SORT BY Relevancy
Chris Carley - Whats Success!
Chris Carley talking about her journey to success hosted by Peter Mingils on Building Fortunes Radio!
The Millionaire Within Us.by Chris Carley: An example of what’s possible when you have vision!
In one of her blog posted..... "It’s very easy to become negative, feel frustrated and give up on our dreams.....
If you keep in the forefront of your mind that hundreds of thousands of people have achieved their financial, health and personal goals, you’ve got to know that they aren’t smarter, luckier or work harder than you, THEY JUST KNOW MORE. All you have to do to Realize your Dreams is obtain the knowledge. Copy Success."
This broadcast is to encourage the listeners to know that the " I AM CONSCIOUSNESS" is simple the nature and awareness of what you are, what you have and what you are doing....All of these fragmented statements I purposely wrote in the PRESENCE TENSE.....That typo was done on purpose because the only tense that the OMI-POTENT, OMINPRESENCE AND THE OMNI-SCIENCE REPRESENT IS IN THE PRESENT......
" I AM RICH'
" I AM WEALTHY"
" I AM ABUNDANCE"
JOIN US ON MONDAY, JUNE 1ST AS WE INTERVIEW OUR SPECIAL GUEST ENERGY HEALER AND COACH DONYA CATHIAN LEWIS
Donya Lewis is an Energy Healer and a coach who specializes in helping professional women to shift their money mindset and their soul signature to a point of attracting more abundance and money in their life, business and career. As an abundance coach Donya uses tools and techniques that she learned during here Energy Healer Certification Program and tools she develops from working with clients.
Donya has more than two years experience empowering women to realign with their true nature as powerful infinite Beings who can have, be and do anything that they desire. Her current platform is as CEO of Catalytic Abundance. Through this platform and beyond she desires to directly impact the lives of 10 million women by helping them to live more fulfilling and abundant lives. If you can attract abundance, you can attract anything.
in Self Help
Last week's episode was a wonderful surprise with a special guest , Elaine with 40 years in recovery. If you didn't get a chance to hear it, make sure you check the archive!
Next week we will work on how to move and eat effectively to grow our lives back! I will share some essential oil recipes as well as a few amazing tips for the home.
Building Blocks of Recovery is an amazing system that works hand in hand with any other program you are doing to grow yourself again.
I am so glad to be able to share this information with you and if you have any questions that you would like answered, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will answer them on the next broadcast.
LAQUEISHA MALONE LONG: Writing has always been a part of her life. She began writing fiction stories and poetry about the age of 13. It was her way of coping with everyday situations. She accredits Dr. Maya Angelou for her love of writing poetry. In 2013, LaQueisha Malone launched her own publishing company STRAWBERRY PUBLICATIONS. She wants to offer Authors a ripened experience of publishing. She is currently promoting Cell of the Mind and A Walk In My Shoes while working on her next book She taught Creative Writing at The Lighthouse of Wisdom for three years, and has released three books A New Pair of Shoes Step In Mine, Cell of the Mind, and A Walk In My Shoes. She has been featured several times online from Blogs, Radio, and Magazines such as Sledge Rock City, NuSouth Magazine, KnowUrEnemy, BlogTalkRadio, The1Essence Radio, One West Radio, and Urban Grapevine Magazine. Laqueisha is a force to reckoned with and I am honored to present her to my family tonight..
CHRIS RENEE, AUTHOR, RADIO HOST, COLUMNIST: Once a young girl with a wild imagination and a pen. Her mind was the one place where she was free to express herself as she pleased. Nothing was ever off guards within the comfort of her ears. She put words to paper and surprisingly others found pleasure in it as well. This truth is evidenced by the books she has written, The Kiss of Death and Wealthy and Wicked. She learned quickly that she possessed the ability to connect with readers. Drawing from experience, life itself and secret confessions of friends, Chris began penning erotic based novels in junction with capturing the sexual senses of my readers through taut narrative I developed a love for writing. This is a new journey that she is pleased to be on and blessed that she gets to share it with all of you! I am also more than pleased to present Chris Renee to my listening family tonight.
Happy birthday to you all. now return the favor and wish myself and sweet Kai a happy bday!
enough aggrandizing, we missed a week so there are oodles of things to talk about plus important information about the format of the show.
DC blew their whole canon wide open, the Mary Sue decides to stop covering Game of Thrones, I watched Jupiter Ascending! and M. Night Shamylan came out of hiding to defend his Avatar movie.
we'll try to discuss all these things without slurring our words...too much.
New York Times best-selling author Jen Lancaster chats with Big Blend Radio hosts Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith about her new memoir I REGRET NOTHING, that documents her quest for self-improvement with a bucket list that is anything but ordinary. Jen Lancaster is no stranger to creative reinvention, and is best known for her seven hilarious, laugh-out-loud, widely-acclaimed memoirs that include: 'Bitter Is The New Black' (2016), 'The Tao Of Martha' (2013), and 'Jeneration X' (2012). Keep up with Jen at www.JenLancaster.com.
This interview originally aired on May 31, 2015 on Big Blend Radio's Champagne Sundays variety show, that broadcasted live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (23 chatters)
- PatriotVPN (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (6 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (6 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Thats Novel (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Stand For Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- ridgewalkerradio (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (4 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (2 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (2 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- talking paranormal2 (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (1 chatters)
- Enlightenment Transformation (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- American Peoples Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (1 chatters)
- Tales of Hair and Hairy Tales (0 chatters)