SORT BY Relevancy
Hubspot. If you have been working in the digital marketing space for the past few years you are not only aware of the company and their great ebooks, you know that the term inbound marketing is forever connected to their brand. An innovator in the content marketing space, Hubspot not only creates content on various platforms, they do it consistently with their audience always in mind. Jay Acunzo, Senior Content Manager for Hubspot joins host Pamela Muldoon on this episode of Content Marketing 360. Learn why Jay was attracted to working with a company like Hubspot (and find out what company he left!) and how he helps the content team create, publish and amplify content that drives business results. Think you don’t have enough resources to make great content happen? Jay shares how his team of seven content creators can scale content that reaches it’s over 10,000 customers and thousands of other readers around the world. I guarantee you will look at systems, content production and team in a whole new light after listening to Jay! The Content Marketing 360 Radio Show is only on Next Stage Online Radio, part of Next Stage Media Group.
Kirsten Knipp, Director of Product Marketing at HubSpot will walk Deb and AK through strategies of inbound marketing - getting found, converting leads to customers, and analytics the HubSpot way! Check out HubSpot's weekly marketing update videos on HubSpot.TV which is filmed live on Fridays.Kirsten will share a little about HubSpot's very unique culture and you can find their "Living Guidebook for Potential and Current Employees" here
Listen in with Keith Eneix as he interviews sales guru and internet marketing partner at fannit.com "Tony Lael" about the top selling methods he uses when trying to help people. Tony is a senior partner and marketing strategist at Fannit who's been helping business owners solve their biggest marketing problems.
If you're looking to take your business to the next level by refining your sales, be sure to listen to the very end of the show where Tony talks about the top 3 sales methods he uses to connect with clients.
Fannit - an Inbound Marketing Company
Hubspot - Marketing Automation Software
Same Side Selling - by Ian Alton
The New Strategic Selling - Robert B. Miller
Be sure to tune in every tuesday at 10am or listen to us on iTunes. Remember, "Good is the enemy of better."
If it doesn't make dollars, it doesn't make sense.
At Coombs Marketing we create marketing and lead generation strategies. We execute on those strategies using leading edge web methodology, software tools and our ability to create remarkable marketing-communications content.
Search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, social media, content creation and yes, email and telephone, have combined to put the old fashioned “sales funnel” on the web. The good news is that the methods and software make the lead generation process trackable, measurable, and available to sales pro's as qualified leads.
Coombs Marketing is inbound marketing certified and full partners with HUBSPOT, an inbound marketing software platform that allows us to combine all the power of digital web tools and great content to attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. The HubSpot engine records every interaction with your website, social media, email and calls-to-action, directly targeted at your buyer persona. It allows us to track (and score) every interaction and create content that's designed to inform, nuture, and convert your visitors to leads, and leads to customers. Think CRM, that completely integrates and automates website, email, social media, and all your online marketing tools. Awesome really.
in Self Help
This episode features an interview with Dan Lyons, former senior editor at Forbes, technology editor at Newsweek and current marketing fellow at Hubspot.
Dan shares tips about his own experience as a blogger and journalist and the pros and cons of "chasing traffic" (trying to write in such as a way as to get the most views online) and his thoughts on doing so.
This episode is a must hear for anyone who writes blogs, articles, etc.
For more information about Dan, visit www.realdanlyons.com
Sales remains a ‘numbers game.’ The difference now is that instead of that number being about cold calls or presentations or interviews it now about how much can you learn and how fast can you learn it.
In her new book, Agile Selling: Get Up to Speed Quickly in Today’s Ever-Changing Sales World, Jill Konrath explains why these are the new numbers of selling and, even better, a plan with tools and resources to help all of us develop agile selling skills, ramping up quickly with the ever-changing array of products and services our own companies rollout as well as those of our competitors.
Jill authored two-previous best-sellers Snap Selling: Speed Up Sales and Win More Business with Today’s Frazzled Customers (#1 Amazon Bestseller) and Selling to Big Companies ( Fortune’s ‘must read’). Her newsletters are read by 125,000 sales pros worldwide and recently selected as a Sales Fellow at HubSpot.
Her blog is syndicated in Jill’s expertise is published in ABC News, Success, Inc., WSJ Start-Up Journal, Entrepreneur, New York Times, Business Journal, Selling Power, Sales & Marketing Management.
We're going to talk with her about her latest book, the solutions it offers for the new challenges in today's selling environment, and how we can all incorporate some of her solutions regardless if we're in sales or not because after all, as my father-in-law informed me "Everyone's in sales."
Mike Volpe at Lunch with DriveThruHR at Lunch with DriveThruHR @bryanwempen @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
In this episode of the Daily Blogcast for Internet Marketing we discuss a number of popular blogposts that we found throughout the intranet!
Bryan Covers -
What’s New With Google+ In Short – Barry Schwartz – Search Engine Roundtable
Popular Desktop Music Player : Winamp – Life Hacker
Pinterest Announces Rich Pins for Articles – Corey Eridon – Hubspot
Google Webmaster Tools Now Highlights Security Issues – Jennifer Slegg – Search Engine Watch
Mark talked about -
An Introduction to the Underground World of Cloaking – Charles Ngo
Affiliate Marketing Income Report: September 2013 – Tyler Cruz
If you aren’t A/B testing, you’re falling behind! – Jon Correll
Surprise! Instagram users hate the new ads – Erin Griffith
Hubspot is a great resource for anybody looking to market online. I highly suggest you check out what they do, how they market, and their tool. They also released an interesting study on Twitter followers that we talk about in today’s podcast.Aweber.com and Oprah.com have made a move to what I believe to be wordpress. [...]
Editor's note: This podcast was originally produced for Eastwick Communications and called "Break Through the Noise."
It always amazing to me how companies can have a 'persona,' seemly without even trying.
That's one of the many things that fascinates me about HubSpot.
Right from the home page you get the sense you're in the company of friendly individuals and - with the free tools they offer - in the company of people who know their respective, 'stuff.'
On today's edition of our Break through the Noise podcast, we're going to ask Brian about if their persona has been a factor in their rise to becoming a clear influnder in the makerting space - seemingly overnight.
We'll be discussing "inbound marketing," how it differes from traditional marketing and how inbound marketing can help small businesses grow.
Today's guest, Patrick Shea, is the head of marketing for HubSpot's emerging business and channel divisions. He is responsible for helping small business channels grow exponentially and succeed with inbound marketing.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (76 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (43 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (18 chatters)
- reactionariez (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (14 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (14 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- in5d (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (6 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The Keys107 (3 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- Be Not Deceived Radio (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Heaven Speaks (1 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- Amenti The Writer (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)