SORT BY Relevancy
Questions with the Queen.Episode 25
Question: How to Live the Life you LOVE????
Today, Mon. 11/23/15 at 6:30pm, on Talk 2 Me Radio the topic is "NOTHING SHALL SEPARATE YOU FROM THE LOVE OF GOD!!! GUEST IS Producer, musical arranger, and CEO of Urban Hustlaz; Mr. Amari Daniel Bey of NYC-new cut is on Reverbnation, "Give it Away."
A STAR IS BORN 7 (ASIB)TASTE OF HEAVEN- see pics on DITR website. Help us raise funds for DITR by purchasing our DVDs, my books, or donating to PayPal at email@example.com under Cheri Humphrey.
WEBSITES: http://www.stamfordct.gov/youth-services/webforms/youth-serving-agency-directory#D & http://www.ditrfindingthespiritinme.org
www.examiner.com/christianity-in-hartford/che-ri-humphrey (formerly writer for the examiner)
New column posts will be on http://www.stackstreet.com/ditrtalk2memedia (coming)
FOR BUSINESS PROMOTION AND INDIVIDUAL RADIO INTERVIEWS SEND PAYMENTS VIA WESTERN UNION, OR VIA PAYPAL CLHUMPHREY@ROCKETMAIL.COM UNDER CHERI HUMPHREY, OR SEND BY POSTAL MONEY ORDER TO PO BOX 13, NORWALK, CT 06852. INTERVIEWS @$35-$200 (MP3, ADVERTISEMENTS). PAY 1WK IN ADVANCE B4 YOUR SHOW.
twitter @CLH T2M OR @TALK2CHERI,
OR /PRODUCERCHERI2 or /CHERIHUM ON FB
WWW.AMAZON.COM/AUTHOR/JUNE WEST - A KINKY CREATIONS ENTERTAINMENT AUTHOR
42DITR@GMAIL.COM /CALL DITR AT 203-952-9807
CALL 4 RIL WOMEN SURVIVOR OF ABUSE BIBLE STUDY GROUP.
GO TO http://16weeks.ning.com/profile/runningintothelight 4brief RIL description
Queen of Hearts answers a weekly question.
Question: How to show love in business?
Kayla Rodriguez speaks out on domestic violence. Kayla Rodriguez is founder of "I know some tough girls" in New York.
The organization just celebrated their first anniversary! They aim to create more awareness of domestic violence but also, to lift up the women from these circumstances. The group encourages women to share their stories and remind them of their worth.
It's a time to be Thankful, and what better way than for the Cast of #SimplyIB to have a little fun. No matter what comes their way they seem to always be ready for it. Will "Ib" have a surprise for Team I Am Me tonight? Also will someone in the audience be part of their GIVEAWAYS? Stay tuned tonight to hear them act out a celebration tonight,, as well as share why they are Thankful to be apart of the cast. Please make sure you join us to hear from our Partners at Himanity Magazine as they share why we need to be a bridge to the Homeless in our communities. To join us tonight please tune in Wednesday, Nov 25th at 8pm eastern by dialing 845-241-9898 or listen at blogtalkradio.com/Iammeradio. To learn more about Humanity Magazine, please visit Humanitymag.org
Queen of Hearts interviews Anita Roberts-Professional Speaker.
Top 6 reasons to LISTEN to this show:
1. Anita knows Gods has blessed us with a gift but finding our purpose can be difficult.
2. Anita teaches other to do what you LOVE & Money will follow.
3. Why does Anita say your stengths are AMAZING and you MUST Serve!
4. Anita says if you walk through the FEAR, you will learn so much. FEAR can be your friend.
5. Unhappiness is a sign to daydream about your future!
6. Future entrepreneurs-reach down and serve others; Struggling entrepreneurs-Ask yourself how will it work?? Profess that you will DO IT!!! Move in the circles that you strive for your future.
Call Anita at 708-275-0712.
Queen of Hearts interviews LaTersa Blakely-Founder of I am Enough Movement
Top 6 reasons to listen to this interview
1. Why pain forced her into her purpose
2. How she turned her pity into her power
3. What is the result of her pain
4. Why it is important to own your story
5. Learn why people's opinions do not equal your reality
6. Tip for all entrepreneurs-Look UP and Look Within
Queen of Hearts interviews Jayne Rios-International best-selling author of Interactive Author: Monetize Your Message, CEO of Express Yourself eLearning and co-founder of Women's Global Leadership Alliance.
Top 6 reasons to listen to this show.
1. Learn why Jayne change her employment status for her family??
2. Learn how to recognize your purpose in life??
3. Make sure that you DO what you LOVE.
4. Get with other people to support you during a difficult time.
5. Learn Jayne's advice to entrepreneurs.
6. Learn how Jayne stays motivated.
Contact Jayne: http://www.expressyourselfelearning.com
Queen of Hearts interviews Denise Ackerman
Top 6 Reasons to Listen to this Show:
1. Why does she love her career.??
2. Why does she say her life began later in life?
3. Why does Denise say to connect with others??
4. Why should we celebrate the life that we were given???
5. What is Denise's advice for a 15 year old teenager and business owner??
6. How does Denise stay motivated???
Contact Denise at http://theradiancecoach.com/
This week we will be discussing the most important relationships you will ever have -- your relationship with the Creator and the relationship you have -- with yourself.
Your relationship with the Creator allows you to grow and expand into the deepest parts of yourself. Master Teacher Dr. Mitchell Gibson teaches that the spirit inside each and every one of us is a part of the body of the Creator. The day we truly realize that there can be no separation, will be a day of great awakening for each of us.
If you do not love yourself, how can you truly love anyone else? Love of self allows you to love and appreciate every part of your life experience.
It sounds like an easy concept, but have you truly taken the time to honor who you are?
How often do you take the time to do the things that bring you joy? Are you able to look in the mirror and find all the thingsl yourself the things that make you unique and beautiful? Do you recognize and appreciate your gifts and talents?
"One of the most difficult things to learn in life is to love yourself. Once you achieve this level of love you no longer need validation from anyone else. self love actually allows you to love others more easily." Acharya Kathy Gibson.
Join us Sunday, October 4, 2015 at 11 AM Eastern as we learn more about developing a deeper relationship with the Creator, loving and honoring ourselves, and explore the greatest love we will ever know in the Spirit of Love.