SORT BY Relevancy
Your Host BadGirl PollyAnna LA Times: ‘California prison officials say 30,000 inmates refuse meals’ HUNGER STRIKE BY CALIFORNIA INMATES Once the state tallies the official number of participants, the hunger strike could become the largest in state history. A similar hunger strike over several weeks in 2011 had about 6,000 participants at its official peak, corrections officials said, and a strike that fall had about 4,200.
CALL IN: (646) 716-6137 LET'S TALK!
A mother,Cindi Fisher, has been denied access to her son by hospital officials. Cindi Fisher has fought for years for her son, who has experienced forced psychiatric drugging and other human rights violations in the State of Washington. On Monday January 28, 2013 Cindi Fisher had decided to go on a hunger strike in civil protest of her son's treatment, and denial of face-to-face communication with her son. Western State Hospital has caused a forced separation and is preventing her from seeing her son. On Day 13 of her hunger strike, Cindi Fisher reports that she has lost weight from a beginning weight of 175 pounds down to 164 1/2 pounds. Cindi Fisher concluded her hunger strike on 2/6/13 when she reached 158 pounds and began to eat again. She, however, reports that her resolve, to continue to demonstrate for justice for her son, is unwavering.
In response to her frustration to have officials acknowledge the harm the system was doing to her son, Cindi Fisher started a non-profit organization called Movement Of Mothers Standing-up-together or MOMS. MOMS advocates for trauma informed, psycho-social care with no or low dose psychiatric medications, in a non-coercive setting. She has held protest fasts before on her son's behalf. These MOMS have fasted over 100 days in one year and walked a 100 miles to have their voices and concerns amplified. Cindi Fisher has a website dedicated to her son's case. http://www.mentalhealthrightsyes.org/
Hr1 UK welfare bride who is too fat to work says taxpayers should pay $15k for her wedding. It's a human right!
Woman passed over for a job due to inappropriate attire. Judgement is one of those skills you need to land a job, that includes in your attire & how you handle criticism. The only way this woman is going to land a job now is by getting a face transplant after posting a profanity-laced rant on social media.
Hr2 Millennials, common sense, and entitlements. Do you hire people in the millennial generation?
Ben Carson says he and Rev. Al Sharpton have the same goal for America. Ben is either naive and trying to give Sharpton the benefit of the doubt or completely oblivious. Either way, he's not equipped to be president!
Only in California would legislators declare a state of emergency after dumping perfectly good, clean water into the ocean in order to save an un-endangered bait fish! We should have been capturing that water for years. Now we have a man-made dust bowl, courtesy of the California Legislature. Genius!
Hr3 Ohio public school hosts “Covered Girl Challenge” asks students to wear a hijab for a day. Do you think it's ok? Do you think they'll also challenge students to wear a yarmulke? A cross? A priest's robe? A Sikh dastaar? Doubtful.
Rev. Al Sharpton launches hunger strike to get Loretta Lynch AG confirmation.
Out-of-state students at UVA and UMD were asked if they would be willing to give up their U.S. citizenship to become “undocumented students” so their tuition would be $80k less. Think they did it? Yep!
Scott Eastwood reveals what Clint Eastwood was like as a father, Old school upbringing.
And now, the California legislature is working to provide medical for illegals. Why?
Hosts Sue Caumont and Jeff Beller welcome Elliot Adams a veteran, former Mayor, and former President of Veterans for Peace who has been on a hunger strike for nearly two months in protest to the US governments operation of Guantanamo Bay were the US says it is holding "enemy combatants". Elliot has taken to internet radio to get his message out since the mainstream media has neglected to cover the strike. Elliot explains why he feels they wont touch it.
Listen live Fridays at 8:00 PM ET only on Going Beyond Radio.
This from Mr. Adams:
Guantanamo is wrong morally and by all religions, by international law and by US law. It violates the Magna Carta, Common Law (the basis of our law), the United Nations Charter, the Nuremberg Principles, the Convention Against Torture, the Universal Declaration of Human Rights and the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. It also is an affront to what our founding fathers set out in the US Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, the dream and image of America as a place of justice, the things I grew up being told the US flag stood for, and even national security. How have we gotten to this low point?
Discussion on the Idol No More Movement In Canada that is now going Interntional
As well as Attawapiskat Indien Chief Theresa Spence is on her 7th day of hunger strike. Is Mr Harper and the Governor General willing to allow people to die?
I will also be reading the support for Chief Spence from others.
Look at my notes for links to many sites of this revolution movement. The Question remains is Stephen Harper and the Govenor General willing to have people die.
Tonight on Political Gravity, your host Jane Hoffman has a couple of hot topics to discuss.
1) A mother of two, Sherry West, who lost both her children to gun violence over the last eighteen years, is in peril. Her thirteen month old son was shot in a stroller ride by two teens, just because she didn't have money to give them. That baby has now died. Jane will discuss the ridiculous gun violence in our country and how it seems to be getting worse. But is it really about guns?
2) Jane will be discussing the Guantanamo hunger fast which has been conducted by prisoners for over sixty-two days.
All this plus NPR news, weather.com 3-day outlook, music, and your phone calls at 1.347.989.1942.
An Italian couple has gone on a hunger strike to protest the use of all neonicotinoids as they have watched their own bees perish. They are hoping for the Italian government as well as all governments will ban the use of these devastating pesticides.
"... In 2004 we were no longer able to survive the winter as our bee colonies died; we were at the point of being forced to buy about sixty new colonies, in order to face the coming bee-season of 2005, just to replenish the hives. But in each successive year we found ourselves in an even worse situation: in the period from July to August the collapse of our bee colonies was catastrophic, as high as 80%. We attended many meetings to try and find some new strategy, some ancient strain of bees more resistant to varroa, but nothing worked. "
In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer will speak to beekeeping activist, Renato Bologna about his protest. Stay tuned!
Guests: Fausta Rodriguez Wertz, editor of Fausta's Blog..............Frank Burke, businessman, author and contributor to American Thinker......we will explain to our friends in Latin America what the flag controversy in South Carolina is about......we will review US-Latin America stories..........Leopoldo Lopez ends his hunger strike in Venezuela........there is talk of President Maduro looking to improve relations with the US............US-Cuba talk of opening an embassy..........Pope Francis.............a look at the controversy over a flag in South Carolina..........
Click to support some of our friends....
...CLICK AUDIBLE.COM, YOUR SOURCE FOR AUDIO BOOKS!
CHECK OUT MY BOOK: CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN.....
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER......
GET MY POSTS BY E-MAIL HERE......
This show will address the reasons for the global economic reset and the economic collapse of the Western world. We will address this along with prophecy and how Allah in person is bringing about a change of worlds as the adamic people are brought to their knees in poverty, hunger, want, and lack. We will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is the end of the anglo world as a viable power and how the old world is dying out as the new world of the aboriginal black man comes into being.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (23 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Papa Lou (12 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (11 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Curious Times (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (4 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Str8UpRealTalk (3 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- BIGTYME (2 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (2 chatters)
- Eye of the Seer (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- The 110 Nation Sports SHow (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Reach Out America (2 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- motherofsix (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- Beyond The Light Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AACONS (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (0 chatters)