SORT BY Relevancy
Entrepreneurial Excellence Radio Show is platform for business owners-old, new and aspiring to share tips, promotions and their stories. The purpose is to inspire others to monetizing their dreams for a new future for themselves, their families and the community.Our vision includes you, our listeners, subscribers and business owners. Our Mission is to provide resources in Business 101, Marketing 101, Cutting Edge Technology, Love in Business, Social Entrepreneurship and Women in Business. We have an underlying pledge to support a better community and to empower the members of these communities to dispelling fear and increase a stronger economic foundation.
YOUR SHOW HOST: Heather L. Tapia ~ Proserity Adviser
Purpose for Women International provides access to resources, funding, education, entreprenurial opportunities, and empowerment events supporting an increased awareness on local, national and international issues for women, children, families and the community. We partner with other business, non-profits and like- hearted individuals to affect change on a local, national and international level. www.PurposeforWomenInternational.org
Visit US on the Web- www.PWIradio.com
Follow Us Facebook Follow Us Twitter
in Self Help
Coming on the heels of her rise from a major fall, Dr. Lesly is extremely transparent with the readers as she shares her experience and perspective on breaking codependency. She pulls no punches, offering readers a unique and practical guide to self-discovery and authentic living, free from the traps of codependency. She shares that her family life played a major role in her personal struggle with enabling as well as her triumph over self-acceptance, forgiveness and resilience. What differentiates her book from other books on this topic is the reader is brought into the life of the author as she navigates being incarcerated, while reflecting on the enabling behaviors that put her there in the first place. The book is full of great advice and elaborates on Dr. Lesly’s tried and tested methods.
John Filimon, Senior Producer Dr. Oz Show says, “With her new book, Dr. Lesly literally reinvents the self-help genre. Breaking Codependency: How to Navigate the Traps that Sabotage Your Life is an exhilarating page-turner with all the grit of a thrilling suspense novel. This autobiographical journey kept me on the edge of my seat, while offering concrete solutions to the pitfalls of codependency and enabling. Its uplifting, inspirational message makes it a must read for women everywhere.
Join Dr. Lesly on September 26, for her Book Launch go to breakingcodependebcybook.com for more information and to view the book trailer.
B.L.I.F. Network presents Life Touch with our host Evangelist Owen Bruce. Our Life Touch broadcasts are designed to be a devotional time where those who tune in can receive a touch from God through prayer and the Word of God. Worry and anxiety is often based upon some insecurity regarding the near or distant future, whether it is a small issue or a big issue. Worrying about the future robs us of the peace we should be enjoying in the present. This episode we will read and pray from Matthew 6:25-34 as we focus on what Jesus taught about being anxious. While for many it just seems so natural to worry, Jesus said we should not and He also showed us what we need to do to overcome it.
"Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?" (Matthew 6:25 ESV)
WATCH GOD BRING YOU OUT WHEN YOU THINK ALL IS LOST
REMIND YOURSELF OF MORDECAI, ESTHER, ABRAHAM, DANIEL AND MANY MORE ABOVE ALL REMIND YHOURSELF OF ONE TIME WHEN HE BROUGHT YOU OUT
JOIN APOSTLE MATILDA BANGA AS I BRING YOU A PROPHETIC WORD , PRAYER AND ENCOURAGEMENT TO TAKE YOU THROUGH THE JOURNEY OF HOPE, FAITH AND PURPOSE.
ArtSees Productions welcomes Susan Block for a 6 week series, "Conversations On Creativity." Susan welcomes Paul Smith for week 1, "the psychology of creativity." Paul is a Professor of Psychology at Alverno College in Milwaukee. His background is in cognitive educational psychology, and he holds an MS in Learning Sciences, an MA in Philosophy, and Ph.D. in Educational Psychology (Urban Education). In that work he focused on belief formation and the barriers to belief change. His current academic interest is in how adults learn new skills in areas such as programming, foreign languages, and music. In addition to Paul's many talents, he is also a musician currently serves on the Board of the Badgerland Bluegrass Music Association.He is active in local music as a guitar and mandolin player and singer.
Susan Block brings with her a vast knowledge of the arts and creativity. She is LaPorte County Poet Laureate Emeritus, playwright, writing workshop leader, art exhibition curator and cultural arts advocate. "Conversations On Creativity" is the brainchild of Block.
Special thanks to Jefri Clark Payne for contributing his music for this special series.
Many people battle on the inside about how their life has panned out. It's not all roses and peaches, but once you have a strategy on how to cope with everyday issues, you realize it's not all that bad as you thought. Join me LadyAlgena as we talk about how things really look. When you don't have the right perception listen in to "Controversy Real Talk"
Join us every Tuesday night at 8:00pm EST by dialing 714-816-4636 and you are on the air LIVE with Prophetess DyAnne Dempsey. Have you ever wondered why every time you take one step forward toward your goal then something happens to make you take two steps back? Have you ever wonder why it seem you just can't get ahead in life especially in the areas of finances, relationships, rearing children, getting along with parents and your siblings, addictions of any kind, and whatever else that may be hindering you from being happy? Have you ever wonder why you get angry so easily and you are quick to tell people off? Have you ever wondered why some things just plucks your nerve for no reason? Have you ever wondered why you keep doing some things that you know you should not be doing? It is called Spiritual warfare. The devil is fighting against God to try and get you or satan is trying to keep you for himself and God is calling you to Him. It has nothing to do with you, but you are in the middle of the fight. It is all about satan's struggle to be better than God. Well you are about to learn what Spiritual Warfare is and how to fight a spiritual battle against satan and his angels. Yes I said angels! Satan has angels that work for him just like God has angels that work for Him. So tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell you family to listen every Tuesday night at 8:00pm EST by dialing 714-816-4636 and you are on the air with Prophetess DyAnne Dempsey. I hope to hear you on the show.
Writeous Talk on Love and Relationship is a show dedicated to thought-provoking content that encourages meaningful dialogue about love & relationships between single men and women who desire to be married. We'll discuss real issues that women talk about among themselves and men talk about among themselves, but rarely discuss openly between us. This show is not intended to pit men and women against one another as shows do which spark ratings/listenership, but does nothing to better our collective or individual understanding of one another which will ultimately improve the quality of our relationships. That is the mission and purpose of this show.
ABOUT YOUR HOST:
Derek Q. Sanders is a published author, blogger, public speaker, songwriter, and a musician. He has traveled the country as a musician on two consecutive tours with international spoken word artist, Mike Ellison.
On love & relationships, Derek speaks from a place of transparency and truth. He writes from two key premises (1) in the current societal landscape, women are not only undervalued, they are devalued being routinely objectified daily through mainstream media and entertainment. He provides insightful content that uplifts with truth & love. (2) There are far too few platforms that encourage open and honest dialogue between men and women that center on real issues that affect the health and well-being of our relationships. He creates that needed space.
Derek's mission is to foster strong healthy relationships by providing thought-provoking commentary that creates the atmosphere for dialogue that invites meaningful conversations between men and women to improve the quality of our relationships by finding and offering viable solutions.
Tonight on "This Haunted House "
Join myself and my special guest Dr Lou DiMieri as we talk about his ghostly favorite Rockwood Mansion ! There are many, many ghostly happenings going on there. Dr. Lou is a season paranormal investigator himself and has many personal experiences from within the mansion. Tune in as we talk about the history, and the happenings going on at Rockwood ! There is quite a love story going on in the mansion, along with a lot more... and I personally can't wait to hear about it :)
So grab a cup of tea or coffee, and join me here at my house this Tuesday 9/2/2014 !
Every woman has those things that hinder her from becoming the best she can be. It's not until you purge those things and become free of the past and regrets that you ca walk into your destiny. The Alabaster Box is a place to be free to purge and eventually become whole. ***Show love to our new Host Anary Bellamy and show "THE ALABASTER BOX" debut with a special broadcast tonight at 8 pm EST. Dial 310-982-4274 to listen to the show LIVE, and pass the word on>>> YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS IT!!! CHIMEIN ***
VISIT OUR SITE >>> http://spiritsoulradionetwork.blogspot.com/
VISIT ANARY'S SITE>>> http://www.anarybellamy.com/index.html
Join Scott Cluthe on FACEBOOK HERE
Join the FREE Positively Incorrect ! Newsletter HERE
Live tonight with Scott Cluthe it's Dr. jamie Turndorf, known world wide as "Dr Love". Known to millions as “Dr. Love” through her website AskDrLove.com — the web's first and immensely popular relationship advice site since 1995 — Dr. Jamie Turndorf has been delightingreaders and audiences for three decades with her engaging blend of professional expertise, spicy humor and ability to turn clinical psychobabble into easy-to-understand concepts that transform lives and heal relationships with spouses, partners, friends, family and colleagues.
Dr. Turndorf is the author of the Hay House book Kiss Your Fights Good-bye: Dr. Love’s 10 Simple Steps to Cooling Conflict and Rekindling Your Relationship.
The recent death of Emile Jean Pin, her beloved husband of 27 years, she has discovered that relationships do not end in death. His miraculous manifestations, often in front of witnesses, have proven to her that there is life after life.Her story and new grief therapy method are presented in her latest book Love Never Dies: How to Reconnect and Make Peace with the Deceased, which will be published by Hay House in August 2014.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (97 chatters)
- NTEB (65 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (46 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (44 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (21 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (18 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (12 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (11 chatters)
- Fins Radio (11 chatters)
- TimBinnall (11 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (7 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (7 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (6 chatters)
- in5d (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- Bellesprit (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (3 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Iammzmuseradio (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (1 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)