SORT BY Relevancy
Today we have a show on a topic sorely missing in our society today --- gratitude. We can all benefit from hearing the secret to what it takes to be grateful.
I interview Kristen Welch, founder of the blog, "We are THAT Family" and Author of the book, Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World. Whether you have kids or not you’re going to learn the importance of having the right perspective on all of our circumstances.
You can learn more by going to www.wearethatfamily.com or www.raisinggratefulkids.com
"Raise Your Expectations" is a motivational message that will give you three keys to raising your expectations so that you will achieve more in life. Perhaps you have already reached incredible heights. Perhaps you feel like you're in a rut. Wherever you are in life, and whatever you have or have not accomplished, this is a message for you. Listen to speaker Adrienne Ross as she inspires you through life-lessons, personal anecdotes, and common sense.
Visit Adrienne Ross's website here: www.adriennerosscom.com for more motivational speeches and to book her to speak at your event.
When it comes to How to Get a Raise, there are several huge boners people commit when approaching their boss. In this episode, author Ryan Shaffer goes over the BIG Mistakes people make and what you can do to avoid them and not leave worrying their might be repercussions.
"Tune in to learn the best way to use travel to raise money for your church or non-profit organization. Church attendees, non-profits, and their supporters are already traveling. Why not earn money from the trips you are already taking? The money is already there. Many travel suppliers already have money in their budget to give to groups like yours. But if you don't know who they are, you can't access those funds. Tune in to get great information to help your church and/or non-profit organization."
It can often be difficult for kids with autism to function in the classroom. Teachers have so many kids with a variety of needs, so it can be difficult to provide for all student needs. Parents want what’s best for their children and often get frustrated when their child’s needs are not being met. As a teacher how do you meet all the needs of your students? What can parents do to make sure their kids are learning at an appropriate level and getting all the services they require?
Join the teachers of the Access Possibilities School as they share stories of success with children who have autism. The teachers have a very different point of view about the “disability” of autism. They will show you how looking at autism from a different perspective, along with the use of other simple tools, can create change beyond what you may have thought possible. And, when the kids have success there is a ripple effect for other students, teachers, and parents.
Tuesday, April 19, 2016, is an important day in politics, with the New York primaries taking place. The Right Voice will talk a little politics, but we will focus more on a message of encouragement and hope that I shared at a couple speaking engagements recently. Many people are weary of the overall climate of the country, particularly as we are in the throes of political battles, so it's time to shift to positivity and to raise our expectations--believing the best is yet to come and discussing how to get there. Don't miss this powerful, life-affirming message.
Tune in to The Right Voice with Adrienne Ross from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Eastern/7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Central every Tuesday. Participate in the discussion by calling (646) 200-3715 to comment and/or ask questions. If you miss the live show, listen to the podcast at any time.
How to Get a Raise Even if Your Boss Says "No". Does there need to be any more intro than that ? Tune in and find out what we've learned. Ryan Shaffer goes over the key points in the next 15 minutes.
Everyone asks the question, "What do I do next ?" Here's your answer in this episode.
These are the first steps you'll take after facing rejection. And it starts with getting past the rejection in the first place. Don't ever let "no" stop you.
"Everyone is Necessary" - That's the motto of Donna Janel.
Donna overcame a traumatic life ,including going in and out of foster care, sleeping in parks and train stations all through out high school, being married at 19, giving birth to a medically challenged son and then being left by her husband, with 2 kids to raise alone. Three years later, Donna would find herself devastated by the death of her sister/best friend, just 24 months after the death of her sister’s husband. Donna was faced with raising her sister’s two daughters who were traumatized by the back-to-back deaths of their parents.
" How can I raise broken children, when I'm broken myself" - Donna Janel
Lisen as she shares her journey of overcoming many obstacles, but in the end, coming out with the victory.
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (59 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (49 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (39 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (26 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- Scott Hensler Update (13 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- Liberator Speaks (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (6 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (6 chatters)
- The Final Thought0 (5 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- PROPHET BRENDA BRADSHAW (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Breaking Reality (2 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Getting Hot In The Kitchen (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Experimental Magic (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)
- breezysays (0 chatters)