SORT BY Relevancy
Today's show is all about digestion - we're going to talk about the connection between good digestion and good health. I'll also share some easy steps you can take to improve your digestion.
During the show, I'll teach you about foods you should include, foods you should avoid and how to use food to actually heal your digestive tract.
I'm also going to share a few other tips that have more to do with the mind/gut connection. We're going to talk about how to improve your mental and emotional health so that your digestion can finally heal as well.
in Real Estate
Having trouble finding buyer-leads& listings? Thought about resorting to (gasp) buying buyer leads? Don't worry - and don't spend the money, either. In this powerful episode, Tim & Julie Harris give you valuable tips on how to improve your real estate prospecting skills.
Join us every weekday at 12pm Pacific Time for the Real Estate Coaching Radio "Daily Coaching Call", which provides an engaging, entertaining mixture of news, discussion, coaching and guest interviews to help you achieve success in real estate.
Talk To A Coach: Click Here To Schedule a Free 1-on-1 Coaching Call
Learn more about us at timandjulieharris.com
Ready to improve your love life today? Let's get started with the dating coach EBONY MAGAZINE has hailed as the Country's TOP matchmaker!
Kiki Strickland is a Matchmaker and certified Dating Coach who is passionate about helping smart, successful singles who have a difficult time finding and keeping love. Her private coaching sessions and dating seminars are all about providing love life solutions to singles who desire to be married. Through her Flirt Nights, "Meeting Mr. Right" classes, Love Attraction Retreats and more, Kiki is helping singles find love and the relationship they have dreamed of.
She has a BA in Communications from Howard University and several coaching certifications. She resides in Washington, DC with her husband.
Singles can visit www.kikistrickland.com and contact her at email@example.com.
INNERSIGHT - Service Dogs Schools should learn from the disabled how to improve dog training!
Frank Perino - Host
Suzanne Tarazi-Ferraro - Co-Host
INNERSIGHT Means 'FREEDOM'
Advocates for the Disabled
Our Guest, Scott Randal, author of the book Energy, Risk and Competitive Advantage, The Information Imperative and also an adjunct professor at the University of Houston teaching Project Management and Enterprise Risk, talks to us about using classes at any level of your business or career to get to the next level and how they became a global organization.
Doug Winnie will give us the coaching tip of the week.
in Real Estate
Credit scoring systems are complex and vary among creditors or insurance companies and for different types of credit or insurance.Nevertheless, scoring models usually consider the following types of information in your credit report to help compute your credit score:
Have you paid your bills on time? You can count on payment history to be a significant factor. If your credit report indicates that you have paid bills late, had an account referred to collections, or declared bankruptcy, it is likely to affect your score negatively.
Are you maxed out? Many scoring systems evaluate the amount of debt you have compared to your credit limits. If the amount you owe is close to your credit limit, it’s likely to have a negative effect on your score.
How long have you had credit? Generally, scoring systems consider your credit track record. An insufficient credit history may affect your score negatively, but factors like timely payments and low balances can offset that.
Have you applied for new credit lately? Many scoring systems consider whether you have applied for credit recently by looking at “inquiries” on your credit report. If you have applied for too many new accounts recently, it could have a negative effect on your score. Every inquiry isn’t counted: for example, inquiries by creditors who are monitoring your account or looking at credit reports to make “prescreened” credit offers are not considered liabilities.
How many credit accounts do you have and what kinds of accounts are they? Although it is generally considered a plus to have established credit accounts, too many credit card accounts may have a negative effect on your score. In addition, many scoring systems consider the type of credit accounts you have. For example, under some scoring models, loans from finance companies may have a negative effect on your credit
Liam Naden is a marriage and relationships coach and author of 24 books, including the Amazon Kindle best sellers, "How to Save Your Marriage - When Your Spouse - - - Doesn't Want To" (#1 Save marriage book on Amazon) and "The Sexless Marriage Cure". He's also the host of the "Growing in Love for Life" podcast.
Join world-renowned dating coach, Sandy Weiner, as she interviews Liam Naden on how to improve/save your marriage when your spouse doesn't want to.
Kristin Zhivago brings her savvy approach to making better sales. Her thought provoking ideas may surprise listeners.
Katherine Niefeld, Founder/President of Blink Public Relations, talks about ways small business leaders can better utilize public relations in their marketing efforts.-
Bruce Holden has a terrific new technologically advanced sunglass offering. He talks about the challenges and opportunities he sees for his product line. Then gets advice, guidance from the other two guests on how to market his uniqwue product in a master class setting.
Take a look at our new issue of Small Business Digest ezine at http://digital.turn-page.com/i/342149
Find out about why couples argue, and how it all goes back to Adam and Eve. 25 year radio advice host tells all.
Di Lee, national relationship expert, voted best relationship advisor 2012 will be joining us on our discussion, "How to Improve Your Relationship.'' When it comes to relationship, it's never an ending work. The day you stop working to make it better, the moment the relationship begins to hit rock bottom. If you ever felt like the love fire in your relationship is no more burning like it used to or it has been quenched, then plan on listening to this episode. Peradventure, your relationship is going well and you are burning to enhance it, consider this an episode to help you accomplish it. 5pm EST. Listen live on WOLB 1010 AM station; Online on blogtalkradio.com/gfem-radio; Phone:347-989-1700. Twit and follow us @gfemradio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (106 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- John Baptist (78 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (11 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (11 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Sovereign Gods (8 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- 63489 (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (7 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (4 chatters)
- Station IWDM (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (4 chatters)
- Elegeant (4 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- canadianglen (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (3 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (3 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (2 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (2 chatters)
- Urban Homeschool Living (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (1 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (1 chatters)
- Apocalypse Nana (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MSL Rules No BS League Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Rose Chat (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)