SORT BY Relevancy
ENVISION THIS: By embracing our interconnectedness with all being on earth, we can change the world.
Charles Eisenstein is one of the seminal and pioneering storytellers of the new world. He explains how “fully embracing and practicing the principle of interconnectedness” will help us transcend our planetary crisis and have a positive influence on the world.. His latest book, The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible, serves as an empowering antidote to the cynicism, frustration, paralysis, and overwhelm so many of us are feeling. Charles reminds us that we are all connected, and our small, personal choices bear unsuspected transformational power.
Charles reveals how our culture’s guiding narrative of separation has generated our current crises. He shows us how we can change that narrative by telling the real-life stories of courage, kindness, and self-trust. He brings to conscious awareness a deep wisdom we all innately know: “Until we get selves in order, any action we take—no matter how good our intentions—will ultimately be wrongheaded and wronghearted.”
Joanna Macy, author of Active Hope says that he offers us “a rich feast for mind and heart.” Vicki Robin, author of Your Money or Your Life says, “He isn’t just describing a possible world. He is helping us find our way to it.” We are deeply honored to have this visionary guest with us to discuss how we can become more effective agents of change and have a stronger positive influence on the world.
PS: We have a copy of the book for the first person to call in during this live episode(646-652-2235).
in Self Help
Jonathan Bydlak and Rebekah Johansen of Coalition to Reduce Spending join Michael to talk about their organization. The Coalition attacks spending like Grover Norquist's Group, Americans for Tax Reform, attacks taxes. The group offers candidates a pledge which promises not to increase spending without an offset elsewhere. Senator Ted Cruz, South Carolina’s Mark Sanford, Georgia’s Doug Collins and Paul Broun, and Ohio’s Steve Chabot have signed the pledge.
The group discusses spending trends, how wars impact spending, as well as mechanisms to keep spending in check. They also talk about the Budget Control Act (BCA) caps and Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) cuts. Bydlak and Johansen applaud members who are beginning to turn to these as avenues to curtail spending and programs ripe for cutting.
The Coalition advocates for a holistic approach to spending rather than a partisan approach where the left refuses to examine entitlements while the right views the defense budget as sacrosanct. However, it seems many new conservative house members are more open to the idea of putting Pentagon programs on the chopping block when these projects fail to deliver objectives or become white elephants.
Coalition to Reduce Spending advocates an approach that would keep the government spending within its means. They realize that the government spends money. They just encourage the government to take a flexible approach that allows it so spend money, but just asks that an increase in a budget for one program or project be met with an offset from another program or project. Visit Coalition to Reduce Spending to learn more.
Joanie will be speaking with Deidre Bently from Nashville,Tenn.
Deidre says that, "I believe God gives us things that aren't so great sometimes... as a teaching tool... How not to be or How to appreciate what he will give us later, so we don't mess the good things he gives us up like we would have probably done! Use the bad things and learn from them... Let God teach you..."
Deidre is an awesome singer who had touched my heart. She loves God and is not ashamed to tell it.
Singer/Songwriter, Nashville Recording Artist,
Find me here :) Nashville's Big 98 WSIX radio website & Iheart radio, LOCM Radio, IM radio, Reverbnation, Myspace, facebook, Twitter, & Myxer. and in a 2009 publication of Strum Magazine.
This show explore the phenomenon of the slang term "thirsty"- a person who is so desperate for attention that they are willing to use unorthodox or inappropriate methods in order to obtain that which they need. The show explore man/female relationship and tackles how one should carry themselves spirtually in order to form lasting relationships in the natural.
in Pop Culture
In this episode Joe Peralta & I talk about:
1. Cell phones and technology, how far has it come? Whats the downside?
2. My experience while out to dinner and observing something surreal.
3. Joes upcoming project and dates/times.
Show ideas? Comments? email@example.com
in Pop Culture
A weekly smattering of realism, observations,and self help tips to get you through the week, a little more enlightened, knowledgeable,and less !
This first episode is a brief story about the founding fathers & their drinking habits during the drafting of the constitution. It's a history piece.
Show ideas? Comments? firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever felt it impossible to make more money because you don't have a lot of money?
Worry no more!
In this episode, I'm going to teach you how you can make money WITHOUT money. It might surprise you how easy it really is.
Listen in if you want to make money without money!
Chris Miles Bio:
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert," is a leading authority showing entrepreneurs and their spouses how to quickly free up and create cash flow and lasting wealth TODAY spending time doing what they love most! He has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Bankrate.com, interviewed internationally on TV & radio, and has a high reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, life-altering financial results.
This week is rockin yall! I have only a few things to say then will get to the meat and taters of today's show.
My guest is a "Parentista" (if there were a word like that it would be this baby girl)! Internationally known as The Transformational Love Messenger, NuLuv Jones has fast become the Premier Parent Right Now Expert. She helps "close-to-the-edge" parents find their center by navigating the land mines of parenting to equip their children to tap into their own inner genius and greatness, love themselves and live abundant and joy-filled lives. NuLuv is featured on The Tavis Smiley Radio Show Series "Too Important To Fail", where she shares how she successfully parented her own TRIPLET sons (yep single Mom and 3 at a time) through a failing education system and an apathetic community.
NuLuv is a former Airborne Army Captain, who has led troops in peacetime and in war; (you know she has to be good...she talked people into jumping from airplanes) using her life experiences as both, Certified Life Coach and Certified Parent Coach, she guides parents through the Basic Training of Parenting without the need for combat boots.
Also, a #1 International Best Selling Author "No Scar, No Wound?" her journey of surviving post partum depression and PTSD (from an airplane crash not associated with her being a paratrooper...amazing y'all) can be read in The Pebbles in the Pond, Wave Three. Buy the book and learn more about NuLuv's efforts with PTSD at www.TransformationalLoveMessenger.com.
Our music this week is by Gospel's New Breed...Pastor Kenneth Page! Soulful song "It's Raining" . Check him out...www.kpagemusic.com.
Call with your parental problems y'all! Or to say thank you for your service! Tues 8pmCDT (9E/6P) (646) 915-8605.
in Self Help
Self-confidence doesn't come to anyone overnight. It's something we build over a period of time. We can always keep building it because there are always new people to meet and new situations to be a part of...new experiences to enjoy.
Life is an adventure to be lived. Today is a new beginning. Imagine the exciting things you can do, the wonderful relationships you can have, the places you can go, and who you can be when you give up fear. Choose confidence. You will gain more purpose, more passion, and more power when you decide to take responsibility for who you are and the choices you make. Your confidence is there inside of you!
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, author of You Are More than Enough, as she discusses ways we can all gain more self-confidence.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (107 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (72 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (43 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (40 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (30 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (10 chatters)
- Life Conversations (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (5 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- G220 Radio (4 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)
- The View from Montana (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (0 chatters)