SORT BY Relevancy
Prayer with the Prophets!
Let's pray like: Jesus, King David, Daniel, Prophetess Anna, Paul and Silas and you!
Luke 18:1 (KJV)
1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV)
9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10 Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
11 Give us this day our daily bread.
12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever. Amen.
Let us pray until we have the answer!
What is the Focus Prayer today if any?
How to reach us:
JOY CHRISTIAN Center
Loren and Arjeana Due
P O Box 18
Victorville, CA 92393
Office: 760 951 9484
Watching the news on a daily we hear more and more about children being killed,the police Killing children, and parents killing children. It appear children have a lot of enemies and there is no outlet. How can we save children in 2015? Should me home school, hire more teachers, or should parents step up more and support their children from home and in school.
Everyone has a different opinion as to how children gain knowledge. Is it environment or genetics? Do you believe that children's morals and values are shaped by specific upbringing or mentally and psychologically ingrained no matter the environment?
April is autism awareness month. If your are a parent, caregiver, teacher or therapist who is seeking fun and effective ways to teach social competence, this is the show for you. Expert, Elizabeth Sautter’s new book, Make Social Learning Stick, offers a variety of ways to develop children who have difficulty following directions, thinking about others, being flexible, reading non verbal cues, working in small groups, participating in conversation, advocating for themselves, seeing the big picture and making friends.
Join Elizabeth Sautter and me on Tuesday, March 31, 10-11 A.M. CT US, as we discuss effective, creative and user-friendly structure that are easily tailored to meet a child’s developmental level, needs, or challenges.
We are all called to be children of God in our journey through life. Tonight we talk about the new and reimagined animal world and snake farm with Eric Trager and the end of life journey with our good friends from Hope Hospice here in New Braunfels. Hope Hospice is celebrating the naming of Opal Umpierre as the 2015 Herald Zeitung Unsung Hero and Citizen of the Year Award winner. Join us as we talk about the role faith plays in the mission of Hope Hospice.
Do you believe in spanking your child or are you a time-out kind of parent? Is it okay to discipline your child in public or should you wait till you get home? How far is too far?
Join Asha Zuri? and Alex Primo? Thursday at 9 pm EST as we explore parenting and discipline in the Black community. Do we spank too much or are we too relaxed in the discipline department? What do we need to do to get our children straight?
Here's some opinions courtesy of the Huffington Post to get things started:
"I still believe 'spare the rod, spoil the child!' Know your child and what 'works' with him/her." -- Yolanda C.
"I'm not going to let the justice system reprimand my child, I'll do it myself, thank you very much." -- Pas Jb
"Stop the violence!" -- Roxy N. Melody D.
"There's a difference between a beating and a whoopin! I whooped my kids, I never beat them. And I'd do it again!" -- Margo M.
"When did the 'rod' become a belt or switch? Oh, during slavery when blacks were beat with whips. As we have progressed in society, we know more, and can understand child development better." -- Timmie J. W. Jr.
"Was Dr. King beaten? What did he become? Was he a peaceful man or was he angry?" -- Samuel S.
Share your thoughts or speak with the hosts by calling:
(917)889-2830(Thursday 9-11pm ONLY)
Log on and simply listen.
And remember keep it clean and keep it on point. #One
Tha SPORTSKRIB presents The RSE Draft Bar: Prospects on Tap.
(Jersey) Jeff Lloyd and his California counterpart James Cobern talk the NFL. They scout the league's teams and future prospects.
Jeff and James will be joined by various members of the RSENetwork, on a weekly basis.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (82 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (30 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- BeverlyD (18 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (16 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (16 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (12 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (12 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Lesley Mitchell Clarke (3 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Indigenousity (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (2 chatters)
- The Way Walkers (2 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- HMS Radio (1 chatters)
- Is That Jazz Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk 101 (1 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (1 chatters)
- Silent Words (1 chatters)