SORT BY Relevancy
The decisions we make, when we know better, the habits we follow, the routines we get ourselves into. Sometimes we just don’t make sense. And almost always the people you have to deal with in business are worse, right?
It’s often been said that business would be easy if you didn’t have to deal with people. How true. But, realistically speaking, you can’t expect to achieve your goals without interacting with, and receiving the help and cooperation of, other people.
If you start a business, you need to deal with employees, suppliers, customers, regulatory agencies, and many other kinds of people. If you work for someone, you have no choice but to interact with your boss, co-workers, support staff, and anyone and everyone else directly or indirectly related to your job.
This is true in every area of life. Whether you play sports (even so-called individual sports), get married and raise a family, or travel the world, people are an integral part of almost everything you do.
from time to time we tend to get so high on someone that we set ourselves up for disappointment. Such a disappointment often stems from relying too much on the other person; the more we depend on someone, the more likely we are to bring his imperfection to the surface. For this reason alone, striving to be a self-reliant individual can go a long way toward helping you avoid bringing out the worst in people.
Keep reminding yourself that you do not have a right to someone’s love, friendship, or respect. All these, and more, must be earned. If you choose to act contrary to this basic principle of human nature, the result is likely to be frustration and disappointment. Never forget that the key to getting what you want in life is to focus on actions that create value for others.
People who should listen to this show are entrepreneurs
Blended Families are a large part of today's relationships. there are many challenges that comes along with being in a relationship with those who have children. Join us in conversation as we discuss the challenges of dating someone with kids. What are your experiences, good or bad?
To often deadbeat dads have taken the spotlight away from fathers who are in their children lives. It's time to put the stereotypes to rest. We will prove there's a vast amount of great fathers out here. We want to give brothers who are handling their business as a father and leader some accolades.
Should people wanting welfare undergo drug test?Another more deeper question one can posed is, where does it stop? What about testing these individuals for diseases? What are your thoughts and where do you see this country welfare policies heading towards?
Jesus, Zero and Human Nature
I had a Facebook comment about the reality of Jesus, and I want to take some time to respond. Although the comment wasn't posted as a question, I will address is as if it were. The question will be Was Jesus real? Was he a living, breathing man? I'm not a theologian. I am a trucker and a lifetime student of the Bible.
The number ZERO has a fascinating history. I did a little digging on this one and I think you will enjoy what I've learned.
What is it with out human nature? Why do we laugh at other people's misfortunes and find fault in their success? I want to talk about a couple of examples of this that came to light in the mainstream news this week.
This show on 9/16/12 will focus on “why women can’t find a man?” This is a viewers choice topic, which we luv hosting spicy topics like this affecting the people. Our goal is to educate women and men through a male and female point of views. Our goal is to give alternative perspectives to those who somehow only see in black and white.
Why women can’t find a man? Is it their attitudes, or maybe the fact that some say their emotionally unstable, confused? Could it be that these trifling men out here are the reason women are single?
Another thought, is it because the men no longer have the capabilities to lead a household let alone family successfully? Or have women taken on the role as dominant, assertive and the bread-winner of the household? Someone has to wear the pants, if men aren’t strong enough to claim his place..
These are just some of the various opinions on why women can’t find a man. Join us in conversation as we discuss “why women can’t find a man.” listen in, chime in, speak your mind or forever hold your peace.
I’m on the side with women, I believe there are a number of variables that play a role in this situation. My co-host Sean is more in favor of the men and claims women have unrealistic expectations!!! Holy sh$@
As a bonus I would luv to have during this show, a speed date between two viewers.
Remember it’s only Human Nature
Many of our people hold government jobs! Government jobs that helped blacks rise to middle class over the years. How did the shutdown affect people financially? All fed employees are expected to be paid the time they missed. What you don't know about the government is, it could take months to receive any back pay. What about the US Dollar? The dollar is hurling in the opposite direction. The value of a dollar isn't worth what it once was! Rumors are circulating for a different form of currency.
Join us to share your opinion!
There is a lot of talk about rioting and physical action, in your opinion what should Black people do?
What message or option should Black utilze that will bring the best result?
What do you think can be done if George Zimmerman is found not guilty?
What can Black people do collectively to gain respect and equality in this country?
Join us in conversation and share your opinions.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (289 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (27 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (14 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (14 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (13 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (12 chatters)
- DerekLambert (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (6 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (5 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- Cool AA Stuff (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)