SORT BY Relevancy
White Black History in America Feb. 3 2014
America's Black White History Feb. 2 2014
What is the Black America Study?
Black America Today provides a fresh look at more than 30 million African-Americans -based on the most detailed snapshot ever of African American life. Finding strong group identity around culture and traditions, the study sheds light on and shatters myths about who we are as a community.
Read more about the study View press materials on the studyWhich segment are you in?
America's Black White History Feb. 3 2014
Harriet Tubman (c.1820 - 1913)
American Exceptionalism, American Freedom
By Eric Foner AMERICAN HISTORIAN from Montreal Review [online]-- January 20, 2013
Hope Builders Ministries Him India
P.O. Box 317
Greenwood, VA 22943
Howcee Productions Gospel at Ourstage
ABOUT GOSPEL USA MAGAZINE:
Howcee Productions Gospel's feature 14-track Gospel U S A music compilation CD Artist Favorites Volume 17
* October - November 2014 *
Gospel USA Magazine
P.O. Box 970704
Miami, FL 33197-0704
(305) 234-8689 (office)
(305) 234-0514 (fax)
Gospel USA Magazine is a nationally-distributed, bi-monthly, Gospel music & news magazine, currently in its 15th year of publishing. Our physical version is available NATIONWIDE by postal mail subscription and at select local and national events -- while our digital version is available online to readers WORLDWIDE. In addition...
PROMOTIONAL COPIES OF EACH ISSUE ARE SENT FREE TO THE FOLLOWING GOSPEL INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS:
* The Program and/or Music Directors at hundreds of popular Gospel music radio stations and programs across the USA (over-the-air as well as Internet) * Popular Gospel record labels, artists, groups and choirs (major and independent) * Concert & radio promoters * Music producers * Booking & public relations firms * Media (including popular print, television, radio and syndicated outlets -- local, regional and national) * Record distributors * Gospel industry web sites * Retail music stores * And more!
President Barack Obama Goes It Alone, Shielding Up To 5 Million Immigrants From Deportation
Brief...Protecting Parents of Naturalized Children:
Allowing More DREAMERS: Skilled Workers And Entrepreneurs:
Long-Term Plans: Border Security: Court Reforms:
Find A USCIS Office
Obama's executive action:
— Delays the deportation of the undocumented parents of children who are in the country legally.
— It also protects any children who were brought to this country illegally before January 1, 2010.
— It directs immigration officials to concentrate on deporting criminals and those who pose a threat to national security.
MON NOV 24, 2014 11:00am til 2:00pm LIVE 12 HOUR a day, 7, days a week, the number 1 QUARTET sTATION in the WORLD the NFI Radio Gospel Network, in HD2 playing the best in gospel music and the word of God. taking you into the Noon day drive from 11:00am til 2:00pm giving you that foot stomping toe taping music that will make you shout. and at 2:00pm til 5:00pm it's a FRONT ROW SEAT with various groups, and at 5:00pm til 8:00pm it's COMPENTARY music catch the WAVE today.
BLACK BUSINESS FORUM with host HERU-KA ANU
Mission Unstoppable: Extraordinary Stories of Failure’s Blessings
An interview with Success Scholar, Haki Ammi, noted business man, activist, and educator on his role in the new book: Mission Unstoppable: Extraordinary Stories of Failure’s Blessings - promoting “the courage, inspiration, and knowledge you need to complete the mission you were born to fulfill.”
The book features accounts from 31 successful speakers, including Haki Ammi, that “despite obstacles and perceived failures, stayed the course and achieved their goals.”
Black Business Forum with host Heru-Ka Anu is a part of the BmoreBusiness Network, an African American Media Project
This program is sponsored in part by BmoreBlack.Com - Baltimore's Black Business Directory
For more information about African American Media and BmoreBlack.Com call: 443-453-3010
Disya da de annual "Gullah/Geechee Gee Tenks" edition ob "Gullah/Geechee Riddim Radio" wid hostess Queen Quet, Chieftess of the Gullah/Geechee Nation (www.QueenQuet.com). Queen Quet will highlight the numerous accomplishments in and of the Gullah/Geechee Nation for 2014. Tune een fa yeddi we sho-Gullah/Geechee Riddiim Radio!
Host: Tanisha Simpkins
Co Host: Pastor George Rich and Guest Host Minister LaWanda Jones
Guest: Gospel Artist Travis 'T Dogg Gammage visit https://www.facebook.com/TDogg954 to learn more
Street Medication Album available on iTunes, Amazon, Google Play @TDOGG954
Some of the items of Discussion
Where do you get your inspirations from?
Do you run into problem with your personal image vs. how they think you should look
What do you think about the Pastor from Atlanta E. Dewey Smith Jr. playing the R&B and Lil Jon music during service celebrating the church 168th anniversary?
The Table Talk Radio show is a show of candid conversations of today's world and our view on it.
Table Talk is your forum from politics to religion... Educations, reality tv, relationships and more. Table Talk is your Go To resource to simply TALK IT OUT!
Call in and join us, we like to hear what you have to say. (914) 338-0414
You can also join us on Ustream.tv and Live 365 both under we talking radio
Candid Conversations ... Everyone is Welcomed
Click Link to listen in or Call Number 1-(914) 338-0414 join the conversation
find us on FB @tabletalkshow @Tanisha Simpkins @PastorGRich @lawanda.jones.963
Youtube: Live Episodes under Table Talk Production
For 'T DOGG' Bookings/Press Info, Contact: Mona Sconiers 754.235.1069
Host: Samiyyah Saafir-Muhammad
Guests: Shamir and Chaava Muhammad of The Black Agricultural Survival Expo (B.A.S.E.)
Shamir Muhammad has been growing and planting since the age of six. At thirteen, Shamir was introduced to horticulture by Jill Barrett of the Knox Parks Foundation. This would be the beginning of his formal training in agriculture and horticulture.
In October 2010, Shamir was introduced to Will Allen by way of Dr. Alim Muhammad through a workshop presentation. In that workshop, Shamir was reconnected to his first love, agriculture. He also knew at that moment that he not only wanted to be a farmer, but a scientist - a supreme god of agriculture. From that day in October 2010, Shamir works sleeps, and breathes agriculture. His sole purpose is to help The Hon. Min. Louis Farrakhan build an Agricultural Dynasty to end poverty and want.
Chaava Muhammad, an event, promotions, and marketing coordinator of Dress The Garden, is a native of Brooklyn, NY. After taking the journey to Tuskegee, Alabama for the 18th anniversary of the Million Man March, Chaava teamed up with her husband Shamir, to form B.A.S.E. (Black Agriculture Survival Expo), which aims in helping the black nation recognize the importance of beginning to do for self. B.A.S.E. is a platform where black farmers, manufacturers, distributors, students, educators and consumers are able to meet to study, teach, train, learn, present ideas, products, and services that relate to agribusiness and ensure the survival and success of black national life.
Philadelphia REVOLITIONARY brother PTAH 2014 will touch on will the black race become alligator meat bait in America peace black god black light and black truth www.blogtalkradio.com brother PTAH REVOLITIONARY radio 2014
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (59 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (16 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (13 chatters)
- Black Author Network (12 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (12 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Omega Man (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (8 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (5 chatters)
- dtm radio (5 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (4 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- Golden Hawk (4 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (3 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal PXIX Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (1 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Annahilation (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Set Apart Living Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (0 chatters)