SORT BY Relevancy
In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer talks to Kayla Fioravanti about her new book, “How To Self-Publish: The Author-Preneur’s Guide To Publishing.” She will share tips that advocates and activists should know when self-publishing. If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2013 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Many yearn for the prestige and sense of accomplishment of having a published book. The world of publishing has changed, however. We no longer have to send out dozens of query letters and wait anxiously for a response that often never comes. Well-known books such as A Time to Kill by John Grisham and What Color Is Your Parachute? by Richard Nelson Bolles started as self published books before they became national bestsellers. There is also the story of Amanda Hocking who set out to make an extra few hundred dollars self publishing, but made $2.5 million instead. The number of self-published books in the United States annually has grown 287 percent since 2006, according to statistics. We now have the power in our own hands, but what do we do with it? Bestselling author Michelle Stimpson has penned several works, including national bestseller, Divas of Damascus Road, the highly acclaimed Falling Into Grace, and Amazon #1 bestseller, Stepping Down. She has also published more than 50 short stories through her educational publishing company. Michelle holds an English degree from Jarvis Christian College and master’s degree in education from the University of Texas at Arlington. She joins the show to share her trade secrets on how to sucessfully self publish your book! (www.MichelleStimpson.com)
To receive Michelle's expertise in person, register for the 2013 Author's Networking Summit in Houston on October 5, 2013. Visit www.authorsnetworkingsummit.com for details! To submit show ideas, comment, or be a featured guest email email@example.com.
On The MYOB Show today we discover how to succeed in the world of online self ePublishing. Have you have ever dreamt of becoming a writer? Penning your first novel has never been easier, cheaper and more accessible to do, thanks to the online digital revolution. With help from our expert guest we find out how to create your own eBook, how to market it and we discover what issues you should plan to avoid. Who’s on the show? Guest: Lee Bullen Joining us via Skype is Lee Bullen an author and illustrator who successfully self published the eBook Beset. Lee has been there, done that and succeeded to get to the other of self publishing online. Presenter: Dom O'Neill
MA and BA (Hon) Radio and media graduate with an 10 years experience working freelance in the UK broadcast industry. Why listen? Back in the day to get a book published you needed to either a publishing house “picking up” you manuscript, costly self publishing projects or running down the mine field of vanity publishing. Nowadays there’s so many more option for those who us not luck enough to get that lucrative book deal up front. Self publishing is easier and cheaper then ever. However is the ePublishing market the gold mine it appears to be? On the show today we find out how to ePublish, we discover the pitfalls of the business and what you need to think about before you create your 1st eBook.
Want to suicceed?
Listen to The MYOB Show On-Demand! Want to know more? We have loads of useful and entertaining Podcasts at myobshow.com
"The hardest victory is the victory over self."
Effective leaders have FOCUS; DISCIPLINE AND ORDER. They aren't afraid to make tough choices—and must be able to envision successful outcomes. And one more key trait they need to have in place is self-mastery.
We can only control what we control. Overall economic conditions and political movements are beyond our individual control. Laws and taxes are also unchangeable. Nor can we expect to fully control other people’s opinions of us—or whether they choose to treat us fairly or unfairly.
What we can control, however, is ourselves—and that doesn’t mean just how we react to all of the above. No, what we really should work on controlling is the pace of our own growth and development, as well as our approach to each day of our lives. Instead of accepting where we are in life, we can put self-mastery into action—and be as proactive as possible to create the kind of success we want to experience in our lives.
in Self Help
Mal Duane is a bestselling Author, Life Recovery Coach and successful Real Estate Business owner. She is an expert on women's life recovery and spiritual transformation. She believes women are infinitely more powerful than they believe or have ever been taught. Her mission is to help them in discovering and connecting with the divine feminine power within them. Mal's book, Alpha Chick - 5 Steps for Moving from Pain to Power, is an Amazon bestseller and winner of numerous book awards. She has been featured on Fox News, CBS Radio and over one hundred and fifty internet radio shows including Maria Shriver.com
Today the Heal Your Trauma Drama Show presents Success Coach Melinda Walsh. The following questions are explored:
1. In what ways do we unconsciously limit ourselves?
2. What's the role of choice?
3. What does victim language sound like?
4. What are some ways we can claim our Creator-hood?
5. What role does self-talk play?
Melinda Walsh's Website with Free Audio Meditation Gift // Sign-Up for Weekly Show Updates Delivered To Your Inbox // Learn About the 7-wk Online Program to Begin to Conquer Trauma Drama //
Do you want to be a good cyclist or a great one? Learn the best way to train your body for the bicycle, whether you are a cyclist or triathlete. Learn the number one common misconception that separates the good cyclists from the great ones! I will be discussing the areas of the body that need to be worked and how for more leg turn over and power. Learn the techniques the pros use to get them to podium every time. PR your next race with tese tips!
Step aside and take a moment to recollect yourself. This can be literal, if it was a short-term plan (such as where you're going to eat that evening), or metaphorical if it was a long-term plan (such as what path you're following in life). Either way, it can be upsetting when things aren't going as you planned, so call time-out in order to calm down and regain your sense of direction.
Consider why things didn't go according to plan. The best way to formulate a better plan is to figure out why the first one didn't work out in the first place. Compare how things went with how things were expected to go, and ask yourself how that happened and how you can prevent that from happening in the future.
Assemble a new plan with these things in mind. Okay, so things didn't go according to plan. Now it's time to take the information you've gathered and formulate a new plan. Where can you go from here, how can you get to where you're going? Make sure you account for things that went wrong with the former plan, so you can be better prepared to deal with road bumps in the future.
Hi Angels Every thursday angel coaches interviews individuals who are living the life they love and loving the life they live. Tonight we will talk to Michael Brooks who is living the life he loves and a self made man. Find out the disciplines he has to have prosperity in every area of his life. After you listen to this show you will have more information that you use in your own life to have a life style of prosperity.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- in5d (20 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (16 chatters)
- The Portal (14 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (14 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Rifleman (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (5 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (3 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (0 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (0 chatters)