&A- includes:
• excessive sweating- sage infusion by the sip..
• irritated upper eyelids- try wet very warm cloth followed by applying honey
• loose stools- give the gut something to hold onto- whole grains and slippery elm..
• using a wide variety of active organisms found in yogurt, sauerkraut, kombucha and feed them with seaweed, mushrooms..
• cancer, chemo and not sleeping..
• milk thistle tincture while going through chemo..
• aromatic seeds such as fennel, corriander and anise seeds to release gas..
• dandelion root tincture before eating to help the digestive organs function..
• surgery- gather the loving kindness of those around us..
• hysterectomy- fight for your ovaries!
• do not mix herbs in infusions and use one full ounce of dried herb per quart jar of infusion..
• scleroderma- comfrey to loosen tissues of skin, linden infusion to stop inflammation..
• sinus infection- linden flower infusions, comfrey infusions, echinacea tincture..
• nerve pain- skullcap tincture made from fresh flowering plant..
• anxiety and stomach pain..
Skin Ambassador Winifred Wikkeling will review quick beauty fixes for brides, bridesmaids and wedding guest- this episode is for anyone who wants to look better than amazing in the skin they are in...
We'll review the best finds for quick beauty fixes from this years IBS NY and IECSC this epi is for anyone who wants to look their best and camera ready this season
Write in to email@example.com with all your wedding planning concerns
Showtime: Tuesday, March 4th at 6pm PT / 9pm ET Do you know about the health of your inner ecology? Did you know that you have 10x more bacteria in your gut than cells in your entire body? Your gut is an entire ecosystem and its balance is paramount to your health! The amazing Donna Gates, author of the widely popular classic, The Body Ecology Diet, joins Dr. Lo to discuss how to balance your inner ecology with the power of nutrition. Hosted by Dr. Lauren "
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (201 chatters)
- John Baptist (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (67 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (19 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (18 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (17 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Old Style Conjure (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (9 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- USAWTFM Radio Network (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (7 chatters)
- Aquarium Wetline (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (5 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (5 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (5 chatters)
- Rated Stars Radio (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (4 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Gracie DeBrock (4 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (4 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (3 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (3 chatters)
- SpiritRadio (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (2 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (2 chatters)
- Seekers Intercessors Chamber (2 chatters)
- Know It All ABCs of Education (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (2 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (2 chatters)
- AlimBey (2 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- 63161 (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- 63705 (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (1 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Siconyte (1 chatters)
- Sistahs With Ink (1 chatters)
- SistaPoochie (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- sun752 (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- radio Miracle (0 chatters)
- Bully 100 Radio0 (0 chatters)