SORT BY Relevancy
We are very pleased to have Dr. Speid with us tonight. Lorna Speid, PhD, is a pharmacist. She works in the pharmaceutical industry as a regulatory affairs and drug development consultant. She has a practice in the development of new treatments for rare diseases.
After working for Sanofi Winthrop in the United Kingdom, Ciba Geigy at headquarters in Switzerland, and Novartis in Switzerland, she moved to the United States. She worked for three small companies in the United States, and now runs her own consulting practice. Dr. Speid sat on an important NIH Committee for the development of new treatments for rare diseases. She is the founder of a non-profit called Rare Diseases Patients First! This organization is planning to provide education to patients around the world that have a rare disease, about the clinical trial process. This will be done free of charge. We will provide more information about these educational internet-based meetings, as soon as they are ready to be rolled out later this year. Dr. Speid advises on the development of new treatments for rare diseases.
Dr. Speid saw a need to provide information to patients about clinical trials that would allow them to be empowered enough to ask the right questions before entering clinical trials, and while in clinical trials. She wrote the book Clinical Trials: What Patients and Healthy Volunteers Need to Know, to accomplish this. It was published by Oxford University Press in 2010.
Sunday, May 29 - Our incredible special guests are James Valvano (WeHaveAFace.org) and his A Team comprised of an incredible team of individuals within the Huntington's disease community. These individuals have joined the project to promote the film documentary, and to continue to provide valuable support to others within the JHD/HD community. Advocacy for Huntington's disease is a key part of our daily lives.
WeHaveAFace.org was founded to increase international awareness of Huntington's disease through a creative, cinematic form - The film: "The Faces of Huntington's Disease: I am No Longer a Faceless Face"
The idea for a full-length documentary followed the overwhelming support of the release of the film: "The Faceless Faces of Huntington's Disease" into the NeuroFilmFestival.
Join us for a very enlightening and interesting program.
Nature Has All The Answers will be talking about high blood pressure and the different ways one can reverse this condition to bring the body back into balance. Discover foods like Bilberry, Hawthorn berries, Hisbiscus flowers, Parsley, Ginger...... that can have a huge impact when it comes to balancing ones blood pressure.
Dementia is a term that is used to describe a collection of symptoms including memory loss, problems with reasoning and communication skills, and a reduction in a persons abilities and skills in carrying out activities of daily living. There are a number of different types of dementia the most common being Alzheimers Disease, Vascular Dementia, Frontol Temporal Dementia and Dementia with Lewy bodies. A diagnosis of mixed dementia is when the presentation shows the person to have elements of more than one type of dementia. Dementia is a progressive condition. The symptoms become gradually worse, the rate of which varies from person to person and each person will experience dementia in a different way. The purpose of working with people who have dementia, is to improve the functions that the disability affects to the highest possible level. Once achieved, NLP is used to shift the focus and strengthen every other function and resource that the person is using to compensate for the areas that no longer work to their full capacity. Through using the techniques of NLP, we can improve the persons quality of life and provide them with more independence by removing any possible frustrations she or he is experiencing. Tune in to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston talks to author and health coach, Olive Hickmott about how she uses NLP to help people who suffer from Dementia. Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers, which includes Virtual Private Servers and Dedicated hosting or you can try LiquidWeb’s shared hosting for free for one month by using the coupon code: orgview. www.TheOrganicView.com. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.
Celebrity interviews regarding obesity and its relation to dementia, anti aging, arthritis, cancer and heart disease. The Dr. Repices' host the show and talk about life style changes for a healthier and longer life.We also offer non surgical fat removal with diffent modalities so that there is no cutting or down time. We also offer a lipolight lifestyle program for you to lose weight and shoe at the same time. Are you worried about dementia, heart disease? Call in to our show or just listen.
Proverbs 31 Women of God Authority and Power in action
PO Box 622
West Branch, MI 48661
All things are possible to them that believe, I believe!
20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
Blessed is the man that finds wisdom because length of days is in her right hand and riches and honor in her left hand.
2 Peter 1:2-7
3 ... His divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by glory and virtue, 4 by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.
Have you wondered about the role of histamine in chronic illness?
Do you have, or know anyone who suffers from, Mast Cell Activation Disorder, Mast Cell Disease or Mastocytosis?
Then, this week's show is for you!
On Monday, 7/28/14 at 8PM Eastern, Dr. Jess Armine will discuss Mastocytosis, Mast Cell Disease, Histamine and its relationship to Epigenetics as well as the current treatment protocols. Also, There will be discussion on alternative medicine options and ....maybe...a different way of looking at these disorders. (Maybe they have the same base cause(s))
As always, there will be time for Q&A! Look forward to seeing you there!
in Self Help
Health is in major decline across our Republic. Cancer, heart disease, and a dozen other threats grow and consume people's lives and yet so many are completely unaware of the causes for this. There are essential laws at work in physics which the creator God placed into motion for our benefit, but which we have forgotten or never learned in the first place. They are simple truths which build health from the bottom up and which minimize degenerative changes and keep poor health at bay. Imagine living to be 90-100+ and in good health? Sickness and disease are NOT natural unless our system is broken, and being deprived of necessary elements. Learn the keys to good health and how to make good decisions about the confusing and conflicting information on health care and disease we are bombarded with daily.
There is an epidemic in the community and it is just not in the gay community but in the African American community. The sad TRUTH is that you have it and you don't even know it. When was the last time you were tested? A more important question is: Are you practicing SAFE sex daily? How well do you know the person you are kissing and loving? Do you know their status? Do you know YOURS? Herpes is a disease that has affected one out of six people in the United States between the ages of 14-49. The CDC has estimated that at least 25% of Americans are infected with Herpes (HSV-2). At least 90% of the population has herpes -1, which are cold sores. It does not matter if you have never been with a man your partner may have and unbeknownst to her or him and you, you both may have now been exposed and or be a carrier. Herpes is an Infection that is more easily transmitted from men to women than from women to men. In the United States, an estimated 81.1% of 14–49 year olds infected with HSV-2 have never received a clinical diagnosis. When it comes to the LGBT community where the actual statistical breakdown of STD? Where is the written information that is geared toward lesbians when it comes to safe sex?
Question to family, why do male identified women not go to the gynecologist or get tested on a regular?
A myth that two woman loving each other will not catch anything - false.
Myth that a stud strap on and cannot catch a STD-Guess what FALSE!
Mick has journeyed PD w music in his heart
When sports dramas keep getting more and more asinine, Mike "the Buzz-saw" Asti and George "the Howitzer" Gerbo are here for the people (AKA the buffoons).
The Ray Rice domestic violence saga seems to be one that will never end. Did Rice's two game suspension by the NFL provide justice? Is NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's hypocrisy the main reason for the uproar? Did Rice's wife do other battered women a disservice, by politicing with the NFL to be easy on her abuser?
If only Rice's actions were the only issue. Stephen A Smith had some foot-in-mouth disease on ESPN's First Take TV show. Even though Smith's comments were wrong, can Mike maybe try to decifer what the intended message was? Does punishing a controversial media personality heel for sparking controversy, as he's hired to do, hypocritical and asinine from ESPN?
You want winners in this mess? Look no further than the NFL and ESPN. They're both laughing and laughing and laughing straight to the bank.
Ray Rice isn't the only person to bring scandal to the shield recently. What could Tony Dungy have done to avoid the backlash he's received, after his statement on Michael Sam? Does having Michael Vick's mentor and defender on his resume make Dungy a hypocrite while stating he'd avoid the distraction around Sam's homosexuality?
Even though the NFL is all over the headlines, Major League Baseball is in the midst of its most exciting time, the Trade Deadline. Who will be moved? And which teams have the most pressure to seize the damn day?
They're often controversial. They're always (at least Mike is) right. Don't want to hear them? It's simple. DON'T LISTEN. With or without you, the Howitzer and Buzz-saw conquer sports radio, one day, at a time....
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (497 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (53 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (52 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (29 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- drkate (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (8 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- The Seika Network (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Raw Sex (5 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- TSBRadio (3 chatters)
- URBAN CONTROVERSY RADIO SHOW (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Disasterpiece Theater (3 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (3 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Packers Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Live with Shirley (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (2 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (2 chatters)
- the klicious show (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Forecast Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (1 chatters)
- Justice Lab (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (0 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (0 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (0 chatters)