SORT BY Relevancy
People Matters brings to you a series of radio shows ‘Talking Matters’ that aims at bringing business and HR leaders on air to share their career journey, their learning and what made them the professional they are today.
Join us on-air!
Mark Stelzner at Lunch with DriveThruHR at Lunch with DriveThruHR @bryanwempen @williamtincup & @thehrbuddy
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @bryanwempen @williamtincup and @thehrbuddy The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Apploi’s CEO Adam Lewis Stops HR Latte to Tell Us about Apploi and #Million4Christmas
CEO of Apploi, Adam Lewis visits with Rayanne and talks about their mobile app and their very real and very ambitious campaign to make a difference to one million lives.
Apploi is taking a mobile first approach to the job application and employment branding process – Among 1,500 orgnanizations, those getting on board include Oakley, Starbucks, UHaul, Massage Envy, etc...
You won't want to miss this conversation about mobile job search today & how tech is continually changing the world of work and what you can do to get involved with the Million4Christmas Project.
HR Latte is a fast-paced, quick hit show and we promise a thoughtful conversation with innovator Adam Lewis.
Follow the action on Twitter
Join Vikram Bector & Ester Martinez in the first People Matters Radio Show Talking Matters. Be a part of the exciting conversations on motivation, passion, drive, learning, dreams and much more. A monthly radio show that brings to our readers learning from business & HR leaders about career, leadership, future and many more – First Friday of every month!
Radio Host, Shahid Abdullah is the author of the book, “Success is Automatic,” and originator of a new line of fashion, “The Bilalian Shirts and Suits for men.”
“The Strategy of Success” radio program will discuss many topics and give the listener a great deal of information on current issues, a plan of action and other activities that will focus on the most excellent and proven methods for the African American, in particular, to achieve success; However, the solutions offered will be appropriate for all ages, genders, political affiliations or religious beliefs.
In these two power-packed hours, in addition to these sure-fired solution, there will be invited guest authors, speakers, entrepreneurs, and other professional who will assist you, the listener on your path to success. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and receive answers from these professionals who will be ready to explain "how" you can achieve your goals and material objects.
Tune-in and take charge of your journey to success! Your can participate from anywhere in the world just by calling 213-816 0356 on Tuesday evenings from 6:30PM -8:30PM (est) .Call In and Join Us!
in Self Help
Culture Eats Strategy for Breakfast
Radio Talk - Saturday July 26th at 8 PM CDT
Strategy or Culture: Which Is More Important?
No culture, however strong, can overcome poor choices when it comes to corporate strategy.
Culture can be the difference between success and failure. In a toxic business culture, you can’t do a thing. On the other hand, if people embrace a strategy, you can’t stop it.
Culture doesn't eat strategy for breakfast. If the two conflict, nobody's eating breakfast for long.
Instead, culture aligned with strategy eats competition for breakfast.
Today's banking workplace often consists of a multigenerational staff. Bonnie Beirne, director of service operations for Insperity, joins the show to describe the different generations in the workplace and what motivates them. Scott Daugherty of Compliance Alliance answers the question of the week on POD accounts.
I’ve been away for awhile, but now I am back on the air. Join me, Kim Gardner, Intuitive Career Coach, in this RE-LAUNCH show. Tonight I want to dig deep and guide you through the first step taken with all my clients, how to take a Heart Centered Career Inventory. This exercise is designed to help you gain clarity on where you’ve stuck in your career, and will provide you with concrete actions to get you unstuck and moving. Listen in and learn how to stop spinning your job search wheels and move in the direction you want, a new job! Listeners please call in and share your experiences. Come and discover live on my new night, Tuesday evenings, what I am all about.
If the time isn’t good for you, listen to the show on the ITunes podcast at: resume_energy. To prove to you how much I believe in my practical and spiritual job searching tools, after the show airs, you can meet me at my Facebook page, and get some free coaching: https://www.facebook.com/#!/kim.gardner.resumeenergy, or you can also always email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: What's The Best Business Advice Anyone Can Give You?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter - or connect with Howard on LinkedIn.
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (99 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (60 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (21 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (16 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (12 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (8 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (6 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (4 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (3 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- RHeart (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (0 chatters)